PDA

View Full Version : List of all models being made

Weapon X
06-17-2002, 02:22 AM
okay, how many models are being made right now and who/what are they? I know of:
Obi-Wan(ep1)
Obi-Wan(ep2)
Qui-Gon
Mace
Battle Droid
Anakin (my personal favorite)
Padme
Yoda
Maul
Kit Fisto
Dooku
Wookie
Aayla Secura
Clone Trooper

is there any that i missed? i love the way that they are all looking, i think all the modelers are doing a great job and i can't wait til they come out, neither can my brothers or friends, they love the way they're turning out. if someone could reply with a complete list and/or an approximate release date(please don't bite my head off if it irritates you that i'm asking)on them i would greatly appreciate. keep up the great work

CraZy_B
06-17-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by ep2 Anakin
okay, how many models are being made right now and who/what are they? I know of:
Obi-Wan(ep1)
Obi-Wan(ep2)
Qui-Gon
Mace
Battle Droid
Anakin (my personal favorite)
Padme
Yoda
Maul
Kit Fisto
Dooku
Wookie
Aayla Secura
Clone Trooper

is there any that i missed? i love the way that they are all looking, i think all the modelers are doing a great job and i can't wait til they come out, neither can my brothers or friends, they love the way they're turning out. if someone could reply with a complete list and/or an approximate release date(please don't bite my head off if it irritates you that i'm asking)on them i would greatly appreciate. keep up the great work

You really think people will come here to waste their time to answer your question? I see you're a newbie, just a suggest: think before you do.

Aka
06-17-2002, 04:45 AM
More insults?

Bah, That's so trivial. It seems to be a valid question. There are a lot of models being produced right now. Really good ones too.

It's hard to keep track of them all.

It will be fun to play with all of them in-game. Besides someone might help.

There are a few more I can think of and they are Exar Kun and Admiral Ackbar, not to mention all the sabers coming out as well.

Pnut_Man
06-17-2002, 05:35 AM
Off topic again, but Exar Kun is available for download at this link:

ftp://66.24.0.120/models/ExarKunSithlordII.zip

Just thought i should tell ya...(you probably already knew, but o well :) )

inbredyokel
06-17-2002, 05:59 AM
Aayla Secura has also been released. There's a link to her and the Twi'lek skinpack in the Aayla Secura thread.

Duncan_10158
06-17-2002, 06:05 AM
I think it would be great to have more not character based models but still from the Star Wars universe, like some more races.

I am working on a Gamorrean model, that are these piglike Jabba's palace guards from episode VI. But I have a problem with it. If somebody could help me?
on this forumsite (http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62326)

DarthFreak
06-17-2002, 06:55 AM
Darth Maul is ready to go on JkII.net .

:vadar:

Weapon X
06-17-2002, 07:43 AM
thanks to everyone who "took the time to waste their time" to answer my question, looks like you were wrong crazy_b and you're right i am a newbie, is that a bad thing?

gonk-raider
06-17-2002, 11:05 AM
someone has been deleting my posts :) I responded on here and it didnt show up..how interesting

peloquin
06-17-2002, 11:14 AM
you forgot one that I can think of and that's boushh. A great looking model that you can download a beta version in the boushh/leia thred here.