PDA

View Full Version : Clan [JK2N]

Aristotle
06-22-2002, 08:17 AM
As posted on the main page:

We have always openly discussed our intention to eventually recruit some of the best players in the world to be on an officially sponsored JKII.Net clan. Well, now that the community has had an opportunity to test drive Jedi Knight II, the time has come to hold tryouts for clan [JK2N]

The details are simple. We're looking for some of the best players in the world to participate with clan [JK2N]. Yes, you can already be in another clan, since clan [JK2N] will likely play mainly special event tournaments. Naturally, we'll host the clan's site right here on JKii.net.

It's time for you to sharpen up your saber skills and get ready for tryouts. Shortly we'll be announcing tryout dates and sign-ups. Your first match? It's not totally written in stone yet, but it looks like clan [JK2N]'s first match may be against who else? The best Raven Software can offer... that's right, we're looking to put [JK2N] against Raven in what will be an Internet broadcast event (Radio)... so it will be an exciting first match to say the least. Keep an eye out for sign-up details coming shortly!

**Also, if you would like to provide a server for tryouts and/or special event matches, contact ChrisC3pO (chrisc3po@lfnetwork.com) with your server specs. Any help in that department is most appreciated. Stay tuned for more details!

Crazyredneck86
06-22-2002, 10:18 AM
I want to be the first to try out...

'yoh duh' in game

Peace, till we fight :)

Yoda_623
06-22-2002, 10:47 AM
Hmmmmm......sounds interesting. I think I might give it a try.

NK_Zephorath
06-22-2002, 11:26 AM
This is crazy. Everyone knows about the tv show pop stars right? This is just like that. This is an insult to all of those who have spent a HUGE amount of time building a team, and learning to work with each other to the point where they can read each other's minds.

If there is one thing I like about this, its that this team will NOT be able to compete with teams like the one I have just described. You can take the best players, but that doesn't mean they can work together.

The Truthful Liar
06-22-2002, 11:31 AM
hehe... now we can show the Raven team what we mean about assfighting or backstabbing and show them what it's really like *rubs hands together*

:p ;)

SaberPro
06-22-2002, 01:45 PM
Try me out :)

Lord Sokar
06-22-2002, 01:51 PM
I certainly qualify... if it's a 1.02 server.

OnlyOneCanoli
06-22-2002, 02:16 PM
Woohoo! I was beginning to wonder if this clan would ever come to be, but apparently it has. I think I'll give it a shot. I'm sure I'm not one of the best players here, but I'm all for fun and competition. :D

Adi_Sunrider
06-22-2002, 03:49 PM
ummmm.....interesting this sounds....sign up fof trial i do.....padawan again i become.....force is strong in people who sign up here......sign up i do...but disagree i do......may the chosen be selected....May the force be with you all........... need it you will.......

The Truthful Liar
06-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Riiiight... hey where's the sticky? Shouldn't this be sticky? :p

no STICKY STICKY? :(

:D :D :D

Deetox187
06-23-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Lord Sokar
I certainly qualify... if it's a 1.02 server.

Sokar no offense but you aren't THAT good, i've played you a few times and all you use is heavy stance and do lots of DFA's (the best players use all the stances). I can beat you almost every time and i wouldn't even consider myself good enough to join this jk2n clan. Besides they will obviously be playing the patched game so us 1.02 old schoolers wouldn't be allowed to join anyways.

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-23-2002, 09:34 AM
i'd like to try out, no sure id make it. but i would still be alot of fun to try out. first i got a few questions: where and when?

Krash
06-23-2002, 10:30 AM
After this allstar team takes on Raven, my team wants a shot at the "best jk2 players in the world." Find us in #valar on irc.enterthegame.com.

edit: this is FF CTF right?

DSbr-matt
06-23-2002, 10:46 AM
i am the best player in the world

Krash
06-23-2002, 10:47 AM
dsbr matt, how does it feel to be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD?????

g3netix
06-23-2002, 01:13 PM
he is a liar because i am the best jk2 player in the world with mat being a close second behind me. after all he is my padawan trainee he should be my #1 successor.

DSbr-Logan
http://www.teamdsbr.com
DSbr > you

also lets be honest valar you would lose to us. :)

Adi_Sunrider
06-24-2002, 03:19 AM
DSbr-Matt i just had a look at ur website and the members of your clan are the scariest thing ive seen since yesturday..i freaked out..and deetox ur good, cose ive played with you before...

