PDA

View Full Version : the force hates KURGAN

kane2026
01-02-2001, 02:45 PM
bastard, may the force kill you kurgan, that was a rotten think to do.
closing my topic, what are you, a military junta or something.
like there are enough topics here at this forum, be more friendly.
And what is this about not telling me a warez site.

he, thats a good idea.

Asking lucasarts to put there older games who are not sold anymore on there site for free download or for just a little fee.
also bringing there old games in a big games pack (totally games is already doing this).
the point is that those will be played by the new starwars fans.

Kurgan
01-02-2001, 10:54 PM
Hey, whoa, whoa, hang on there pardner...!

No need to threaten a site admin with fantasy violence.

In all seriousness, we have rules on this forum, just like all the others, and you agreed to follow those rules when you became a member (did you forget to read them?).

That includes asking for a place to download the full version of a commercial game. The topic was inappropriate, so I closed it, which was well within my right to do so (again see board agreement).

Hey, if you can't buy it, I sympathize, but rules are rules. And I'm not letting every single topic go just because that forum might not be as "popular" as we'd all like it to be.

Sorry man, that's how it is. Don't like it.. you know what to do.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited January 02, 2001).]

kane2026
01-03-2001, 07:58 PM
I havent got words for this kind of at$%@%@% (dont know how to spell it, he i am dutch).

But it was still a rotten thing to do.
And i dont care about the rules, no one does.
Is it written in a agreement with god (i am atheist) when we shall die.
this is a topic man, here we discus things, and closing a topic does not include in the package. so wake up.

And about that contract thing, burn it.
i am away if you dont complie (i will still be going to the starwars online forum).

So please behave yourself and dont play as god.

I would like to post a topic on this matter and vote for justice.

what would your comrades think when they hear about this matter.

Kurgan
01-04-2001, 12:43 AM
Why don't you simply type "ban me" and get it over with? I am not sure what you are trying to prove here. Perhaps you're just kidding around (I can't see the sarcasm on your screen). ; )

I could entertain your attentions, such as by responding that justice dictates that a person can run a site however they want (and not bow to the whims of every person who visits it), and that people do care about the rules, or else nobody would be here, following them (other than you of course).

But, you don't appear to care, so what's the point?

If you would rather not follow the rules, then please, let me show you the door...

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited January 03, 2001).]

kane2028
01-04-2001, 02:25 PM
well maybe we are just thinking about different thinks.
I was really mad at you.

Kurgan
01-04-2001, 09:00 PM
Well you need to get over it, this is a message board forum, not the Jerry Springer Show or some soap opera.

Kurgan