PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!!

DarthChubbs
06-21-2002, 04:45 AM
Hey, I've got a question. I've recently downloaded some mods for JKII, but I am having trouble getting them to work. In fact, I've only had one work correctly.

What has happened, for some of the mods is that when I begin game play, instead of getting a "new" character (like Darth Maul), I am completely invisible (except when my shields get hit). Mainly I was using a mod that put Darth Maul in single player. When I opened the console, I got a bunch of statements like "Could not find shaders for {path to mod player data}." Can anyone tell me how these things are supposed to work?

The instructions said to extract the file sp_maul.pk3 to the *\gamedata\base folder, and I did. Am I missing something? The actual mod I am referring to is the Singleplayer_Maul.zip from jediknightii.net. If anyone has had this problem with this file, or similar ones with another, please let me know!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

BradFu
06-21-2002, 04:47 AM
One quick bit of advice is to make sure you're running version 1.03 of JKII. If not, download the patch and apply it, see what happens.

GoblinKing
06-21-2002, 05:36 PM
you don't actually need to unzip the pk3, just put it in gamedata\base. It robably won't make any difference, but it wates space anyway as the pk3 is a kind of zip file which the game uses.