PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed; RE: Yoda

sithlord-II
06-23-2002, 01:08 PM
hi guys
now, i am not a coder, never have been, never will be. Which is why, i am in here, crying for help
:)
I have received word from James Monroe that resizing characters within multiplayer is, in fact, quite possible, but not easy.
i emailed him recently about coding, and this was his response:

"Okay. I looked into the MP code and it's not going to be easy.
Ghoul2 IS setup to take scale as a parameter, but the game code always passes in the Identity matrix for it. So, yes, scale can be added by changing all the code to pass in entity.scale instead to those functions like:

trap_G2API_CollisionDetect and trap_G2API_GetBoltMatrix, etc.

The reason we didn't was that it could be a cheat to be physically smaller"

now, i have had a look through the code but i have no idea where to start on it, i think it has something to do with the properties for ent.modelscale or simply modelScale within those commands. This is an open request, and anyone who is interested in trying this out, Arco, Kinja and myself would be very grateful. A result like this would of course mean the possibility of cheating, etc, but perhaps if it could be hard-coded to use a seperate sizing matrice for different characters- ie. yoda, ewok, human, vader/desann size, then chewbacca - it would be an improvement into the game and would help to prevent cheating, if it were hard-coded, instead of using something just anyone could modify and use in a CFG file. oh well, just an idea, anyways.

Thank you guys

Sithlord-ii

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-23-2002, 01:31 PM
I've looked through the code too, and even being a programmer, couldn't figure out what needs to be changed to get it working. I started a thread a few days ago about it..

http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63564

The bounding box is what someone said another Raven dev told someone to modify. *sigh* if only Raven would help out, lol.

Is there anyone who is familiar enough w/ the source to shed some more light on this. Getting Yoda in game would truly be a great accomplishment for the JKII forum community, and would appease lots of people who want to run around saying, "Much to learn you still have."

SithlordII, I'm still looking at it, and I'll have other programming friends look at it too, to see if we can figure it out....

ZeR0SyN
06-23-2002, 01:49 PM
/me thinks we should ask ASk. =D

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-25-2002, 08:46 AM
I've looked through the code some more, and yikes... There are tons of code paths to look at, and I'm not even sure how that vector works. Has anyone been able to make any sense of it?

ASk
06-25-2002, 04:01 PM
don't ask me

ghoul2 && me.knowledge = FALSE

Emon
06-26-2002, 01:02 AM
Shouldn't that be like...

ICARUS2 && me.knowledge == 0;

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 02:08 AM
ghoul2 && me.knowledge == BETTER_AND_BETTER

well i don't say i understand everything but i'm getting better...

I have been able to modify the hilts and to allow diferent person to wield a diferent one ....
(but i still have a nasty bug when saber throwing.)

And i tryed to modify the scale and i have been able to have a tiny kyle client side BUT the server side is not done yet (and the position of the saber is done serverside so: wierd saber not attached to the handle...)

It s a very primitive work but i stil working on these 2 projects...
i ll keep you updated.

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-26-2002, 04:37 AM
very nice Tchouky... What APIs are you modifying to do the size changes? The vector passed to the trap_G2API methods is a 3 number vector, but what does each # mean? Currently JKII MP is sending it the identity matrix...

oy it's confusing w/out comments :-/

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 08:42 AM
well i modified all the get bolt matrix , get boltmatrix norot and etc .....
for the server side for the ghoul2 collision on the server.

and for the client side only a few additions to the CG_Player function.
like the legs scaling (the legs => the model) and the player entity scaling.

I m not sure the hit detection works flawlessly.
i m gonna post some screenshots.
I hope everything is going to work.

If you could send me the yoda model that would help....
(i ll understand if you don't want to now...)
(i hope you will trust me when i ll post screenshots :) )

And what scale do you want for the yoda ?

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 09:22 AM
well i took it quockly and it sucks ! i know !
but here the kyle is scaled at 60%

http://mbalch.free.fr/tinykyle.jpg

sithlord-II
06-26-2002, 09:51 AM
looks very cool, tchouky
message me on ICQ 20568386 or msn frost_michael@hotmail.com

i had a bit more info sent to me from James monroe as well -

"But here's an example from SP:
gi.G2API_GetBoltMatrix(cent->gent->ghoul2, cent->gent->playerModel, cent->gent->headBolt, &boltMatrix, tempAngles, ent.origin, cg.time, cgs.model_draw, cent->currentState.modelScale );

You can see that the entity has a field called modelScale that is passed into the g2 function. That scale has to be added to every g2 call that is currently passing in the identity matrix (scale of 1)."