Inviction
06-24-2002, 03:38 AM
Hi, i play for Jedi* (top ranked clanbase tdm clan)
Came 2nd in Jolt duel tourny - Proceeded to play the winner and beat him nf

Came 2nd in Wireplay ffa tourny

In the battlestats JK2 wow i got the highest Player Win/Lost ratio (75/3)

Not braggin ,just wanna give Raven a good spanking :)

g3netix
06-24-2002, 06:20 AM
if raven wants to pay me to play for their allstar team then id be more than willing.

however i believe that you could save a lot of time by just sponsoring our team, Darksaber http://www.teamdsbr.com

i feel this way because we are still currently undefeated in every aspect of jedi knight 2 that we have ventured into as a team, team deathmatch nf and ff and even ctf ff as nobody will play us in nf.

i would be more than happy to lend our teams server which is hosted in detroit.

and anyone that believes their team is actually better than ours i would be more than willing to accept any and all challenges on TWL, http://www.teamwarfare.com or you can stop by #dsbr on irc.enterthegame.com and talk to either myself, matt, or narbes about setting up a game/scrim whatever you want.

thanks for your time.

malinkie
06-25-2002, 12:20 AM
I'll give it a go but i'm not promising anything. Unlike the guys in here who couldnt get their heads to fit through doors anymore.

FatalStrike
06-25-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Deetox187

Sokar no offense but you aren't THAT good, i've played you a few times and all you use is heavy stance and do lots of DFA's (the best players use all the stances). I can beat you almost every time and i wouldn't even consider myself good enough to join this jk2n clan. Besides they will obviously be playing the patched game so us 1.02 old schoolers wouldn't be allowed to join anyways.

What are your names in JKII? You sound like you both need a good saber only butt whooping.

But you are right :( us old school 1.02 guys will never get a chance to join this clan. I have hope that the new patch (AND YES YOU SILLY FOOLS THERE WILL BE A 1.04) will come out in soon and I will be able to play with a larger pool of victims again.

On the bright side my clan already owns 1.02 FFA saber only so I have no need for another clan.

Lord Sokar
06-25-2002, 12:51 AM
^ I have no idea what this fool is spouting off about. I have no freaking clue who he is, and he damn sure doesn't know all the names I play under. If he had beat me so badly, I would have remembered his name, but alas, I do not.

I saw him hyping up [yoda] in another thread, he is no doubt one of the members. Probably mad because I wouldn't join, two of themcame to try me out and couldn't understand why I wouldn't stick around to play with a 400 ping.

Screw a clan anyway, every clan I've ever encountered on my main server including -tw- (tiny wankers), [yoda] and especially [sc] were very very bad save maybe a single memeber.

Where's your server at FatalStrike? Is it open? I would like to check it out sometime. Stop by 216.187.225.236. I might be in there as Master Sokar, I might be in there as someone else, who knows? Eh, whatever.

JR2000Z
06-25-2002, 02:28 AM
Wonder how good RAVEN will be.:)

teutonicknight
06-25-2002, 07:17 AM
Well, I got Jk II two weeks ago and Im the worst player ever.... but I think it will be fun to find out how fast I'll lose....

Losing in 10 secs means I'm really, really bad
Losing in 15 secs means I'm really bad
Losing in 20 secs means I'm bad
Losing in 25 secs, by being sniped by the alt attack of the E- 11 Blaster Rifle means I'm almost an initiate player!

;)

:mob:

Deetox187
06-25-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Lord Sokar
^ I have no idea what this fool is spouting off about. I have no freaking clue who he is, and he damn sure doesn't know all the names I play under. If he had beat me so badly, I would have remembered his name, but alas, I do not.

I saw him hyping up [yoda] in another thread, he is no doubt one of the members. Probably mad because I wouldn't join, two of themcame to try me out and couldn't understand why I wouldn't stick around to play with a 400 ping.

Screw a clan anyway, every clan I've ever encountered on my main server including -tw- (tiny wankers), [yoda] and especially [sc] were very very bad save maybe a single memeber.

Where's your server at FatalStrike? Is it open? I would like to check it out sometime. Stop by 216.187.225.236. I might be in there as Master Sokar, I might be in there as someone else, who knows? Eh, whatever.

