PDA

View Full Version : Flying and X-wing?

X R Kun
06-10-2002, 12:53 PM
i've heard cheats where u can fly an X-wing and drive an ATST anywhere on the map. Anyone know how?

JandoFett1842
06-10-2002, 01:06 PM
helpusobi 1 + drivexwing or driveat_st (i think)

Samuel Dravis
06-10-2002, 01:08 PM
yes, they are:

drve_atst
and
fly_xwing

note: if you don't have v1.03, then jk2 will crash on the fly_xwing one. to check this, go to the console and look in the lower right corner.

D.L.
06-10-2002, 01:30 PM
so fly_xwing works with the new patch!?

Will have to try that when I get home :)

Yoda_623
06-10-2002, 01:34 PM
Good luck trying to find somewhere to fly it.

Samuel Dravis
06-10-2002, 01:51 PM
you can fly it in nar shadaa , but it goes too fast. to fix this, you need to:
open the console
type 'timescale .1
then put it in.

Ah Boon
06-10-2002, 02:30 PM
yavin_swamp is a good place too... is there anyway to make the x-wing smaller so that i can see the whole ship without seeing the model clipping and stuff like that?

Samuel Dravis
06-10-2002, 03:51 PM
sorry, i don't have any idea how to do that.

-=VIB=- Wang
06-10-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Ah Boon
yavin_swamp is a good place too... is there anyway to make the x-wing smaller so that i can see the whole ship without seeing the model clipping and stuff like that?

Yeah, the command is - seta "I am a dumbass newb asking people the stupidest questions in the world" 1

Do you really think the coders put in something like that? That's as bad as dumbasses who get on a server and type "helpusobi 1" Come on, how stupid can you get?

Dark Begger
06-10-2002, 04:36 PM
Wang, you seem to come here only to flame people. Please if you don't like it don't post. Or else you'll get banned.

NerfYoda
06-10-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by -=VIB=- Wang

Yeah, the command is - seta "I am a dumbass newb asking people the stupidest questions in the world" 1

Do you really think the coders put in something like that? That's as bad as dumbasses who get on a server and type "helpusobi 1" Come on, how stupid can you get?

Wow. Who pissed in your oatmeal this morning, son? Coders do put things like that into games/applications/etc. Theyre called Easter Eggs, little quirks added to a game or things that were developed, but never really fleshed out & not visible in the game that gamers love to look around for. Come on, buddy. Cheer up & lighten up.

-=VIB=- Wang
06-10-2002, 04:46 PM
an Easter Egg is not a quirk like that. Generally, an easter egg is a hidden code that pays homage to the coders themselves. i.e. credits or the flying simulation in Excel 97 that had the programmers names on a wall. What he is talking about is a model scaling utility for a functionality of the game that is already hidden. Coders don't do stuff like that.
In fact, I am not that impressed w/ Raven's coding anyway. Do you know why you can't do first person lightsaber in Multiplayer? It's because the only thing visible would be hands and a lightsaber. Don't believe me? Go to the last level when you fight Desann. There is a mirror there. Walk up to the mirror, and go to first person lightsaber mode and look at the mirror.
*shakes head* It's just pure laziness.

Lime-Light
06-10-2002, 05:46 PM
Why do you continue to breath?

obi
06-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by -=VIB=- Wang

tsk tsk.

Everyone, i have an announcement to make. Lucasforums.com has now been changed to "Everyonehateoneanother.com"
:rolleyes:

thank you for your attention.

:D :D :D

Robbiesan
06-10-2002, 08:29 PM
lol

Darkling19
06-11-2002, 01:53 PM
i've seen someone using just a pair of hands and a lightsaber one time in a duel server.

it was still in the previous patch and he beat the crap out of me cos i couldn't find him in the shadows with just his hands.

i thought it was some kind of cheat at the time...