PDA

View Full Version : Man had a great server.. then the map changed.

Ferox
06-10-2002, 07:19 PM
i logged into this server, and it was the ep 1 map no force allowed. everyone was having a ball of a time, i saw no spammers every battle i fought, win or lose.. we both had skill.

the map chages, a few other people come in, some people bitch to allow us to have force..

and then the game dropped down into the depths of crap.

all of a sudden everyones pushin people off the edge, pushin/pulling and backstabbing and doing every other thing that makes the game unskilled and pointless. everyones bitching too, " NO WAY THATS BS" as they try to force push eachother over and kill eachother.

i felt so disheartned.. i just left the server, i had even wrote down the ip.

but i think there is hope, has anyone tried the new commands from the website that changes the saber fighting to be more like the single player?

g_saberghoul2collision 1

and g_sabertracesaberfirst 0

i fought with my friend on a personal server last night with those active.. and man was it fun. i hope more servers will use this because you are able to block backstabs.

Snake13
06-10-2002, 07:21 PM
i like ghoul2 with saber trace on, I was having great duels with lots of fast strike-block exchanges bascily with ghoul2 on you do tons of blocking so you run up and have an exchange and then the first player to make a move that exploits his opponent scores some damage, then repeat

Lord Nodata
06-10-2002, 07:34 PM
YES i hear your crys and I am here to save thee!

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51955

CreeP_303
06-10-2002, 07:44 PM
how many servers are using ghoul right now?

NerfYoda
06-11-2002, 03:27 AM
Mine (and the Jedi Acadmey's) is right now, but I may turn it off because I'm having.. bandwisth issues.. ugh.