PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

Ben
04-21-2000, 08:27 PM
Please help I have just become a rebel in the game and am stuck on the Return to Ruul part 1 level. I can rescue the prisoners but in the process all my troops get killed and new ones don't arrive in time as stormtroopers and AT-ST's and PT's proceed to decimate the TRMB. Please help with strats and tips ASAP as it is really bugging me!!

Thanx guys! :-D

WildMustang
04-22-2000, 02:25 PM
i havent finished it either but i read some messages on this and other boards they said to go down left and capture command center luke is in it take him and the defecting troops near the mobile command center capture the turrets use the turrets to take out the at-st and storm troopers then the artillery luke has a secondary ability to see far so use it and see them before they get to you. good luck and

------------------
May The Force Be With You

Ben
04-22-2000, 05:54 PM
Thanx mustang but i wasn't talking about that level, rather the one after it. Thanx anyway!
On the level you were talking about: capture the command center to get luke and make sure you get all defecting stormtroopers and kaalanite rebels to help. later on you get an ATST - that helps alot. Use all the troops u can to take over the turrets and make sure u leave at least on trooper in each. Try to keep the alarm from going off for as long as poss.

Meanwhile, any1 else got any tips for me on return to ruul part 1?

THANX GUYS!!! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif

------------------
You can always run, but you'll just die tired.
:-) :-)