PDA

View Full Version : NITEMARE Please Help Me !!!!!


rut-wa jodar
06-28-2002, 02:24 AM
could you please send me the w_saber.c file that has saberLocking outside of duels enabled. :D :D

rut-wa jodar
06-28-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by NITEMARE
open the w_saber.c and go to line 599. place a /* there and go to line 610. ad a */ there







the source code editor I use does not display Line numbers so could you be a bit more specific Thanx :D :D

I have managed to get bots to accept a private duel in FFA without having to enable cheats, which is quite :cool:

normal
06-28-2002, 03:30 AM
Then get an editor that displays line numbers?

I suggest UltraEdit (http://www.ultraedit.com).

Tchouky
06-28-2002, 04:30 AM
i suggest VC6++
or VCnet.
(but it's expensive :( )

NITEMARE
06-28-2002, 05:31 AM
the quote there is from a thread where i wrote another change to the code, how hard is it to copy some of the text there and search for it in the w_saber.c. btw i made a website where u can see what changes we made with line numbers. so get a proper editor dude!
http://www.nitemares.de/duel_se/

NITEMARE
06-28-2002, 07:39 AM
but...if u can say me how to make bots duel capable (hurray finaly i dont need friends to test the mod!) then i'll take u by the hand and show u where to do the most simple modification of the world, letting them block outside of duels! so everybody is invited to kick both asses while u get stuck in a block....

rut-wa jodar
06-28-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by NITEMARE
but...if u can say me how to make bots duel capable (hurray finaly i dont need friends to test the mod!) then i'll take u by the hand and show u where to do the most simple modification of the world, letting them block outside of duels! so everybody is invited to kick both asses while u get stuck in a block....

open ai_main.c file and goto line 7050 and change

"bot_honorableduelacceptance", "0"

to
"bot_honorableduelacceptance", "1"

NITEMARE
06-28-2002, 05:06 PM
OH
heh
thx
i suppose that u know how to find lines now...

rut-wa jodar
06-28-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by NITEMARE
OH
heh
thx
i suppose that u know how to find lines now...


yes Please :D :D

step by step please I`m a :newbie:

NITEMARE
06-29-2002, 01:55 AM
from the extreme amount of smilies i asume that u are kidding...

rut-wa jodar
06-29-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by NITEMARE
from the extreme amount of smilies i asume that u are kidding...

No! seriously, I am a NEWBIE when it comes to source code editing

NITEMARE
06-29-2002, 02:34 AM
me2
but u cant be serious about this saber lock thingy
its easy
just place this comment opening /* and closing */ thingies around the code exactly where i told ya. and if u want too see how it look check my mod website, there u can see all the changes with most of them explained by me...

rut-wa jodar
06-29-2002, 03:18 AM
Thanx NITEMARE :thumbsup: it works perfectly