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-26-2002, 09:58 AM
Tchouky, that is VERY, VERY cool. I'm impressed.... How did you figure it out? lol

The only thing that looked strange to me was the normal sized saber, but that's a whole other modification to worry about, and I don't think it's much of an issue because Yoda and other small creatures "could" use someone else's lightsaber.

Could you possibly make it read from a file that's part of the pk3 file to get the model size? That way, other model makers could make smaller (or larger - Chewbacca, Rancor monster, etc) models.

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 10:13 AM
well currently the display works great and there is no apparent flaws ...

But i still have to modify the bounding box for the collisions and hits.
I'm still figuring out how they work.
for the saber lenght there is no problem :)

If you have ever played my TCK saber mod you know that i made a special extended blade (like corran horn's blade).
ie you press a key the blade grows and change it s color (with a nice shade).
So i know how to extend it so i should be able to reduce it :p

for the size of the model i created a cvar
1 = normal size
2 = tiny size (60%)
3 = huge size (120%)
but that's easy to change,add...
we'll see

sithlord-II : thx for the code but that's allright i understood it .

Vesentac
06-26-2002, 10:14 AM
So it seems we need to modify the functions to pass in an extra parameter, modelScale.

Just need to see how the scaling code interacts with the G2 stuff.

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 10:59 AM
i have been able to modify the bounding box.
i ve just checked for the jumping and stuff but it should work the same ways for weapons so no problemo .

well if sithlord II or Kinja send me the yoda model to test it and adjust the scale.
i'll see what i can do for preventing cheat but...
(i think it will be a simple cvar .....)
I think i will shorten the blade of the small characters.
and put it longer for big characters so they have an advantage and a flaw.
(easy to hit + longer blade) = big
(hard to hit + small blade) = small

and it will look better.

BUT NOW IT'S 4 AM and i'm gonna sleep :p

soon (maybe tomorrow) ===> :yoda::yoda::yoda:

^Invader
06-26-2002, 11:43 AM
Well if you guys can figure out how to do all of this, maybe Thirkeen could fix Max =]

*drools evilly*

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-26-2002, 01:39 PM
Would it be possible to read a cvar for a scale multiplier from the model pk3, so that each model could have it's own "size" w/ the appropriate changes?

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 06:11 PM
Well i think i will create a file on the server and allow the server admin to select which model need to be scaled.

like something like this :

scale.cfg

yoda 0.6
kyle 1
desan 1.05
chewbacca 1.2
jawa 0.65

what do you think ??

here is my email :
martin.tck@wanadoo.fr
If you could send me the yoda model now because i need it to finish my work.

tylerzd
06-26-2002, 07:12 PM
Excellent! Its starting to look like everything is all coming together on the MP size issue. Good to see someone has finally come up with a solution to the two month stalemate.

Great job guys!

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 11:25 PM
I've succesfully created a file loading system for the scales.

so there is a modelscale.cfg in my mod's dir and it looks like this.

//tckmodel.cfg
yoda 0.6
desann 1.2
kyle 1
chewbacca 1.4
ewok 0.55

AND best of all it's WORKIIIING !!

the limits are 0.5 to 1.5 .
if a player have this model on then he will be scaled.
simple isn't ?

I have to adjust the lightsaber lenght now....
that won't be long thought.

Tchouky
06-26-2002, 11:34 PM
well adapting the saber wasn't really dificult .
it's done lol
less that 10 mins.

Mallakai
06-26-2002, 11:49 PM
Nothing I can do will help out the cause..but just want to add that i really admire what you're doing and good luck! Sounds awesome progress has been made.

sithlord-II
06-27-2002, 02:55 AM
damn man that is cool
i will email you later with some information if you'd like, and with yoda as well - i'm currently at work so i won't be able to send it for a few hours more. i will finish touching up yoda (ie. seams, vertex weightings, and caps) and send him your way
BTW i used the scale of 50 for yoda, as well

sithlord-ii

Tchouky
06-27-2002, 04:02 AM
ha ...
I spent the whole afternoon trying to fix a nasty bug !
But i'm done with it nom :)
(i always win :p it may take time but i always find a way!)

well the bug was when you kicked a bot a add a new one the scale check code would mess up the bot client info (very wierd..)
(stupid buffer :rolleyes: )
and the bot had a curious name : what was written in the medelscale.cfg file so the bot was called :

yoda 0.6
kyle 1.0
desann1.2

with a nice name on 3 lines lol !

a question : is the model itself scalled ?
(well i don't really think it will change anything but i'm just curious :))

i'll compile a complete version for you and i'll send it to you so you willl be able to tell me what's wrong and make a few suggestions.

