PDA

View Full Version : How come no one helps

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-19-2002, 06:37 PM
after 2 threats and at least 50 people read each of them: DAMNIT wont someone help me make a lightsaber, i mean **** i just want to know what to download and what to do. and i bet you no one is ganna reply to this thread either god damnit, why the hell??! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Grafox
06-19-2002, 06:52 PM
you know, it would help if you read the boards, there are several tutorials on making lightsabers out there.

Lord -=[FBF]=-
06-20-2002, 06:01 AM
such as this one (http://www.btinternet.com/~howe_alison/brothers/tutorial/gmax_jkii_tutorial.htm)

Windu
06-20-2002, 03:52 PM
Lord, the tutorial helped allot, but I'm having a problem. In the tutorial its explained how to convert all the meshes into one mesh...""then select one of them and go to the Modifiers panel. Click on Attach List, and select all the other meshes, except saber_w. Click Attach, and your mess of meshes becomes one nice neat mesh"". I don't see a Attach List in the Modifiers tab. Might it be somewhere else, or is there another way to convert the model into one mesh??

ReIIiK
06-20-2002, 04:00 PM
-=|Lyger|=- I'd love to help if I knew how to make them myself, thats why I've been reading the Tuts and practicing in 3DS MAX.

Windu
06-21-2002, 04:26 AM
Someone please read my problem above...:(