PDA

View Full Version : Compiling problems ???

rut-wa jodar
06-23-2002, 05:09 AM
I can`t seem to be able to compile source code into a qvm , Any ideas ???

Arkule
06-23-2002, 05:28 AM
Are you able to compile it into the .dll file. Going to the build menu with microsoft visual c++ will build that. with that made, you go into the game folder of the source code, which has all the .c and .h files, and there is a file called game.bat. running that will take the .dll file made by the compiler and make a .qvm file in the base/vm folder of the source code. The compiler itself can't make the .qvm files, only the .dll

rut-wa jodar
06-23-2002, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Arkule
Are you able to compile it into the .dll file. Going to the build menu with microsoft visual c++ will build that. with that made, you go into the game folder of the source code, which has all the .c and .h files, and there is a file called game.bat. running that will take the .dll file made by the compiler and make a .qvm file in the base/vm folder of the source code. The compiler itself can't make the .qvm files, only the .dll

I don`t have microsoft visual c++ :( is there any other program (shareware) that does the same job ??

Arkule
06-23-2002, 06:25 AM
I'm not sure, if so, you could probably find it at www.downloads.com. I know borland has a free version of their java compiler, they might also have a free version of the C++ one, so you could try there.