PDA

View Full Version : Poor Service and Action Figures

wily888
06-28-2002, 05:52 AM
I went out today and bought an assload of Star Wars figures like 15 or so of the best characters. I was a little pissed cuz the people would only stand up if they were aligned in just a certain way in a special pose. It took me like 5 min just to get Windu to stand on his own. The action figures are cool tho. Jango's head comes off and so does Anakin's arm. A while back when they released the SE OT, they had figures that actually stood up. Anyone remember these? On a different note I had lunch at Papa Gino's today and I ordered a chicken caesar wrap.
Key word=chicken. The bastards forgot to put the chicken in the wrap. Grrr...

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
06-28-2002, 06:20 AM
*cough* ummm i hope your 10 at the oldest. dont think you're ganna wanna talk about any toys other then a lightsabers. makes ya look kinda well kiddish, unless you are one then thats alright

Divine Spirit
06-28-2002, 07:23 AM
btw, you can only use the b word if ur talking about urself...otherwise its not allowed

im a pedantic bastard! :D :p

Pedantic
06-28-2002, 07:26 AM
Someone call? ;) :D Anyway, you took it out of the packaging?! What were you thinking?! ;) :D

Dath Maximus
06-28-2002, 07:27 AM
NRFB!!!

Tell me you didnt open the yoda!

well i did at least.

Pedantic
06-28-2002, 07:29 AM
NO!!! You fool!!! Those could be worth money someday!!! j/k ;) :D

CoolJ
06-28-2002, 08:11 AM
sounds like they need a little beefing up...

when i was like 8 i wanted star wars figures soooooooo badly... I mean.. mm.. i wanted those things, i wanted to host my own little battles....then i got over it :lol:

a jawa figure, an original... SOLD FOR OVER $40,000 AT THE STAR WARS CONVENTION!!... daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn!!!!

Nigel_pk
06-28-2002, 11:33 AM
some action figures really piss me off. The arms only move one way, and the legs are already bent in some obscure position. When you try and repose it, it just looks all wonky.