PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Perform The "Blender" Maneuver on JKII?

Darth_Templar
06-24-2002, 01:46 PM
How Do I Perform The "Blender" Maneuver on JKII: Jedi Outcast?

Lime-Light
06-24-2002, 01:51 PM
bind x blendermove

Really, you just use yellow stance, walk forward near an oponent, press jump, then attack. Real easy.

Darth_Templar
06-24-2002, 01:53 PM
How do i do those 1 hit kill moves?

Lime-Light
06-24-2002, 01:54 PM
dont

Darth_Templar
06-24-2002, 01:57 PM
Please tell me how... Im always getting 1 hit killed by people in CTF, and FFA games... T.T

SaberPro
06-24-2002, 02:06 PM
Dark Templar please don't ask how to do this and that on this particular forum...try the Game Help forum or Strategy forum or something....(there's a lot of good host sites on JKII.net)

Better yet, join a game and find out by yourself. :)

Homosexual Ewok
06-24-2002, 03:00 PM
By blender if you mean the fast spin that takes out a crowd of people with one hit kills all you do is execute a back sweep (red or yellow stance back+attack when opponent is behind you) and spin your mouse around.
The higher sensitivity the faster you spin.

Darth_Templar
06-24-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok
By blender if you mean the fast spin that takes out a crowd of people with one hit kills all you do is execute a back sweep (red or yellow stance back+attack when opponent is behind you) and spin your mouse around.
The higher sensitivity the faster you spin.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! FINNALY I MEET SOMEONE ON THIS GAME WHO ISNT ACTING GAY AND KEEPING SECRETS

to the rest of you... go eat a dick you stupid ****ing faggots

Homosexual Ewok
06-24-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Templar

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! FINNALY I MEET SOMEONE ON THIS GAME WHO ISNT ACTING GAY AND KEEPING SECRETS

Hehe, and I'm the one with the name...
Got to love irony. :D

Heide
06-24-2002, 05:58 PM

Have you ever heard of that little thing which comes along with your CD of the Game? Itīs called Manual.

Lunatic Jedi
06-24-2002, 06:02 PM
Lunatic knocks out Templar with a syringe of his extra-strength valium. (If you don't understand the valium thing, I have an infomercial for it in the "Tips and tricks" thread)

Pedro The Hutt
06-24-2002, 07:49 PM
Ya know.. Templar... it might have been much much easier if you just read the manual for it is nicely explained in there ^_^"

Chewie Bakker
06-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Darth Templar: Now that you know the move, don't spam it. Oh well, if you like the Protoss out of Starcraft you can't be all bad.

By the way. The backstab/sweep isn't a secret. As Pedro said it's in the manual. And everybody is doing it. That's the problem.

:gben: Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.

SeraphimII
06-24-2002, 09:54 PM

I think we can trust this fine individual to not spam bs spins.

asdfasdldkc
06-24-2002, 11:51 PM
I think templar will soon be added to my list of victories over bs'ers.

arctic_series
06-25-2002, 12:46 AM
we need them lamer filters.

FatalStrike
06-25-2002, 01:06 AM
instead of whipping your mouse around like a maniac why not just bind the script.

type bind (what key you chose) "+right;cl_yawspeed 1250;wait;-;wait;-;wait;cl-yawspeed 200"

I'm not sure what yawspeed you typically use but insert whatever number you want where I put "200" because that is what you will end up with after this script runs its course.

YES I TOLD A NEW GUY A SIMPLE SCRIPT, let the flaming begin!

asdfasdldkc
06-25-2002, 06:32 AM
why did you do that?

Chrioboy
06-25-2002, 07:45 AM
Who cares thats a horrible script

Pedantic
06-25-2002, 07:52 AM
Aren't they all? :rolleyes:

StormHammer
06-25-2002, 09:09 AM
Darth_Templar - there's really no need to insult the rest of the community simply for not giving you a response. Insults and profanity aren't appreciated on these forums. We look forward to your co-operation. :cool:

The Seeker
06-25-2002, 01:53 PM
heh heh, you tell him stormie. See, I knew that all we needed was for you to come back and start cracking down on the lamers/perverts, and this place would be hospitable again.

Keep it up man. :thumbsup:

FatalStrike
06-25-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Chrioboy
Who cares thats a horrible script

If you think you can write a better one lets see it.

Bittles
06-26-2002, 03:22 AM
Well considering that that script will just keep you turning right and your sensitivity will still be high after you hit the button, yes I would say that's a horrible script.

"+right;cl_yawspeed 1250;wait;-;wait;-;wait;cl-yawspeed 200"

Is what you put, and if you really wanted to do it right then this is what you'd put:

"cl_yawspeed 1250; +right; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; -right; cl_yawspeed 200; echo ^2Getting ^3dizzy ^5yet?"

This would instantly spin you a whole bunch, but it still probably wouldn't be that great. It most likely needs more waits for it to be effective at all.

Dea
06-26-2002, 04:04 AM
FWY, default yawspeed is 140 :)

FatalStrike
06-26-2002, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Bittles
Well considering that that script will just keep you turning right and your sensitivity will still be high after you hit the button, yes I would say that's a horrible script.

"+right;cl_yawspeed 1250;wait;-;wait;-;wait;cl-yawspeed 200"

Is what you put, and if you really wanted to do it right then this is what you'd put:

"cl_yawspeed 1250; +right; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; -right; cl_yawspeed 200; echo ^2Getting ^3dizzy ^5yet?"

This would instantly spin you a whole bunch, but it still probably wouldn't be that great. It most likely needs more waits for it to be effective at all.

if you put +right before cl_yawspeed 1250 your player will stop spinning after you let go of the button I don't know why this is true but it is. Second I put 250 end speed because that is the sensitivity I normally play on. The reason I don't have a lot of waits is because I want noob to have to hold the button to preform this move.

I haven't tried this one but it should work. You may need to increase the 15.

"cl_yawspeed 1250;+right 15;cl_yawspeed 200;-right"

bye the way your getting dizzy yet is a nice touch!