PDA

View Full Version : Feels weird dropping a Donkey on you guys....

Kj°len
06-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Today I was playing Worms World Party And I created a new computer team called EscapeMI. It was pretty weird seeing Natty drop missiles on my worms and Griswold accidently shooting Niko with a bazooka. Of course Kj(Funny o)len was a pest too, so I made sure too beat him near the beginning of the next round.

What I am trying to say is that I use the forums in real life often.

XPNIKO lost 2nd round in CO2 racecar races at school.:p

"Yohaaaaaa", Me says as a ramdom word at school.

I like telling people That I know people from Israel when Bomers come up in a conversation.

I like telling people that I know someone from Australia.

You've heard of the "Devil Chicken" and someone at school wrote "Jesus Chikcen" on the whiteboard so I changed it to "The Feral Chicken"

Do you do anything like this too?

COJ
06-09-2002, 09:35 PM
take that Niko!! hahaha!!

Im going to the same with Worms Armagadeon..witch i think is far better then World Party

Kj°len
06-09-2002, 09:39 PM
It was funny thought, first you you were aimimg the bazooka, then shooting it, then it curved into the cliff side that Niko was one and BOOM.

Make sure you get a good screen capture of it, mine doesn't work, so show us please? K Griswold?

COJ
06-09-2002, 09:41 PM
sure, but i dont know if its going to work, might not, we'll see, and not now, its exam week, ill see when I can...

Kj°len
06-09-2002, 09:53 PM
I'm out of school (http://zerowing-ayb.tripod.com/freehost.htm)

I was just kidding about the link above

NiKo
06-10-2002, 08:36 AM
heheh, i remember i did that once.....NiKo and guybrush122 were the only survivers...:D

...and Natty accidently threw a banana bomb at fender, causing a huge Boooooooooooooom that killed Natty, fender and fender alltogether..."sniff"

Fender
06-10-2002, 09:51 AM
You guys are so lucky I don't have a copy of Worms, that works. I'll borrow my cousins.

Feral
06-10-2002, 11:18 AM
I've made Niko in Smackdown 3.

Urm...
That is all.

Wait, actually, I did put you all in Unreal Tournament once. Niko = Ownage.

That is all.

King Andrei
06-10-2002, 12:05 PM
Hope you didn't forget me!!!

BTW, I'm creating this team myself on Worms Armageddon. Thanks for the idea!;)

Guybrush122
06-10-2002, 01:16 PM
I remember going to Canada for a school trip and hanging with this french chick .... she kicked my ass at Worms

dude, french people have way too much time on their hands :mad:

NiKo
06-10-2002, 01:24 PM

Niko = Ownage.

then it curved into the cliff side that Niko was one and BOOM

XPNIKO lost 2nd round in CO2 racecar races at school

muahah, soon i shall rule the entire computer game world!!

Kj°len
06-10-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Guybrush122
I remember going to Canada for a school trip and hanging with this french chick .... she kicked my ass at Worms

be careful, that might have been Frenchy!

COJ
06-10-2002, 07:23 PM

haha Nice, Ill do the same with WM18,, but with everyone.. we'll have Hell in A Cell...

Jack
06-11-2002, 06:01 AM
hee hee
(I┤m alive!)

Fender
06-11-2002, 12:31 PM

Wow, GB, really cute date. :rolleyes:

NiKo
06-12-2002, 12:19 PM
I remember going to Canada for a school trip and hanging with this french chick .... she kicked my worms at Ass

what? like in an arcade or something? where the hell did you find a computer on a school trip?

King Andrei
06-21-2002, 08:28 PM

ALRIGHT, GB122!:D

So, tell me, was she hot?

King Andrei
06-21-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by NiKo
what? like in an arcade or something? where the hell did you find a computer on a school trip?

