PDA

View Full Version : Hydroball help

King_Jay
06-20-2002, 10:59 AM
I can't seem to install hydroball (a mod) and Iím lost to what to do, its odd I can play if I join a server but it don't show when i want to load it up, so how do i install mods or hydroball specifically?
thanks

Galactic Magi
06-20-2002, 01:29 PM
after you unzip the hydroball.zip file put the entire Hydroball file into your Game Data folder (put nothing in the base). When you go into multiplayer go to setup and click mods, hydroball should be listed. Just click load mod and its ready.

King_Jay
06-20-2002, 11:07 PM
what can I do if I accidentally unzipped it into the base file?

Ah Boon
06-20-2002, 11:26 PM
select the files that u had unzipped into the base folder and 'cut'. then create a new folder under gamedata and name it hydroball. then 'paste' the files into the folder u just created.

King_Jay
06-21-2002, 03:03 AM
so everythin thats in the folder when unzipped should be removed from the base folder? does anythin appear twice?

Ah Boon
06-21-2002, 09:48 AM
open hydroball zip file and see wut files belong to hydroball. after u remember those filenames, close it and go to ur base folder. then look in the base folders and search for the files that belongs to hydroball. then do the 'cut and paste' procedure. :)