PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played or seen people RPG in a multiplayer game?

KDOGGG
06-16-2002, 01:36 PM
I was wondering if there is a special server for people who want to RPG in jedi outcast or what. Also do you need some special maps and or models? Plus where can I find info on this and or a group of people who RPG in Jedi Outcast? And by the way to all you haters who will bust me on the RPG I love dueling but I need a change of pace as not to get bored. Hope you understand and any help will be appreciated, thanks.

KIRK

:lsduel:

Master Xavier
06-16-2002, 08:29 PM
I think theres a clan that RP's, Knights of Alderann or somthing like that? I havent gt the adress though :(

Elegy
06-16-2002, 09:49 PM
Wow, really? I think that'd be awesome to RP in this game. I'll check out that Knights of Alderaan. Hell, maybe we could gather up a group right here in this thread. I'd be interested in RPing in this game.

jedi jesus
06-16-2002, 10:23 PM
i must say RP in JKII is great fun, although I have never seen anyone do it

you get groups of people to play storm troopers to invade a place with groups of rebels and someone play luke or something

if you guys want, contact me ( bc3dfx@netscape.net ) and i can set us up with a small RP i got a server we can use

Smood
06-16-2002, 10:53 PM
Come June 25. I want to start a RPG game, it will feature, luke vader troopers...

Ensure you have the right models. I also want to have a duel of the fates RPG match, but the 25 Cheskirat's superb Darth Maul model will be ready contact me at diablo@jediknightii.net if you are interested.

- DIABLO
[jediknightii.net staff]