PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal with FT2?


manbeast
06-28-2002, 08:33 AM
I've been out of the loop for a while. I just learned that FT2 is in the works. I watched the e3 movie and the FT clips look cool. I also read that it was going to be console only, but I then read that that was a load of bull. Is that right? What's the deal? What do we know? Possible release date? Any other picture or vids available? Story or character information?


I'm :manny: dying :manny: to find out more!

Ben Whatsisname
06-30-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by manbeast
I've been out of the loop for a while. I just learned that FT2 is in the works. I watched the e3 movie and the FT clips look cool. I also read that it was going to be console only, but I then read that that was a load of bull. Is that right? What's the deal? What do we know? Possible release date? Any other picture or vids available? Story or character information?


I'm :manny: dying :manny: to find out more!

It is scheduled for release on both the PC and next-gen consoles. There are two "videos" out for ft2, one being an edit by Unno of just the ft2 stuff from the LucasArts trailer mix, and the other is camcorder-capture of the ft2 trailer by m.it from E3. As far as pictures, there are one or two on LEC's site, the rest that you find (like on Kickstand, for example) are framecaptures from the video clips I just spoke about. That's all we have for now, but I'm sure more will come shortly since fan response is so great.

JBRAA
08-02-2002, 07:26 PM
my god i want a ft2 site at lucasarts.com. a good one

jokemaster
10-05-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by JBRAA
my god i want a ft2 site at lucasarts.com. a good one
ditto

young_zev
10-07-2002, 04:01 PM
A site would be way cool.
What should it have on it?

Like, concept art and screenshots? Or more like Vice City site, like as if it was part of the Full Throttle world or something.

Just a thought.

So what do you guys think?

jokemaster
10-08-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by young_zev
A site would be way cool.
What should it have on it?

Like, concept art and screenshots? Or more like Vice City site, like as if it was part of the Full Throttle world or something.

Just a thought.

So what do you guys think?

the Vice City game has a site already?!!!!!???

like as if it was part of the Full Throttle world

jannar85
10-18-2002, 04:47 AM
The site design should be brilliant!

Elvborn
11-09-2002, 06:54 AM
I would love to see a FT site! = )
And I would do my best to contribute what I can to make it happen.
If there is anything I can do to help just mail me.