PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Twi'Lek Female skinners

DaAdmiral
06-29-2002, 04:09 AM
would any of you by any chance have the wireframes that Spacermonkey sent to us still laying around or flesh baseplates that I could use? I know Bradfu made some but he can't find them. Anyone? I would like to use them in my Senna update.

Note: This is NOT a thread to trash Senna in. I already know it was not quite as good as Bradfu's and the other guys'. That is why I am making a new version :)

And for good measure, this is the head for my revision. http://home.earthlink.net/~altimaman/images/New%20skin.jpg

HapSlash
06-29-2002, 04:59 AM
Check your PM.

Klorel
06-29-2002, 05:18 AM
I'd be interested in having the mesh files too. Its too much of a pain to guess where the mesh actually is in the already skinned files. Personally I think all modellers should release the meshes, it sure would make for better, origional skins.

KMan
06-29-2002, 08:33 AM
If you check in the modelling thread and find the thread for that particular model, there should have been an "SDK" file made available for the skinners to work from. You can then download that, and get your skinmaps from there.

DaAdmiral
06-29-2002, 08:38 AM
To my knowledge, the mesh file got replaced with the beta download of the skins.

By the way: Haps, check your PM :D

KMan
06-29-2002, 09:45 AM
So, why don't you just download the model and import it into Max or Milkshape?

DaAdmiral
06-29-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by kman@polycount
So, why don't you just download the model and import it into Max or Milkshape?

Because I already got what I needed from Haps.

Case Closed :)