PDA

View Full Version : AlienJL...Aayla update?

The Rel)ee(V)eR
06-21-2002, 10:49 AM
Hey Man I was wondering if you are planning on releasing your Aayla Secura Skin update? Thanks

IYFJK
06-21-2002, 11:13 AM
eerr, do you mean the reskinned face and stuff? i love downloading skins :p :bdroid2: :bdroid1: :fett: :atat: :deathstar :deathii:

Klorel
06-21-2002, 11:19 AM
yeah, i've been following alien Jl's re-skin too, I guess this would be a good place for him to post updates and get some comments. It looks like the most accurate aayla skin i've seen yet, granted its just a modification, but its a damn nice one.

The Rel)ee(V)eR
06-21-2002, 01:36 PM
Indeed it is my friend, indeed it is :-)

AgentSmith
06-22-2002, 01:57 AM
I love spacermonkeys Aayla Secura model and skin. They're just great no doubt about that. :D :)
But spacermonkey was kinda caught inbetween the movie version of Aayla and the comic version of Aayla I think. (They're different, George Lucas himself even wanted some differences in the end look of the movie Aayla which set her apart from the comic book Aayla.) :)

Alien_JL went straight for the movie Aayla Secura look and that show in the details, less compromise necessary and all, more perfection. :) It looks like a promising skin and I'd love for it to become a definate shared skin someday. :) :thumbsup:

(Oh help us Alien_JL, you are our only hope to create even more great Aayla Secura skins so we may have many, many, many of them! :) :p)

ALIEN_JL
06-22-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by The Rel)ee(V)eR
Hey Man I was wondering if you are planning on releasing your Aayla Secura Skin update? Thanks

Well i am not so sure that it is "update" anymore (it was
"update" when only her face was changed a bit)

But then i decided to modify whole skin and make new
Movie based skin soo... not update but NEW skin :)

And am i planning to release it ??
-Hmm... well most likely yes :)

And when ??
-I don't know if it is ready... i am not happy with it
but i am not sure what to do for it in order to
make it better either...

(so maybe days maybe week(s))

Klorel
06-22-2002, 04:38 AM
its all good, take your time, but be sure to post updates here so we can see what you've done. I noticed you changed a lot of the clothes as well as her skin color. guess it is a new skin after all... very nice.

Darkhold X
06-22-2002, 11:05 AM
I thought it was near perfect unless you were going to redo the tenticals, and try to make the leather straps a bit more better.