PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish


Ella
06-14-2002, 01:27 PM
i have never played monkey island and don't even know what it is.No affence to anybody that likes it but i pefer robbie williams much better don't you agree?i have never played monkey island but if u ask me robbie williams is much better dont u agree?

ellamoody@hotmail.com


:D

Drunken_Sailor
06-14-2002, 01:45 PM
If you've never played a Monkey Island game before,how the hell can you say Robbie Williams is better?

Zindell
06-18-2002, 12:29 PM
haha... worlds dumbest post.

brief
06-18-2002, 01:33 PM
http://www.capcorphq.com/jokes/krustydoll.jpg

Joshi
06-24-2002, 09:05 PM
how and why did she come to this forum anyway. and ir's not as if playing monkey island is stopping her from her precious robbie stinkin williams.

Kj°len
06-28-2002, 11:07 AM
Poor girl, she doesn't know what she's missing, Monkey Island can bejudged very badly by it's cover, the name is so....

...but the game is different, get the games, then we'll see how she acts then.:D

King Andrei
06-30-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Ella
i have never played monkey island and don't even know what it is.No affence to anybody that likes it but i pefer robbie williams much better don't you agree?i have never played monkey island but if u ask me robbie williams is much better dont u agree?

ellamoody@hotmail.com


:D

Hey, baby, you really should try Monkey Island. It's cool!;)

Joshi
07-01-2002, 02:17 AM
please note, this person Ella has not been on this forum, or any other lucas forum since she posted that post. she's probably not reading this and wont respond to it.

Kj°len
07-01-2002, 05:06 AM
yeah...hmmm..pointless I guess

King Andrei
07-01-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Neil Joshi
please note, this person Ella has not been on this forum, or any other lucas forum since she posted that post. she's probably not reading this and wont respond to it.

How can you tell? Maybe she IS reading these topics.

Joshi
07-02-2002, 08:02 PM
well if she is, then my only guess is that this is some regular who decided to play a joke on us but registering as someone else, postin this once and seeing what would come of it. either that or there really is and ella and she's having a right laugh at us right now.

SamNMax
07-04-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by brief
http://www.capcorphq.com/jokes/krustydoll.jpg

I think this post scared her off.

King Andrei
07-04-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Neil Joshi
well if she is, then my only guess is that this is some regular who decided to play a joke on us but registering as someone else, postin this once and seeing what would come of it. either that or there really is and ella and she's having a right laugh at us right now.

You call this a joke?
A real joke would be for example to tell everyone that MI5 was released and then tell us that she was just kidding.

I haven't laughed one second.
By the way, I visited her homepage, she's NOT a regular poster and NEVER was.

King Andrei
07-04-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by SamNMax
I think this post scared her off.

No actually it was me, I hacked her account.:D

Oh, not really, or maybe, you can never tell.:naughty:

SamNMax
07-16-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Ella
i have never played monkey island and don't even know what it is.No affence to anybody that likes it but i pefer robbie williams much better don't you agree?i have never played monkey island but if u ask me robbie williams is much better dont u agree?

What you just posted may be the most disgraceful and foul thing I have ever herd!!:swear: Oh sure, I've never played Robbie Williams. Hell, I've only played about 4 non Lucasarts adventure games in my life. But I swear to God that MI is better than Robbie Williams!! I mean arn't you concered that there just might be a Hell;)

Joshi
07-17-2002, 12:30 AM
um, i don't know if you were being sarcastic or joking or what, but samnmax, robbie williams is actually a [emphasised dramatically to show annoyancepop[/] star who'm many girls like although i think he's a right prick. just to clear that up.

SamNMax
07-18-2002, 03:06 AM
Ok, Ok, you can't judge a book by it's cover.