PDA

View Full Version : Cheshire's Maul to Reborn SP mod ++UPDATED++


peloquin
06-18-2002, 08:45 AM
Hey all, Cheshire's Reborn_To_maul_SP mod has been updated with some changes and sent into JK2.net and Massassi. For all those who dowloaded the version Mr.EFF hosted for us you will want to get the updated version which should be available for download as soon as they upload it onto the site.

Changes include: The dafault Maul model is now the RebornBoss model to make him the most powerful reborn. The reborn, rebornacrobat now use the red skin while the rebornfencer and rebornforceuser use the blue skin. Some sounds have also been tweaked to fit into the game better.

cheers.

BTW Cheshire I tried 3 times to send it into pollycount and each time my E-mail was sent back to me saying there was a prob with pollycount accepting the file. you might have to send it to them yourself. Other than that Massassi and Jk2.net should have it up soon.

Mr.EFF
06-18-2002, 09:31 AM
Send me the updated one and I'll post it on my webserver until then... :D

-Mr.EFF

CheshireKat
06-18-2002, 09:40 AM
I hope it's up soon, because I just deleted my version.............

Oops.

Thanks again Peloquin.

Mr.EFF
06-18-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by CheshireKat
I hope it's up soon, because I just deleted my version.............

Oops.

Thanks again Peloquin.

smooooooth.... hehehe

-Mr.EFF

peloquin
06-18-2002, 09:48 AM
Mr.EFF, will do. sending it now.

I think you'll like the change it adds more structure to the reborn ranks. Also with the sounds they are more likely to say "fear, fear attracts the fearfull" and then finish it off with "fear is my ally" like the teaser trailer for Maul had. Also I love it on the ladder when you start off and meet the first reborn he lets out this beastly growl....after that you're like "oh sh*t!" lol

peloquin
06-18-2002, 09:52 AM
more than happy to do it Cheshire.

it's half way to Mr.EFF now and he should have it up soon.

Mr.EFF
06-18-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by peloquin
Mr.EFF, will do. sending it now.

I think you'll like the change it adds more structure to the reborn ranks. Also with the sounds they are more likely to say "fear, fear attracts the fearfull" and then finish it off with "fear is my ally" like the teaser trailer for Maul had. Also I love it on the ladder when you start off and meet the first reborn he lets out this beastly growl....after that you're like "oh sh*t!" lol

Cool... I can't wait...

I think when darth maul growled at me I pissed my pants (in excitement rather)

Also, are there any darth vader sound effects in there? I thought I heard some of his breathing when I chopped one up... maybe it conflicts with the darth vader to desann model?

-Mr.EFF

peloquin
06-18-2002, 10:03 AM
Darth Vader sounds, yeah strange I had that too when I chopped his arm off once and he sat there for a sec before he died. I assure you there was no Darth Vader sounds added to the file. The only thing I can think of is due to the fact you can chop off anyones hand the sound for that is in a main sound folder and not a specific reborn sound. For some reason it defaults to the vader sound sometime, only sometimes, for the reborn when he does the "chopped off hand death animation" cause all there sound files were changed. Tis strange but I don't think it will cause a prob.

Mr.EFF
06-18-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by peloquin
Darth Vader sounds, yeah strange I had that too when I chopped his arm off once and he sat there for a sec before he died. I assure you there was no Darth Vader sounds added to the file. The only thing I can think of is due to the fact you can chop off anyones hand the sound for that is in a main sound folder and not a specific reborn sound. For some reason it defaults to the vader sound sometime, only sometimes, for the reborn when he does the "chopped off hand death animation" cause all there sound files were changed. Tis strange but I don't think it will cause a prob.

Yeah, the model is so good I don't think anyone will care, if they even notice.

Uploading the updated version as we speak...

-Mr.EFF

peloquin
06-18-2002, 10:33 AM
it's up at massassi net and good to go.

http://www.massassi.net/ ====linkage<<<<

CheshireKat
06-18-2002, 10:37 AM
Cool!

That Vader sound you hear is probably the default sound I'm thinking about. It's not a player model sound, but eithe a dismemberment sound or like a heavy blow that knocks the player back a step or two.

I think anyways. Ive heard it before.

Obe1kinobe
06-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Hi im fairly new to this game and i downloaded your maul mod and in the picture i noticed a double bladed saber and i was just wondering where you got that or how you got it to do that. thanx

Destroyder121
06-18-2002, 02:35 PM
Obe1kinobe,Its Easy start a game go to console & type this:devmap ffa_yavin or ffa_bespin or ffa_deathstar & then when games rdy keep ur light saber holstered but shut it & type /THEDESTROYER.im sorry to go OFF TOPIC