PDA

View Full Version : I just saw....

Tyrion
06-28-2002, 04:14 AM
...the strangest commercial.You saw a guy skydiving into a house,where you saw 2 people doing what makes babies.They had thier clothes on,tho.Then,the guy crashes into the house,when a "new" condem falls onto the bed.

What's next?

WolfmanNCSU
06-28-2002, 04:19 AM
Haven't seen it yet, but I am not that suprised. Trojan commmericals have stuff like that. Besides, how else do you advertise a condom. :D

greedo626
06-28-2002, 04:19 AM
maybe you shouldn't be watching that station:p ;)

Tyrion
06-28-2002, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by greedo626
maybe you shouldn't be watching that station:p ;)

It's supposed to be TechTv,which is a all-family show.

I'm not gonna be surprized if it will be normal for 13-year old kids to lose their virginity in ten years....

greedo626
06-28-2002, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion

It's supposed to be TechTv,which is a all-family show.

I'm not gonna be surprized if it will be normal for 13-year old kids to lose their virginity in ten years....

right now I think the age is 16. you still shouldn't be watching condom commercials at your age. I'm going to send Tech TV a nasty E-mail:D

Tyrion
06-28-2002, 04:27 AM
TechTv isnt a show,it's a television station so beware of their lawers!!

Oh,but kids at my ELEMENTARY school are talking about that.Condems in Cerial boxes and stuffed monkeys doing it.

Yay....:rolleyes:

WolfmanNCSU
06-28-2002, 04:30 AM
What kind of cereal has condoms as a prize?

greedo626
06-28-2002, 04:31 AM
TechTv isnt a show,it's a television station so beware of their lawers!!

Oh,but kids at my ELEMENTARY school are talking about that.Condems in Cerial boxes and stuffed monkeys doing it.

Yay....:rolleyes:

WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL?!? I WAN'T TO SEND THEM A NASTY LETTER!!!... oh wait, it's typical for kids your age to talk about condoms and sex and other "adult" things. but I still think that watching condom commercials is bad for your inocent little mind.:p

Tyrion
06-28-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU
What kind of cereal has condoms as a prize?

They were jokking about that.But still...

Tyrion
06-28-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by greedo626

WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL?!? I WAN'T TO SEND THEM A NASTY LETTER!!!... oh wait, it's typical for kids your age to talk about condoms and sex and other "adult" things. but I still think that watching condom commercials is bad for your inocent little mind.:p

Yeah...but,I dunno.Sex isnt something you take with great honor anymore...

greedo626
06-28-2002, 04:37 AM

Yeah...but,I dunno.Sex isnt something you take with great honor anymore...

true. the sexual revolution just happened a few decades ago. now sex is everywhere, even in cereal boxes.:D