View Full Version : Yoda Scenario(NEED HELP)
06-25-2002, 05:43 PM
1. All right, I wanted to know how I could make the Xwing carrying Luke crash into the swamp where yoda lives. Can someone tell me what conditions and effects I would need to do this.
2. I wanted to know how I could make luke fight Darth Vader. Then after he fights him Darth Vader turns into Luke.
3. I wanted to make it where luke tries to lift up the Xwing but i fails and crashes again. Then yoda tries and lifts it up and moves it.
Can someone give me help on how I would do this.
07-02-2002, 07:26 AM
Thanks for all the help people. Come on.... help me with this.
07-02-2002, 07:44 AM
Well, it would be kind of hard to do numbers 1 and 2 the way I would do it, unless there is some easier way I don't know about.
I don't know how you want your scenario set up, though; I need more information. Will the crashing scene be set up like a cutscene, in which you have no direct control over the events, or will you have the guide the X-Wing to its destination in the swamp?
07-03-2002, 12:32 PM
One way for number 2:
You could use the trigger effect "task object" to send Luke to the area where Darth Vader is. They would then fight. Then delete Luke and Darth Vader with the "remove object" trigger effects and at the same time use the "create object" effect to put Darth Vader in the area where Luke was.
07-20-2002, 11:59 AM
You could possibly make a mod with luke in Darth Vaders Armor;)
07-21-2002, 05:31 AM
OK. Just some ideas:
1. Have the X-Wing tasked to a location (flying along, you don't have control) and luke saying stuff like "arrgh i'm crashing," whatever, i assume you know how to do that.
Then have the "remove object" trigger get rid of the X-Wing and maybe create some "vehicle wreckage" on the ground, or create some mech and use "kill object-mech", so you see wreckage.
With the mech the advantage is the mech bits slowly disappear, so it's like it's sinking into the swamp.
2. Task object for the fight, health modifications so luke can beat vader quickly, then when vader is killed, "remove object" him, create a luke there, and use "kill object" on the second luke.
That way the Vader will be seen dying but will fall to the ground as a Luke corpse. I think....
3. To make it look really good, you could have luke try to convert an invisible object or something at the location of the wreckage. That way his arms are raised or whatever.
You could have 'vehicle wreckage' or some such appear, then that removed and the X-Wing appear.
Then some "task object" to make it wobble, and then, same as no. 1, it crashes.
Then with Yoda, same thing, (covert, wreckage, X-Wing) but with his make a task object to where yoda and luke are standing, and it coasts smoothly over to them.
Don't know if it's possible to make it shown landed. There might be a mod.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.