PDA

View Full Version : character


Th@_BoZkUrT
06-11-2002, 02:07 PM
hey guys look i played jk2 for a week with the jeditrainer.

and yesterday i wanteds to take another skins but it felt different!!!

does it matter with guy you take does your gameplay turn less?

or will you play better or worse?

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 02:09 PM
Who cares.....out of sight, out of mind, says us...

Jedi2k2
06-11-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Th@_BoZkUrT
hey guys look i played jk2 for a week with the jeditrainer.

and yesterday i wanteds to take another skins but it felt different!!!

does it matter with guy you take does your gameplay turn less?

or will you play better or worse?
your english is terrible. Mexican immagrants could speak better. Anyways the answer is no.

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Jedi2k2

your english is terrible. Mexican immagrants could speak better. Anyways the answer is no.


Originally posted by Jedi2k2

your

Starting a sentence with a small letter

Originally posted by Jedi2k2
immagrants

No comment

Originally posted by Jedi2k2
Mexican immagrants could speak better.

Speak?

Originally posted by Jedi2k2
Anyways

s?



Who can't spell again?

Jedi2k2
06-11-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El


Who can't spell again?

You can't spell. I know my linking verbs - I, is, am,how,when,where,you're f-ing gay.

Dark Begger
06-11-2002, 02:30 PM
jedi2k2, I think what he is implying is that you should not be so quick to insult someone's grammar when it turns out you cannot express yourself correctly either.

Dark Begger
06-11-2002, 02:33 PM
anyways..let's fix this up shall we?

immagrants? ..no..should be spelled immigrants I do believe.

Mexican immigrants can write better. Or write clearer..or whatever.

I don't see anything wrong with the anyways..I put an s at the end...lol....but that's superman for ya.

Jedi2k2
06-11-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Dark Begger
jedi2k2, I think what he is implying is that you should not be so quick to insult someone's grammar when it turns out you cannot express yourself correctly either.

sure thing..whatever you say captain....

Th@_BoZkUrT
06-11-2002, 02:34 PM
yeah i know my typing sucks but you guys still have not answered my question

Jedi2k2
06-11-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Th@_BoZkUrT
yeah i know my typing sucks but you guys still have not answered my question
:wstupid:
i did. I answered "no".

darth dragon
06-11-2002, 02:47 PM
BIG FIGHT

SATURDAY 16th JUNE
HANN SERVER (SEARCH FOR Darth Dragon IN THE PLAYER SEARCH)

=SCC=KAL-EL
V
Darth Kaan
FREE ENTRANCE FOR THE FIGHT OF THE YEAR
FORGET TYSON ANDLEWIS THIS IS EVEN BIGGER.
WATCH OUT FOR MORE UP TO DATE NEWS.

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 03:02 PM
Never gonna happen.....

Jedi2k2
06-11-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
Never gonna happen.....
why not?:eek: :confused:

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 03:13 PM
Read JA2 thread...last page, big post I made...

[ST]ForceBoy[JM
06-11-2002, 03:45 PM
I know what you mean. When i play with the same skin for a while and then change it it really feels like it has become a totally other game. And about the spellin don"t worry iam from holland and my english sucks too:D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Darth Kaan
06-11-2002, 04:30 PM
Dragon,

Bottom Line....Kal won't fight because he is ALL talk.

He can't enjoy a friendly match for fun because he knows he will lose and will have to blaim it on lag.

He likes to dish it out but can't take it.

From reading his posts you can tell he is a wanna be that tries to act tough because that's all he can do.

If he shows up great, if not, it certainly wont be a surprise.

He has already said he does not want to fight because losing is not fun for him.

Let him whine and spew forth his excuses.

At least he is good at that.

Now I am done with this as far as this forum goes. I can ignore him very easily.

:laughing:

Darth Kaan
:dsaber:

darth dragon
06-11-2002, 04:34 PM
That is a peoblem. Well any way Kaan training is still on so inform Val. We might have some other people but that is temporary until the JA is up and running fully. But my attention will be focused on you two. Any way trying to arrange another fight (differemt contestants of course, but kaan can fight if he wants) Just had a great i dae so bye and see you all soon.

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Darth Kaan
Dragon,

Bottom Line....Kal won't fight because he is ALL talk.

He can't enjoy a friendly match for fun because he knows he will lose and will have to blaim it on lag.

He likes to dish it out but can't take it.

From reading his posts you can tell he is a wanna be that tries to act tough because that's all he can do.

If he shows up great, if not, it certainly wont be a surprise.

He has already said he does not want to fight because losing is not fun for him.

Let him whine and spew forth his excuses.

At least he is good at that.

Now I am done with this as far as this forum goes. I can ignore him very easily.

:laughing:

Darth Kaan
:dsaber:

So predictable, weak and a pathetic move...I enjoy this...

Homosexual Ewok
06-11-2002, 08:38 PM
I want a Mexican immigrant model/skin.
The bumblebee guy from the Simpsonís would be cool.

Vestril
06-11-2002, 09:07 PM
I want a Mexican immigrant model/skin.
The bumblebee guy from the Simpsonís would be cool.

That would RULE.

See I figure skins are very important, back in the 1.02 day whenever I went on a losing streak, I would whip out my Ghost Morgan skin and start kicking ass again. *sinff* I miss that skin...

Also, I feel the need to smite those who use poor grammar and spelling when attacking others for their poor grammar and spelling, so here is a series of corrections...

your english is terrible. Mexican immagrants could speak better. Anyways the answer is no.

You use poor grammar, Mexican immigrants have a stronger grasp of the english language. The answer to your question is no.

Immigrants, not immagrants
Anyway, not anyways

You can't spell. I know my linking verbs - I, is, am,how,when,where,you're f-ing gay.

I hate you because you're smarter than me.

Good spelling though...:D

sure thing..whatever you say captain....

Sure thing, whatever you say, captain...

i did. I answered "no".

I did answer your question, I said 'no.'

why not?

Why not?

Conclusions: the grammar is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet. Try not to criticize people until you develop a tad more skill.

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 09:29 PM
Didnt we already cover that?

Vestril
06-11-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
Didnt we already cover that?

Yeah, but not in style

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 10:26 PM
Oh ok...

Vestril
06-11-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
Oh ok...

Yeah...here, I'll translate for those who didn't understand:

Yeah, but not in style

I can't stfu

:D

BlackDove
06-11-2002, 11:27 PM
:rofl:

Jedi2k2
06-11-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
:rofl:

Kal El why must you always laugh on the floor while rolling...Just laugh out loud. That way you won't get nut stains on your back :tsk: :lol: