PDA

View Full Version : Yes it's TRUE . . I am a NOOB

Dark_ZONE
06-11-2002, 01:47 AM
Well hello my fellow JEDI's,
I will call of of you "Master" as I have done many times in the last four days As I thrill to your awesome saber-manship!!
I ask one thing from you . . A little teaching for this lowly padawan . . . :(

I know the Back/Stab is not a favorable technique amongst all Jedi, but it is powerful . . I am assuming that you do it by pushing Back and your Primary at the same exact time, but only when someone is behind you . . . This sometimes results in a complete sweeping motion for me too with the same effect though.

How in the Heck do you guys RUN UP WALLS . . I saw a whole server of guys doing it, and I couldn't get up to where they were, so I started just giving them nudges with my saber throw to get them to fight me down on the ground . . and next thing I know . . I see a vote to "KICK" Me . . . LOL . . I just wanted to play . . Oh by the way . . I play as RONIN . . but the name was taken, so I play as Dark ZONE when I am feeling the DARK SIDE take over . . LOL.
Can any one help me out with this? . . also Why does the majority of servers shut OFF CHAT . . I love telling people what an awesome battle that was . . right after I re-Spawn . . LOL
Oh and how do people talk with their character's voice?? Man I am a NOOB!!
Later guys . .
RONIN

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Lime-Light
06-11-2002, 01:51 AM
:newbie:

Yeah....I'll teach you how to fight. Look me up, im:
{DM}Lime-Light

DannyJAllTheWay
06-11-2002, 02:24 AM
You wall walk by simply going next to the wall and hitting towards the wall and jump. To taunt, go into the console and type bind q +taunt. or any key other than q.

ShockV1.89
06-11-2002, 02:34 AM
Did they have their sabres down? They probably voted to kick you because of that. Some servers have a rule against attacking people with their sabres down, its an honor thing.

Look me up sometime, if you want. I'm under (surprise!): ShockV1.89

XERXES
06-11-2002, 02:36 AM
newb

DannyJAllTheWay
06-11-2002, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by XERXES
newb
It's true. He already said this...

XERXES
06-11-2002, 02:56 AM
yeah i know....

HurT
06-11-2002, 03:02 AM
This game just came out. Everyone is a newb.:dozey:

Vestril
06-11-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by HurT
This game just came out. Everyone is a newb.:dozey:

Hey!! Good point!! Or at least it was back in april...

Darth Ball
06-11-2002, 03:07 AM
It didnt JUST come out
its been out for like 1-2 months
and alot of people played jedi knight before JO
so they have more experience

DannyJAllTheWay
06-11-2002, 03:17 AM
It kinda did just come out, with the patch and all...

HurT
06-11-2002, 04:00 AM
It's fun to pretend we're Jedi masters. Look back in a few months and everyone will be laughing at their own newbish ways, even those with post counts in the 100's, I promise you.

I'm just used to playing cs, tribes, q3, ut, etc, I guess, where there's always 2-3 year leet veterans ready and willing to own you.

Newbs.

Vestril
06-11-2002, 04:04 AM
Newbish ways?... I guess I'm just used to seeing people who have been playing games like Q3 or CS for 2-3 years but still manage to be only mediocre at the game...

Besides which, you do not have to be elite to not be a newbie.

Dark_ZONE
06-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Lime-Light
:newbie:

Yeah....I'll teach you how to fight. Look me up, im:
{DM}Lime-Light

And HE DID!!!
Lime Light was very kind and showed me more of the Jedi Ways . . . I might add that he is extremely good too!!
Thanks to all of you who replied to my post . . I hope I get a chance to play all of you SOON!!