View Full Version : Assorted Questions
06-16-2002, 01:30 PM
1. How do I get a func_train to display a model?
2. What is the name of the tex that makes you die of falling, and where is it?
3. Can a func_train be set to damage when it hits a person?
1. Yeah, give it model2 key with path to the model as the value
2. Not texture, but trigger_hurt with "falling" option checked.
3. I though it already does that by default. Set its dmg key to smth.
06-17-2002, 03:12 AM
When I type model2 it like auto switches it to just model, I can add the path and everything, and it shows up next to the other values I entered, but the model doesn't display. I'm trying to do this on a func train that had a small orgin block inside a larger normals textured block, is that the reason? How should I be doing it?
06-17-2002, 03:18 AM
I need to know this as well, I need a few groups of Tie fighters flying around Imperial Refuelign Station 3.0.
This is a test map I made with func_train which displays model. Check it out.
now here is an example of why everyone should support the link in my signature xcom gave the answear to the falling question using the SP solution but DBZ is making a multiplayer map, there fore the func_hurt should just have dmg set to, -1
Originally posted by VIO
There is no such entity :p
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.