PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Star Wars gamer #5

Wraith 5
09-04-2001, 01:02 PM
If their is anyone who wants to buy issues nuber 5 the dark side issue, you better do it now, issues 6 just came out, but most stores still have a few copies of issues 5 in stock so you should go out and get it right now!!!

FYI the new issues has bounty hunts in it!!!

Kvan
09-04-2001, 01:05 PM
So issue number 6 is worth getting? :confused:

Wraith 5
09-04-2001, 03:02 PM
If you would like to see a few bounty hunts... yes other then that i have not read much of the issues, i will give you more of a review in a few days.

Lord JayVizIon
09-04-2001, 03:17 PM
wraith, there is a small section that talks about swgb on issue 6. i already posted that under the galactic discussions forum titled "sw gamer on swgb".

also, i would grab issue 5. issue 6 is good to b/c of the bounty hunters, the hutts are talked about, there is a re enactment of hoth game, and there is a review or the E3 convention in los angeles for lucasarts games. i'll leave the rest of the detailed to stuff to wraith..

Wraith 5
09-04-2001, 03:40 PM
Hey thanks Jay!!!

I normaly just read from front to back so i woun't have known about the swgb part for a few days!!!

Also Jay do you read though the mission part of the issues???

And for that mater does anyone else???

General Nilaar
09-09-2001, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I've read all of Issue 6, including the adventure. In fact that single issue is the ONLY thing from the RPG I've read so far; except the free intro adventure Wizards has on their site (Smugglers of Naboo).

So feel free to use anything else;)