PDA

View Full Version : JKII football anyone?

StonedGorilla
06-24-2002, 01:55 PM
For those of you that played hydroball, you know it rulez, but what about a football JKII? Who here has played football for Tribes I? That was really sweet with the football launcher, but in JK2 the animations are so fluid you could make a throwing animation (jedis don't need launchers to throw pissh). I hope a team of modders do a football mod. Ah well, that's my two cents.

Wheezle
06-24-2002, 03:38 PM
take advice from a stoned gorilla??

:p j/k

Pedantic
06-24-2002, 04:53 PM
Oooh, finally, a practical application for force push! :D

MasterD-LeyAmas
06-24-2002, 07:10 PM
Actually, I'd just like to see a map that's a simple football field, for measuring how far I throw Reborn. :D

D.L.
06-24-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Pedantic
Oooh, finally, a practical application for force push! :D

Mexico '86 anyone!?

Does this mean Maradonna was a Jedi!? :)

Delmar
06-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by MasterD-LeyAmas
Actually, I'd just like to see a map that's a simple football field, for measuring how far I throw Reborn. :D

Dude, that is an AWESOME idea.

StonedGorilla
06-24-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Wheezle
take advice from a stoned gorilla??

Everyone should take advice from any type of stoned animal, pish everyone knows that. Yeah like what Master said, first there would be a simple and flat football field, then it goes into more complex football fields with obstacles, just like in Tribes 1 :)

JCronic
06-27-2002, 05:14 AM
I say GET IT ON!!

I know Quake 3 has a football(not soccer) MOD, but barely any servers even play it.

The football for quake 3 is exactly like American Football, but plays closer to rugby. The ball is a freeball, and when you kill the person with the ball, he drops it and everybody trys to go after it. You can pass the ball but you gotta have a damn good guess on how high to throw it for it to hit your target.