Uhm, NiKo, ever heard of "Internet Cafe?" :rolleyess

COJ
06-22-2002, 12:34 AM
lol, I made me, Niko, Fender and Feral in Wrestlemania 18, and we had Hell in a Cell

Niko won, dont know how, normally I kick ass in these matches..

the best moment was Niko doing a pedigree to Fender on top all the way down, i was still on top with Feral, and Niko pinned Fender, thats why I couldnt stop the count

Al-back from the BigWhoop
06-22-2002, 02:53 AM
now im remembering, ive made a escapemi team in worms too, long time ago, but i never played with it...

Originally posted by Andrei555

ALRIGHT, GB122!:D

So, tell me, was she hot?
r u quoting guybrush threepwood? "Al right LeChuck! Did u kiss her? Was she hot?"

Feral
06-22-2002, 05:00 AM
Hey, Gris, is WM18 any good?

Fender
06-22-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Griswold
lol, I made me, Niko, Fender and Feral in Wrestlemania 18, and we had Hell in a Cell

Niko won, dont know how, normally I kick ass in these matches..

the best moment was Niko doing a pedigree to Fender on top all the way down, i was still on top with Feral, and Niko pinned Fender, thats why I couldnt stop the count

What's my finisher? What do I look like? What's my entrance music? What's my entrance vid? Do I look good between NiKo's legs?

COJ
06-22-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by The Feral Chicken
Hey, Gris, is WM18 any good?

No Mercy is 10x better, the controls are ok, but far from No Mercy, there so story mode for any belts, so its just match after match after match...and plus, u dont even come to the ring with the freaking belt!!!!

the multiplayer is the only good thing really..but if ur alone...boring

and u only go after the belts to get the secret wrestlers...

And also, theres missing a fiew wrestlers...like Chuck and Billy, not that I care really, but I could of use there boy band music for Niko's entrance..

COJ
06-22-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Fender

What's my finisher? What do I look like? What's my entrance music? What's my entrance vid? Do I look good between NiKo's legs?

hum....ur finisher is...humm....Edge-Cution....hum...I made u have long hair...and u have the same entrance of RVD....and NO! Pedigree is the perfect move for Niko though....

Im so well made, I got the best moves, I got the Five-Star as my finisher...im the WWF.....hum...WWEEEEEEEE champ...too bad i dont go in the ring with it.......argh...stupid THQ

If I had a pic of u, i could make u look abit more...real

Feral looks practicly like is pic...

Feral
06-22-2002, 03:52 PM
What moveset do I have?

COJ
06-22-2002, 09:21 PM
Ill have to check, and I cant now cuz i dont have my gamecube..

All i know is your finisher is the Stunner, and you can do a Swanton Bomb on the top rop

I can change if u want, no big deal..

COJ
06-28-2002, 06:58 AM
NIKO AGAIN!!

I was playing yesterday, we us 4 had TLC, and Niko won again, I always win, its not fair

I was busy pounding the life outta of Fender with a SledgeHammer when Niko Pedigree Feral, he was starting to climb up, and I went to stop him, but freakin Fender push me down, I think I hit Fender with like 25 shots, and he still got up...and Niko had all day to take prize and win...

Next match we'll have like Tables match, or like a 4-way elimination match...

NiKo
06-28-2002, 07:13 AM
YES! I R U L E ! ! !

COJ
06-28-2002, 08:50 AM
we'll, u are a computer, so the computer called Niko rules.......

haha!!!

hum..anyways...

I did escapemi.com on Worms Armageddon, and we all kicked ass on WormsNet Uk.!

Kj°len
06-28-2002, 11:03 AM
EscapeMI team is level 4 comupter team for me.

Fender
06-29-2002, 06:26 PM
Why am I always the bad guy Grissy?

First I have to job to NiKo(!) and then you hit me 25 or so times with a sledgehammer!

Does all this make NiKo WWE Undisputed Champion?

King Andrei
06-29-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop
r u quoting guybrush threepwood? "Al right LeChuck! Did u kiss her? Was she hot?"

Yes.:) Is that illegal?;P

King Andrei
06-29-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Kj°len
be careful, that might have been Frenchy!

Well, that's not hard to find out.:D

By the way, I'm making a StarCraft Gundam level, and the heroes are all the people from EscapeMI.com. If you want I can upload it for everybody when it's done.