PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new


Quin Jai-Obaj
06-27-2002, 03:55 AM
Hi i just signed up today. i dont have JKII yet but ive playd the demo and its awsome. im gona get the full version. but i just wanted to say hi to all in the fourms. if anyone here is on the Max Payne HQ fourms you know me as "SK^Silentstrike"

Dath Maximus
06-27-2002, 04:09 AM
welcome to our little world.

i will be your host for the time being. Right now you may participate in a revolution myself and others are creating.

Someone will give you a welcome basket if you ask nicely.

matt-winduisheh
06-27-2002, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus

Someone will give you a welcome basket if you ask nicely.

here is your welcome basket
http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif

Tyrion
06-27-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by matt-winduisheh


here is your welcome basket
http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif http://members.rogers.com/fasterpussycat32/smilies/zsquintfinger.gif

Dont worry,he's a jackass,not to be confused with the resident jackass ,Kal-El.

Here is your basket,you have fruit,candy,and a key to the honeymoon sweet.Take your girlfriend,wife,dog,whatever.

Have fun:D

matt--
06-27-2002, 04:18 AM
He's a jackass, and he's banned.

I seriously suggest you get a life, Jason.

Dath Maximus
06-27-2002, 04:18 AM
the odd thing is i got someone elses basket that said go away
it had lots of stuff like tear gas and sharp razors hidden in poisened apples.

ahh the love i got.

Tyrion
06-27-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
the odd thing is i got someone elses basket that said go away
it had lots of stuff like tear gas and sharp razors hidden in poisened apples.

ahh the love i got.

I think you got the one for Kal-El:D

Dath Maximus
06-27-2002, 04:21 AM
ok.

Well then umm.... ohh yeah if you see any dancing monkies dont pet them ive trained them to kill if they see your eyes.
HA HA HA!!!

once again welcome.

Tyrion
06-27-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
ok.

Well then umm.... ohh yeah if you see any dancing monkies dont pet them ive trained them to kill if they see your eyes.
HA HA HA!!!

once again welcome.

Who's eyes?If,mine,then I'll train Dancing Pink Elephants to sit on your monkeys and kill you.If not,um,they will train to bring world peace.:D

Vestril
06-27-2002, 04:53 AM
:trooper: Hey!! You there!! Welcome!!

ignore the rude people, we're really very fun :D

Divine Spirit
06-27-2002, 04:54 AM
welcome to our wonderful forums

feel free to join U JAC OFF

if u ever get in a difficult situation here just say 'HEY YOU THERE'

Yoda_623
06-27-2002, 04:57 AM
Well said Divine Spirit. Welcome to Lucasforums. :D

XERXES
06-27-2002, 05:00 AM
ask boba rhett for your official lucas forums welcome basket.:D

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-27-2002, 05:47 AM
prepare to be addicted to this place. you will want to come back to it at least 10 times a day. you will hear the crazyest and coolest crap ever. and everyone is pretty much friendly except for "Hey There!" He's/she's/it's just plain ol dumb stupid gay wod so ignore him

Quin Jai-Obaj
06-27-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-
prepare to be addicted to this place. you will want to come back to it at least 10 times a day. you will hear the crazyest and coolest crap ever. and everyone is pretty much friendly except for "Hey There!" He's/she's/it's just plain ol dumb stupid gay wod so ignore him


I know it was the same in the max payne fourm til i got sick of people saying they wer makin mods (and that was a long time ago in a galixy far far away) and they are still giong. i like george lucas better then john woo anyway.

:bdroid2: : um boba how much money you want

:fett: : 500 Whupi

:bdroid2: how much

:fett: :500 WHUPI!!!

:bdroid2: :HOW MUCH

:fett: : *Blast* *Blast*

:bdroid2: :crunch

homegateway
06-27-2002, 10:03 AM
hi I am new toO!

Quin Jai-Obaj
06-27-2002, 10:09 AM
OH and just wanted to say im no jedi im a bounty hunter :fett:

Quin Jai-Obaj
06-27-2002, 10:58 PM
soo...... Like these animation thingys?





:xexto: :saberg:


:lightning
:slsaber: :duel: :syoda:


:lsduel:

:lsduel:

Dath Maximus
06-27-2002, 11:02 PM
and i thought i was desturbed

obi
06-27-2002, 11:04 PM
I do.

It's a Trap! All craft pull up!

:x-wing: :x-wing: :x-wing: :x-wing:

:vsd: :deathii: :vsd:

:lsduel:

s0ulblihtr
06-27-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by matt-windu
He's a jackass, and he's banned.

I seriously suggest you get a life, Jason.


Aarghhh who shares the name that I possess?

s0ulblihtr
06-27-2002, 11:10 PM
OH yeah... and welcome. I guess I'm kinda new too... I actually posted my first post yesterday. Just been looking around before then.

atinymonkey
06-27-2002, 11:24 PM
Hi there, I hope you ease well into the JK2 forums. If you get confused, kick back and enjoy the show.


Now entertain me, dammit!

:monkey4::monkey4::biggs::monkey4::monkey4:

Dath Maximus
06-27-2002, 11:26 PM
ignore him

*shots all of atinymonkey's monkeys in the head*

BlackDove
06-27-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Quin Jai-Obaj
Hi i just signed up today. i dont have JKII yet but ive playd the demo and its awsome. im gona get the full version. but i just wanted to say hi to all in the fourms. if anyone here is on the Max Payne HQ fourms you know me as "SK^Silentstrike"

:smirk2:Welcome:smirk2:

SPY_jmr1
06-28-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by XERXES
ask boba rhett for your official lucas forums welcome basket.:D


bah... rhetty may give out baskets... I have somthing better for you...:D

here... *forks over a NEW! NOW WITH 7% LESS SPAM lightsaber(re) candy bar gift TM*



enjoy your stay.... maybe:D


btw, if you want more gifts, just ask... we have lots here.:cool: