PDA

View Full Version : movieish style saber fights

Darth Ball
06-19-2002, 05:32 PM
if you want movie type style of saber fights you should greatly increase blocking and saber damage
saber should kill the person in 1 hit if they dont just graze them
in the movies the saber battles were long and lots of blocking

the stances would be like this
blue-fast,more chance of just grazing,and less block
yellow-medium speed,more direct hits,and more blocking than blue
red-slow,if you get hit you die,lots of blocking

would anyone make a mod like this?

TheMadDoofer
06-19-2002, 11:07 PM
I think it would make battles last way too long and get boring after having your swings blocked about fifty times.

:fett:

XtremeForce
06-19-2002, 11:10 PM
Nice idea,but itd get boring cus you go on jedi master on single player and bam!One hit your dead.BAM!Your dead.Yawn.

SeraphimII
06-20-2002, 08:55 AM
TRy fighting With 'g_saberrealisticcombat 1'. It may not increase blocking but as long as you connect you'll slice your enemy 90% of the time...

Wish it would work w/ multiplayer....

Chewie Bakker
06-20-2002, 10:47 PM
I'd like to try a saber-control with a little bit more control over the lightsaber. I'm not sure how one would go about this, but the Episode 2 Visual Dictionary had some stuff about lightsaber combat and made note of 4 special Jedi-fighting moves. I'm not sure how one would incorporate it into a game of JK2 though.

._.

HurT
06-21-2002, 10:53 AM
He's exactly right. The game is fun incredibly fun and more like the movies in SP with the highest force block and saberrealisticcombat. Lots of blocks=not so short matches, but if one person screws up and tries pull, push, backstab or anything else that leaves them open, and they get a quick saber decapatation. Thats how mp should be, or at least that option should be there. Until it is I wont play it.

Lord_PhilMil
06-22-2002, 02:27 AM
Some one should make that for dual mode only.
That make it interesting!!

WarteX
06-22-2002, 03:41 AM
I think its a good idea bcoz making special moves would make u much more vurnerable and move spamming would b rare :)