PDA

View Full Version : Final touches!!

musashi212
06-19-2002, 10:43 PM
I am courious to how I group my "unwrapped" images togther. I used Texporter, and have 8 different tga. files. I can load 3d studio max and apply all the textures. What It did with the model was export as a 3d (ASC) model and loaded it up n milkshape. Then exported it out as a md3.

I went to convert the model to glm. and i got a stream of errors pertaining to the skin files. Am i allowed to have 8 sepereate file? or is there somehow to group them. I wouldn't ask this if i figured out how to use the default uvw mapper with 3d. studio becasue there are a stream of tuts.

Anybody else here use texporter?

musashi212
06-20-2002, 04:39 AM
Alright I have semi figured it out. I am gonna redo the whole mapping over using the default uvw mapper. I came across the AWESOME tutorial on uvw mapping. www.wolfblade.com Basically the guy recorded the whole process of uvw mapping.

One quick question though for 3d studio max users. I am going through right now and using the checker pattern to make sure everything is in order. well in the perspective view i can't see m to make the texture show all the way. It just appears at the top. The sides are black...Its driving me nuts, and it probably pretty simple to fix.