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-27-2002, 04:47 AM
very impressive. Will your mod be open-source? It would be very interesting to see what you changed to make this possible. I can see some cool mods coming out in the future that use scaling of models. Just think of a ROTJ mod where you fight the Rancor monster, battle Vader and the emperor, fight alongside the Ewoks, etc.

Tchouky
06-27-2002, 05:01 AM
my mod is open source since the beginning so ....
(TCK rgb saber mod)

well i think i will release the source yes.
Well i could refuse and my mod would be the "only" mod being able to scale the models and everyone would have to download and play with my mod (nice :) ) ....
Or maybe i could give it to the jk2 fan mod and so the jk2fan mod would become even more popular and become THE reference mod. (the jk2fan mod includes my mod ,not the last version but..)

BUT i'm NOT like this !

i will release my mod open source and every newbie will rip my work lol !

I'm glad to help the community and first of all i don't create my mod for the others but FOR ME !
if nobody wants to play my mod then i don't really care....
(it s good to have support and people telling you you're doing a good job but i can live without :) )

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-27-2002, 05:07 AM
Very cool.. Since you seem to be one of the few who has figured out the G2 stuff, it would definitely be a help for those of us who don't completely understand the source code yet.

Of course, anyone who uses your source code *should* credit you, but that's a different issue.

On behalf of other n00b mod programmers out there, thanks :).

sithlord-II
06-27-2002, 03:10 PM
check your mail, tchouky
hey, isn't it nice when a forum thread about yoda doesn't have 800 posts??

DarthFreak
06-27-2002, 06:15 PM
*hooo-kepahhhh*

:vadar:

So, Admiral Tchouky, you haven't failed...

*walks away, turns behind and looks at him.. thinks of choking him to death, but he doesn't :)*

*hooo-kepahhh*

You have done a really Great Job for the community... I'll not kill you :)

:vadar:

*hoooo-kepaahhh*

Tchouky
06-28-2002, 05:32 AM
good news :)
I got everything to work including scaling the corpes of the deads :)
everything is working and i think it could pretty much be released ...
i'll wait for the yoda model to be finished thought !
(there is a bug on the model btw => when you crouch the robe goes a little under the floor ...)
(with or without scaling.)

here is a pic :
http://mbalch.free.fr/screenshots/yoda.jpg
you'll notice that yoda's saber is shorter than luke's :p

MUHAHAHAHAHA
06-28-2002, 06:00 AM
Looks great! And they said it couldn't be done, pfft!

:D Yo-yo-yo-yo-Yoda!

iifuzz
06-28-2002, 07:14 AM
that is the coolest **** i have ever seen, i cant wait for yoda! yay

ezeckel
06-28-2002, 07:36 AM
Hi my name is eze ckel . I have two questions, 1 About how much longer till yoda comes out anyone know? 2 in the picture of yoda i see the hp and armor and also the force amout altered is this a download if so were can i get it, if not how do i set it up

thx

:jawa

snakeeyesa27
06-28-2002, 07:43 AM
Tchouky, you... you gotta gif my fren..., (bad deniro impression)
Anyway, yoda looks too big, watch ESB, luke had to carry him around. He's SMALL. (i would guess 2/3 the size he is in the screenshot, probably 1/3 the size of a human, imo)

Tchouky has become one with the code.

Tchouky
06-28-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by ezeckel
Hi my name is eze ckel . I have two questions, 1 About how much longer till yoda comes out anyone know? 2 in the picture of yoda i see the hp and armor and also the force amout altered is this a download if so were can i get it, if not how do i set it up

thx

1 > don't really know my mod is finished and i will release it before SUNDAY ! (coz i leave sunday :( )

2 > it's a cvar cg_hudfiles 1

Tchouky
06-28-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by snakeeyesa27
Tchouky, you... you gotta gif my fren..., (bad deniro impression)
Anyway, yoda looks too big, watch ESB, luke had to carry him around. He's SMALL. (i would guess 2/3 the size he is in the screenshot, probably 1/3 the size of a human, imo)

when my mod is loaded, the server can modify the scale of everymodel with a file.

