View Full Version : Is It True Milkshape Costs 20 Bucks?!
06-24-2002, 02:39 PM
Is It True Milkshape Costs 20 Bucks?!
I went to the Milkshape home page but didn't see nothin about it costin money!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:
Yes it is, and it is well worth it.
06-24-2002, 10:01 PM
well i got around that little money issue in registry, im not going to pay for a program that i occasionaly use to convert file types.
06-24-2002, 11:59 PM
well lets see, its about time to reinstall Milk shape, got it around a month ago...thats what many people dont know, most prgrams you can reinstall the demo once the time has run out:) havent tried it with milkshape yet though.
06-25-2002, 03:00 AM
And By The Way Wakka Bongo Is A Jedi I Made Up And Want
To Get To Work On
06-25-2002, 04:41 AM
milkshape is one of the finer programs with anti-piracy protection in it. You won't realize it until its too late, either.
have fun :)
(btw, its definitely worth the 20 bucks)
1. You could pay for it. $20 is not a lot.
2. You could get a registration key for it off of warez porn sites and register it.
3. You could set the clock on your PC back so it never expires.
4. You could pay for it. $20 is not a lot.
5. Did I mention that you could pay for it and that it's really cheap?
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.