LOL first of all i'm not in a clan and i sure as hell didn't "hype up" any clans in another thread like you claim. People always try to recruit me too but i'm not into the whole clan scene. Second i change names a fair bit also, i go by Deetox sometimes, Blerg and Count Mooku are other names i have used on your server. I'm sure you remember Blerg don't you?

Like you said i don't know what other names you use, but when you are Master Sokar i have beat you almost every time. Don't get me wrong, you are good, you can kill me and our scores end up relatively close but the point i was trying to get across is that you by no means qualify as one of the best players in the world. Doesn't sound to me like you've ever been up against a player like that, well i have and let me tell you those guys would wipe the floor with you (as they did to me).

Not to mention you whore strong stance and get most of your kills with the DFA, sorry but that is a noob move that anyone can use to rack up their score in 1.02 so forgive me if i'm less than impressed. I DFA too but i don't rely on it like that, i take pride that the majority of my kills come by using a combination of the stances and moves. At any rate you might not see me on your server again until you add some more maps to the rotation because i am flat out sick of Bespin every single time. PLEASE add some more maps!

NK_Zephorath
06-25-2002, 10:51 AM
I'd rather see a Valar vs. DSbr match than this JK2N crap.

g3netix
06-25-2002, 11:06 AM
it would be a blowout as dsbr walks away victorious.

FatalStrike
06-25-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Deetox187

Not to mention you whore strong stance and get most of your kills with the DFA, sorry but that is a noob move that anyone can use to rack up their score in 1.02 so forgive me if i'm less than impressed. I DFA too but i don't rely on it like that, i take pride that the majority of my kills come by using a combination of the stances and moves. At any rate you might not see me on your server again until you add some more maps to the rotation because i am flat out sick of Bespin every single time. PLEASE add some more maps!

Since when is it required that people play by YOUR rules? You don't like that he uses heavy stance too much, too bad! you think the fact that you use different stances makes you better? Well I have news, its all about who wins the duel, not what stance they win it in.

BlackDove
06-26-2002, 01:25 AM
I suck too much to apply for this...

Hey There!
06-26-2002, 07:38 AM
How come the jediknightii.net clan can't make the team consist of their staff? Does that make sense? Otherwise, it's really not the jediknightii.net clan is it? It'll be just a clan that they sponsor.

Boba Rhett
06-26-2002, 07:42 AM
"We have always openly discussed our intention to eventually recruit some of the best players in the world to be on an officially sponsored JKII.Net clan."

GUNNER
06-26-2002, 08:50 AM
One thing I want to see is a lot less bitching. If some one wants to try out and you think they suck ,well then keep your pie hole closed.

It's not your decission on who makes it or not.

Understood?

And as far as you DSbr ladies go. We don't need you to litter up this thread with your over inflated egos bragging about how good you are.

because no matter how good you might be there is always someone better then you who is just waiting to make you go running home crying to yor momma.

Comprende?

Good...........

Deetox187
06-26-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by FatalStrike

Since when is it required that people play by YOUR rules? You don't like that he uses heavy stance too much, too bad! you think the fact that you use different stances makes you better? Well I have news, its all about who wins the duel, not what stance they win it in.

I never said i wanted him to play by my rules you dolt, hell i would say 95% of peeps that play 1.02 whore strong stance (as i'm sure you do too) so i'm plenty used to it. But you see there is a reason why that 95% whore strong, because it is MUCH EASIER TO GET KILLS WITH than any other stance in 1.02. You guys go ahead and take the easy route if you want, at least i have the balls to use the weaker stances for some of my kills. I could whore strong too and my scores would definetly be higher but i don't like fighting like a pussy all the time.

Hey There!
06-26-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
"We have always openly discussed our intention to eventually recruit some of the best players in the world to be on an officially sponsored JKII.Net clan."

Originally posted by Hey There!
How come the jediknightii.net clan can't make the team consist of their staff? Does that make sense? Otherwise, it's really not the jediknightii.net clan is it? It'll be just a clan that they sponsor.

It will just be a clan that they sponsor so it WILL NOT be the jediknightii.net clan. Thank you for proving my point. It should not be called the jediknightii.net clan becuz it is not the staff that makes it up, rather the best in the world. A clan made up of the staff from jediknightii.net is what this clan should be about.