and set the scale to whatever he wants but i limited the range from 50% to 150% to avoid cheats or map problems.

on the screenshots the model is 60% the normal size

:D :rofl:

-Chrono_MOT-
06-28-2002, 10:17 AM
I would set him to .50 to make the scale correct. wonderful job otherwise.

ezeckel
06-28-2002, 11:08 AM
I just wanted to say thx for answering my questions, also props to you both on a job well done this is going to be a very played model by me. The factor of size of yoda being hard to hit and harder for him to hit others means nothing to me ill be just as good with his size of saber and body once i try him out a bit and im sure many pros will too.
Thx agian, ezeckel

rut-wa jodar
06-28-2002, 06:03 PM
Hey Tchouky !!! you have a amazed us once again :thumbsup:

Is their any chance you can disable cheat protection for bot_honorableduelacceptance cvar & enable saberlocking in team ffa, in your next mod update :thumbsup:

BTW ! model scaling is PURE GENIUS, WELL DONE!!!

adillon
06-29-2002, 12:39 AM
tchouky, glad to know that there are people like you who are not only knowledgeable enough to tackle an issue like this one, but that you're also generous enough to share it with the community. i guarantee that you are forever in debt for many people in the jkII community. THANKS!

have you thought of possibly putting together some kind of tutorial so that we n00bs can really understand what's with all this coding thing?

cROsIs**
06-29-2002, 01:26 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guys, I was one of the naysayers, I have seen the light man, I just wanna thank ALL of the people who have worked so very hard on this project to get it out (or will, SOON i hope). You guys rock and deserve all of the gratitude in the world for making probalby one of the most famed models fans have built in a video game in a long time.

I cant wait to play as my favorite jedi, and I thank you all for making this a possibility.

Peace.

Andy867
06-29-2002, 02:40 AM
Like Tchouky said, (i always win it may take time but i always find a way!)

With computers and knowledge, anything in the programming is crackable.. it just a matter time, and Tchoucky had more patience than the computer, so :P for PC's, and :D for Tcoucky (starts up the victory music from when Anakin won the PodRace) WHOO HAA WHOO HA!!! lol

**EDIT** For those having trouble with accessing the website, I have uploaded a copy of the yoda image so hopefully that will help out!

http://www.geocities.com/dmccarthy100/yoda.jpg
to view the pic, either add a question mark (?) at the end of the link, or remove the http:// from the beginning... or even remove the www

nomad
06-29-2002, 05:26 AM
tchouky, glad to know that there are people like you who are not only knowledgeable enough to tackle an issue like this one, but that you're also generous enough to share it with the community. i guarantee that you are forever in debt for many people in the jkII community. THANKS!

I couldn't say thanks any better than that. I agree whole-heartedly Adillion.

Tremendous job Tchouky!
With all this excitement, I believe even the Yoda Team could get swept away by it.
My suggestion for the entire team: Use patience and adjust everything the way you would like it berfore the product is released. Feel the force flow through you, and focus on the task at hand.

Tchouky, the force is with you.

-nomad

Toonces
06-29-2002, 05:59 AM
I usually dont post on this forum since It's far from my area of experteise, but I absolutely had to chime in :D

Congratulations Tchouky :D This is without a doubt the biggest victory thus far when it comes to modification. I can't wait to see it in action.

CT :lightning
www.drivingcatstudios.com

sithlord-II
06-29-2002, 06:43 AM
just out of curiousity, where did that yoda image come from? who has the yoda model, currently? so far i have only sent it out, at proper size, to kinja, tchouky, and one other person. I just want to make sure of where these screens are coming from.

sithlord-ii

cROsIs**
06-29-2002, 07:14 AM
Dont worry. Thats Tchouky's pic off of his webpage. ;)

EmperorJello
06-29-2002, 10:38 AM
Your skills are complete... indeed you are powerful as I have foreseen.

This will certainly make things more realistic... and a bit more variable. Remarkable work.

Andy867
06-29-2002, 12:14 PM
Sithlord II, I simply just downloaded the screenpic that Tchoucky posted, and put it up on my webpage, since his page was being flooded with people... I thought I'd help share the bandwidth. That's all.. no worries.. :)

t3rr0r
06-30-2002, 12:30 AM
/me humps tchouky for all his hard work ;)

NickR
06-30-2002, 12:45 AM
Am I to assume that if other mods have scaling model abilities or rgb saber colours, that they obviously have taken your code? Because you do know that most of the stuff in your mod isn't that advanced.

