PDA

View Full Version : modeling

ILuvSaraAndrews
06-16-2002, 08:57 AM
could some one put a list of useful programs useing to skin a jedi knight people

thanks
a sara andrews fan/lover/future boyfriend/boob ruber

TrevHimself
06-16-2002, 11:19 AM
umm...

winzip
photoshop
modview

i think thats all i use.

ILuvSaraAndrews
06-17-2002, 02:49 AM
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Lucko Mabri
06-17-2002, 04:10 AM
ummm what?

Darkhold X
06-17-2002, 05:17 AM
looks like they know were the middle row of keys is.;)

I never use mod veiw. Well for the fact I cant get it to work mainly. I just go into the game.:o