GonkH8er
06-26-2002, 10:02 PM
Who's to say us staffers dont fit into that catagory of 'best in the world'? :)

Agen
06-27-2002, 02:33 AM
what grade of bribes do you take
:naughty: :D

legameboy
06-27-2002, 07:45 AM
ive joined and rejoined clans it doesnt make sense, who wants to join a clan? im happy to be a freelancer, and you DSLR whatever guys, no wonder you always win you freak people out!

Any ^ means that I won't paticitipate in this tournament (but who cares if I do) and that the people in DSRL is really scary. But I might particitpate to be in good sport...

Vagabond
06-27-2002, 07:59 AM
An interesting point has been raised - would people want and expect to play against us, the JKII staff, as part of a JKII.net team/clan?

GonkH8er
06-27-2002, 05:40 PM
I think they just see us as oversee-ers of the community, and not actual gamers, which is incorrect. News posters, Admin, Forum mods... most are gamers too.

Vagabond
06-27-2002, 08:44 PM
Well, ya, that should go without saying :cool: I mean, it's not like we come from some special planet where all the moderators, writers, and news-posters dwell :)

We were all drawn to this place because of the games they support. I'm not here saying that I'm as good at JO as I was at MotS - I'm not. But I play a pretty good duel game.

legameboy
06-27-2002, 09:06 PM
If people only want to join a clan to say there the best, it doesnt make sense cause you could be the best player in the world without being in a clan.:cool:

And why do people want to join clans? Because to say there the best player? Or because they just want that funky thing in front of their name?:o

One more thing. I will participate, but I'm not the best. I've beat the computer at a saber on Jedi Guardian but that doesn't mean I'm the best. You can only say your the best when you have actually are the best, Not when your going to be the best.;)

I hope I've made my point here.:rolleyes:

BlackDove
06-27-2002, 09:33 PM
What are the criteria for joining? Only the sabre skills?

s0ulblihtr
06-28-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
What are the criteria for joining? Only the sabre skills?

Good point... What are the requirements/Rules? Will the Clan consist of Saber only? Or a part of the clan plays Saber and part that plays with weapons. I play saber only...

Agen
06-28-2002, 01:26 AM
A Jk2 Staff clan is a good idea :cool:

, it's not like we come from some special planet where all the moderators, writers, and news-posters dwell

*cough* http://www.lucasforums.com/avatar.php?userid=1678&dateline=1012784084 *cough*

:D

i can only count 8 staff, wait that's enough for a clan, slap me.

What's wrong witht he img ta, not working anymore.

Vagabond
06-28-2002, 02:02 AM
Weirdo :cool:

Agen
06-28-2002, 02:05 AM
:)

Neo-Surge
06-28-2002, 02:40 AM
anyways, me and my cousin neo-ice are team and i am not the best player in the world but, once we find out about the Cl_parlises package, well be able to play over five minutes, so until next time......

-Surge

http://www.thewebstudio.org/tod/neo-surge.jpg

BlackDove
06-28-2002, 02:45 AM
I smell hacked version...

Marvelous*
06-28-2002, 08:44 AM
Count me in, why do i see so many people saying "im the best in the world" ?
if you ask me i would say i was "competant" thats about it,
i can beat a lot of people, but ive been beaten by a lot too,
so i have no false expectations, any word on dates/times?
also will there be a ping limit or something??

it would be funny if raven sucked ass at it anyway.. heh...

legameboy
06-28-2002, 11:48 PM
a good point has been raised:)

7-7ighlander
06-29-2002, 10:37 PM
I've never really felt the need for a clan myself, playing with channel regulars is fair enough for me, especially now with 1.03. I'm sure Raven is full off backstabbing sickos anyhow (why else create 1.03?) :D. I'll pass and hope for a jkii.net staff vs Raven fight :cool: .

On a sidenote, making a clan of staffers would be very neat indeed.

-- 7-7

Kurgan
06-30-2002, 07:04 AM
Well, I probably won't be the best player ever, but I'd love to give it a shot just the same. ; )

Anyhow, I hope I have a chance to get my computer up and running with JK2 in time for the tryouts... if not, it's still a great idea. Nobody need feel slighted if they can't be in it, it's just a fun thing to do to help promote the community here.

JR_Chrono
06-30-2002, 09:01 AM
Hmm, sounds like a lot of fun. I think i'll give it a shot. Who knows what might happen. I think it would be awsome to try out. I would still consider myself a winner if I got the chance to try out for this clan.:)

In the words of Kyle Katarn: "This could be interesting.........alright, i'm in".

Taebaek
07-01-2002, 12:09 AM
OoS is always looking for *NF/SO or FF/SO matches. Perhaps when you are done plucking Raven you could mosey on over to our servers ;)

[OoS] Taebaek
www.jkii.com

dev-fuzzy
07-01-2002, 12:30 PM
[edit-Gonk- tsk tsk tsk]

frazcmankfar
07-03-2002, 09:27 AM
I am not the greatest player in the world I'm just a tribute....

But never the less .....count me in...

The Fraz :racer:

Twilite Zoner
07-03-2002, 03:03 PM
I would also like a crack at it!

Zonk7
07-04-2002, 03:29 PM
1) I know people like me are hosting servers.......but what if i end up having to play on an american server? (i live in AUS...)........there will be servers all over the place wont there?

2) Err, What if the JK2N team = a huge bunch of pro backstabbers? Cos theyre the people who come first, and i can come first all the time with it in AUS (no, i DONT ass-fight.....or script, i turn around at the last second)..... but not without it (i dont know any1 that can come CLOSE first without it)

Risk18
07-04-2002, 03:54 PM
Even funnier than if Raven sucked at the game ...would be if they all were backstabbers! :D

lol

Darth Patronus
07-05-2002, 01:56 AM
My clan will rip raven apart :D :D :p

Gif
07-06-2002, 11:38 PM
I'm not the best, bit I am good.

I would love to tryout as well.

Agen
07-07-2002, 12:00 AM
...would be if they all were backstabbers!

Rofl

Darth Kiil
07-07-2002, 03:23 PM
I like the idea of a clan hosted by the most popular Jedi Knight website on the web, probably with it's own pro website hosted there too, but I already have a clan to which I am devoted. I've been in it for four years now and I'm not going to quit. The New Sith. http://thenewsith1.proboards4.com

Dragon Jedi
07-09-2002, 10:19 AM
I not going to try out, since I'm still a newbie, but when the feathers stop flying :D , maybe you can go againist our clan
Temple of the Jedi Order
http://www.templeofthejedi.com

Also, when you guys go against Raven, could you record it, and post it for download, so everybody can watch, and laugh at Raven.

Thanks

Aioh
07-09-2002, 01:05 PM
I am in.

Few questions though:

What type of format is qualifieng?

I am decent at duel, unopposed at free for all.(I dont mean to be arrogant but I back my statement. Catch me on Bantha Poodu if you want proof.)

What kind of force mastry?

:jawa :deathstar :jawa

SkullFighter
07-12-2002, 07:15 AM
I'll tryout!!!!!!

BLAH!

Darth Kiil
07-15-2002, 12:20 AM
I may not be willing to join this clan, however, The New Sith (that's our clan) is more than willing to offer any help we can provide. By this I mean things like alliances, training sessions with the members and stuff like that.

http://thenewsith1.proboards4.com

Warcraft III
07-15-2002, 10:35 AM
So, wait a sec... jediknightii.net is sponsoring a clan. They are going to have the best in the world they say. So that means that the clan will not necessarily be made up of the staff of jediknightii.net. What happens if the jediknightii.net staff wants to make a clan? Will they not be able to take the jediknightii.net clan name? This is mest up. You should have a clan made up of the jediknightii.net staff. That would make it the jediknightii.net clan. Does that make sense?

edit, SPY, this is jedi#k# AGAIN....

Dark Begger
07-17-2002, 12:45 AM
hey everyone, I've been quiet lately, working hard, and giong out a lot, working on my car, and putting JK2 aside for a while. Nonetheless, on the twl ladders, I have dropped a little (I'm 8th now on NF duels), but not much..thank god. I am in the process of returning, learning 1.04, and quickly racking up some kills. To tell you the truth, with the recent release of 1.04, and seeing how 1.03 came out, they both are nerfing patches. So I expect to find an exploited move for 1.04, learn it, use it, and own. I know that's bad, but I play this game now not for the fun (because it no longer is very fun), I play it to win.

anyways, I welcome myself back.

Neko Lain
07-18-2002, 02:18 AM
So...how do you sign up?

did i miss that part or do they just do it themselves?

anyway, sign me up :)

cROsIs**
07-19-2002, 09:36 AM
Bump...

Dark Begger
07-19-2002, 11:40 PM
yo man it's a sticky, you don't need to bump it

ch0wd3r
07-24-2002, 09:28 AM
I could be in, im very good at duels, and im quite good with guns, im only good at Teams on multiplayer. I absolutely suck at FFA.

Can i just ask, when will this start, coz i've just remembered my graphics card is being replaced, coz my little sister put it in the bath last night, so it will probably take 3 weeks to be replaced:-/

It was a GeForce 2, but im getting a Ti 4600 GeForce 4 Back, w00t. I should tell my sister to throw my crappy comp in the bath. I might get a Pentium 4 back :fire3: :lightning: :fire2:

Bilbo Skywalker
07-25-2002, 09:00 PM
im in no way good enough to try out, but im curious as to when this will get up and running.
I'd love to see a jkII.net staff team take on raven in any team game.

Sam
07-26-2002, 05:59 AM
ok I am kinda good a duels but Ive seen better. i am good at ffa,teams,ctf and those other game types nobody seems to like.

I'm not the best but i'm good so sign me up

Cyris
07-30-2002, 08:10 PM
Can i ask a question to the www.jediknightii.net staff. You told us these tryouts would of been along time ago and ive been watching and watching for news. I was wondering if this is ever going to happen because JK2N really is a good idea and im totally in. Thats if i make it [Hopefully]

so... plz tell us when these things are gonna happen :D:P

Jon'a
08-01-2002, 02:14 PM
sign me up for tryouts.

in-game name: Fenix Down

{DHU}Screed
08-02-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Krash
dsbr matt, how does it feel to be THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD?????

umm u spelled Valor wrong

Jubey
08-04-2002, 01:05 AM
sing me up ... or let me know what to do :D "Q la fuerza te acompaņe":cheers:

Telanctor
08-04-2002, 10:19 AM
Although i don't think that i am the best JKII player ( who could?),
i would be glad to participate on the tryouts.

And, who knows, perhaps i'm good enough.

Anyway, greez,

Telanctor

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
08-05-2002, 06:43 AM
This thread should be in the clan section.

Sentrael
08-10-2002, 02:49 PM
Is this gonna be a CTF clan, dueling clan, etc. or will it have people who specialize in one or the other for certain things (i.e. duelists, CTFers...wait, never mind...i've made myself look like more of an idiot). The reason I ask, is this: if it's saber only dueling type stuff, I have a chance. If JK2N will use guns, then I'm screwed...the mind wobbles.

Twins of Doom
08-16-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by jessman233
This thread should be in the clan section.

its a thread made by the owners of the forums...i think they can put it where they want..

cromster
08-16-2002, 10:07 PM
hmmm.. This sounds like fun!!!

I KNOW that I suck to much at this now.. But if I train very very very hard, I might be able to try out for the official JKII clan. And I think it would be fun.. Because all the best players will be there!!

:p

:)And I would really like to have an official Jediknightii.net t-shirt :)

Sam
08-16-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by cromster
And I would really like to have an official Jediknightii.net t-shirt :)

:rofl: yea that would be the day

pegnose
08-18-2002, 05:37 AM
so where to sign :D
i really wanna try!!

-Chrono_MOT-
08-19-2002, 08:38 PM
heh. I have yet to even receive a reply from my application.

Sounds like a dud clan if they won't even reply to their applicants.

Sentrael
08-19-2002, 09:17 PM
Like the post said, they have to finalize a method for tryout, not to mention get a server (or two) running on which to hold tryouts. I'd imagine that the reason they didn't reply to you is that they probably have gotten so many of those that they just stopped reading them.

Jahs
08-24-2002, 04:30 PM
Sign me up! I may not join, but atleast I would like to compare my skills with yours.

Im a decent jk2 player, my specialty is duels. I can also snipe pretty well.

rfa_vasquez
09-09-2002, 06:06 AM
Guys would it be possible for me to tryout.Im new to these forums and have just saw this??????????

rfa_vasquez
09-09-2002, 06:10 AM
btw guys i could try get a temporary GamesDomain server to use for try-outs.Ill ask

Tyrion
09-09-2002, 08:59 AM
Maybe the academy(check link in sig) should be officially sponsored? Because it is used to make LF a better place,so shouldnt they have a reward from thier indirect reciever?

:D:D

rfa_vasquez
09-10-2002, 03:31 AM
i asked about a server.And it seems its ok and we could get 1.