The mod I'm working on already has those things. We've been working on those aspects of the mod for nearly 2 months now, we never had to use your code to do them. But I'm assuming that I'm about to be flamed for being a liar and steeling code. Am I right?

t3rr0r
06-30-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by NickR
We've been working on those aspects of the mod for nearly 2 months now, we never had to use your code to do them. But I'm assuming that I'm about to be flamed for being a liar and steeling code. Am I right?
nah it just means he got it done in a smaller amount of time. ;)

rut-wa jodar
06-30-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by NickR
Am I to assume that if other mods have scaling model abilities or rgb saber colours, that they obviously have taken your code? Because you do know that most of the stuff in your mod isn't that advanced.

The mod I'm working on already has those things. We've been working on those aspects of the mod for nearly 2 months now, we never had to use your code to do them. But I'm assuming that I'm about to be flamed for being a liar and steeling code. Am I right?

Release this "so called Mod" then and prove it !!!

nearly 2 months you say ? surely the source code hasn`t been out that long ??????

Young Master
06-30-2002, 01:14 AM
I think what he's simply saying is that, there are alot of coders out there, and definately not to belittle Tchouky work( which is highly praiseable...great job), but no one else who has been working on the same kinds of things wants to later be labled a "thief" or "ripoff". That would be for anyone doing any kind of work, coding art or otherwise...Im sure youwill all agree. And since Tchouky did make the comment that since he was releasing his code as open source, that anyone else could rip him off...that might be inferred as that kind of statement. I just think that we should all be aware that just because someone does something FIRST, doesnt make them the only one with the idea or ability to do it. All of these mods we have seen , the people making them were inspired to do so by something...in this case by the movies themselves or comix ( scaling in order to have yoda...lightstaff to be like maul....longer saber option like corran horn...dual sabers like anakin (eventually) etc...etc...and the people inspired by these things all happen to have the talent and ability to figure out how to make that happen. In this case...Tchouky has done many things that the community has wanted to see...and will hopefully continue to bring us many more...but lets not let fall into the thinking that jsut because he did it first..that no one else had the idea and the talent to also do it..( even if it takes them longer). And trust me, there are people working on mods that have not even been spoken of yet....doesnt mean they don't exist...just means that maybe its been kept quiet.....and maybe there are features that have already been done, that we all aren't aware of.....not everyone speaks aloud there achievements.....doesnt make it any less an achievement. I'm sure that most of you will agree.
Just praise Tchouky for allowing you to see it first....but dont discredit anyone for bringing it to you in another form later....isnt that the point of "community"...to provide encouragement...?
If a coder ( for example) were coding something that the community wanted..and someone beat him to it...and he quit at it..then the community has lost something..because maybe what that coder would have brought to the same idea may have been and improvement to what was given....but now the coder has given up doing anything, out of fear that the community will claim he didnt do it on his own. Now that talent has gone elsewhere.....its just an example...but a valid one I believe.

again, great work Tchouky...look forward to seeing you tackle the next challenge....:D

NickR
06-30-2002, 01:39 AM
When I said it took me 2 months to do those aspects of the mod, I was including other aspects aswell. I'm not that slow... :)

Tchouky
06-30-2002, 02:32 AM
i agree my tck mod is not advanced at all !
Most (if not all :) ) the changes are basics and not very hard to implement.

Contrary to what most poeple think i'm not that good !
(many poeple said things like Tchouky has become one with the code ! etc...)
i'm begining and still learning.
Much to learn i still have !

btw I don't really care if someone does the same thing and have a mod with more features than mine !

I release the source code to help , i don't care if someone just rip what i did and release his *new super cool* mod .
good for him !

NickR : did you work on the model scaling too ?
I started to work on it one week ago lol when Sith lord posted this thread. We should have worked together !
I'm looking forward to see your mod :)
What did you put in it ? (or maybe it's top secret :p)
And no i don't consider you a liar or something :D .

I really worked on the model displaying and ghoul2 stuff because i wanted to release a mod that allowed you to choose the saber hilt . but i had many problems (almost sucesfull i ll try again when i ll come back from vacations...) and i stoped the developent to allow scaling (which isn't that difficult :) ).

btw i fixed the saber colision problems.
and the resizing of the dead bodies , the limbs....

I removed the blade scaling cause it added many problems !
(i'll put it back when i'll have time )

rut-wa jodar
06-30-2002, 02:38 AM
when will you be releasing the updated scaling mod and source code ??

Tchouky
06-30-2002, 02:46 AM
in less than 4 hours :)

rut-wa jodar
06-30-2002, 02:53 AM
Thanx again for all the hard work :sweating: you have put into this mod :wavey:

NickR
06-30-2002, 03:01 AM
My post wasn't intended to be spiteful just firm.

About the saber hilts... I tried to code it so you could choose it like you can with models (with default skins and what not) but in the end the way the saber code was done it wasn't possible for me yet. So I've just thought about creating extra sabers with a different hilt for each one. Nothing special.

Tchouky
06-30-2002, 03:11 AM
i have been able to create a cvar "hilt xxx"
with xxx being the name of the hilt.
with the hilts in the pk3 with this path

hilts/name/saber_w.glm

and it worked but the problem is that the ghoul2 server messes with the ghoul2 model of the entities so i had a the saber working great except when it was thrown because it becomes a diferent entity and the server changes it s model.

and the saber had a very wierd movement lol
it was vertical and didn't spin !
and just teleported itself like small hyperjump jumps .

cROsIs**
06-30-2002, 03:26 AM
Sorry im not to clear on all the lingo here.

The yoda model will be relased in less the 4 hours??? :)

Tchouky
06-30-2002, 03:51 AM
not yoda but the mod to scale the model

cROsIs**
06-30-2002, 04:29 AM
Soooo, what is the estimated time after the relase of YOUR mod to the time yoda willl actually be out, (esitmate)

NickR
06-30-2002, 05:14 AM
It's probably something to do with the modelindex and how that works with the engine.

Dest
06-30-2002, 05:22 AM
The model for the thrown saber is in WP_SaberPositionUpdate it looks like. It calls saberent->s.modelindex = G_ModelIndex("models/weapons2/saber/saber_w.glm"); so you should just be able to store the desired saber model in a variable and have it load that.

Tchouky
06-30-2002, 10:20 AM
yeah but in my mod only the player create an array with all the saber hilts present on the machine.
the server just pass trought the name of the hilt.

If i did what you say the player could just have the models which aare present on the server ....

(the problem should more be with the ghoul2 instance i think but not sure thought..)

cROsIs**
06-30-2002, 10:46 AM
Sorry to be a jerk BUT... Where's the mod at?

t3rr0r
06-30-2002, 11:10 PM
/me looks around, yet sees no mod :(

edit: n/m, i see the thread. :rolleyes:

kylekatarn2500
07-21-2002, 12:00 PM
"kyle" 1.0 1.0
"desann" 1.35 0
"vader" 1.12 0
"wookiee" 1.26 0
"exarkun_sithii" 1.05 0
"leia" 0.83 0
"boushh" 0.83 0
"stormtrooper" 1.1 0
"swamptrooper" 1.1 0
"reborn" 0.94 0
"maul" 0.97 0
"monmothma" 0.83 0
"darkyoda" 0.6 0
"yoda" 0.6 0
"reelo" 1.0 0
"big" 2.0 0
"mrbig" 10.0 0
"darth_vader" 1.12 0
"DarthMaul" 0.97 0
"padme" 0.80 0
"cheshire_vader" 1.12 0
"motskyle" 1.0 1.0
"chewie" 1.26 0
"sith_tyrion" 0.90
"jedi_tyrion/unrobed" 0.90
"kronardark" 0.90
"jarjar" 1.06
"ep2dooku" 1.10
"ep2windu" 1.05
"ep2obiwan" 1.04
"ep2anakin" 1.08
"sith_tyrion/uncaped" 0.90
"jedi_tyrion" 0.90
"the_emperor" 0.89
"kronarlight" 0.88
"gungan" 1.06
"dark_priest" 0.97
"Anakin" 1.08
"Dooku" 1.10
"ben" 1.04
"palpatine" 0.89
"ep2obiwan_model" 1.04
"windu" 1.05
"ep1_obi-wan" 1.02
"QuiGonVM" 1.06
"ewok" 0.55
"jawa" 0.65
"ObiVM" 1.02

Andy867
07-22-2002, 12:58 AM
realize though that half the list that KyleKatarn2500 posted is from my website... just a little heads-up... He just forgot to mention me for credit for coming up with half the numbers... :rolleyes: