PDA

View Full Version : make yourself lose from this military junta (forum admin) lets vote.

kane2026
01-03-2001, 07:47 PM
right, here we are.

Presidential candidate speech for jediknight.net.

Dear comrades and fellow starwars guru s.
starwars is our live, and we pay a lot of money for this kind of entertainment.
Indeed a lot of people also make their living out of it but that does not say that those people are the rulers of this galaxie.

Ask yourself, would starwars exist without the fans (this a normal question, because it matters) the answer is simpel, no!!!!!!.

No one is perfect, but i must say that lucasarts, george lucas and most site s (like supershadow.com) are making a mess out of it.

It looks like the fans dont matter anymore only the money does.

Starwars ep1 was a good movie (but the vhs tape???, a lot of junk), and the game obi-wan??? where did it go (i voted to keep the game going), the trilogy box was just another way to make money and what about this super bombad racer.

Aaah almost forgot, the 10 dollar fee a month for star wars galxies, or was it 20.

Well i have got enough of this and i am calling upon all fans to rise against evil.

Did you know what happend to me, i asked a question to a forum admin and he closed the topic.
Because he thought the matter was closed.
i also noticed i was the only one at that forum in 2 days.

I call for a vote.
a. admins are gods and can do whatever they want.
b. the admin are just here to keep things rolling and smooth and answer some QA s, for the rest they should shut up.
c. the fans should rise against the starwars rulers (so called) and change it to there liking.
d. kane2026 will be your new leader(together we shall rule the galaxie).

please vote for 2 correct answers in 10 secs.

Please make sure that you respond to every bad news in this galaxie.
And please respond to this topic.

Dont mind the incorect spelling. (i am dutch, ooh well not really).

entrance is free and seats are 10 dollars a person an hour. (where did i hear this).

Kurgan
01-03-2001, 11:26 PM
I really don't understand why people like you bother wasting your time posting what you do.

Let me make a few things clear, in case you don't understand what I'm saying:

1) If you want your own rules, you can start your own message board, the software is free. Or you can just find another one to your liking. No one is forcing you to use this message board.

2) We don't owe you anything. This site is put up with the blood, sweat and tears of the people who put it up, and the people who maintain it. As the fans, obviously you contribute to it, but the site is to be run as we see fit. If we do a poor job and make you all want to leave, then that's our problem, right? Obviously enough like it well enough to use it as it is. We'll take suggestions, but you don't tell us what to do.

3) We are NOT officially connected with LucasArts, George Lucas, or StarWars. This is a FAN site, run by volunteers. If you want to balk at the amount of money you spend on any Star Wars merchandise, fine, but that's not our doing.

4) This forum has specific rules, setup to cut down on the garbage that tends to build up on forums with no rules, and it makes our job easier. These make sure that things go smoothly and people can actually find the information they want (assuming it is legal and appropriate..).

5) The admins and mods of this site determine what constitutes an infraction of the rules and what isn't. If you can convince us that we missed something, then do so, but our say is final, not your's. Holding debates is fine, but flaming or threatening won't get you anywhere.

Some people learn their lesson early on, for others it takes time. Oh well...

Btw, the correct answer to your "survey" or whatever you call it is "d" (none of the above). See what I wrote in my five items and that will explain to you what the admins and mods are here for.

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited January 03, 2001).]

Pedro The Hutt
01-04-2001, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by kane2026:
b. the admin are just here to keep things rolling and smooth and answer some QA s, for the rest they should shut up.

So you're saying that Kurgan should never post anything here? What are you thinking, he is really a great help with all your SW related questions (and a friend of anyone else around here as well!)

------------------
No!
I am your father.

paulbarnard
01-17-2001, 05:34 PM
I know I shouldn't give this morron any more attention, but I vote to make Kurgan God Emperor of the Universe. All in Favor?

Oh, and since I nominated you, can i have the position of burning the heretics in oil before burning them on inverted crosses in front of their mothers?

------------------
Paul Barnard
aka Bad Monkey
Knight Watch Shipping Corporation (http://members.tripod.com/knight_watch_2000/)
knight_watch_2000@yahoo.com
http://members.tripod.com/knight_watch_2000/kwbanner.gif

Garindan
01-17-2001, 07:35 PM
*throws up*

paulbarnard
01-18-2001, 03:03 AM
Why did you throw up???

Kurgan
01-18-2001, 03:47 PM
Alright, well I think we can safely put this to rest now...

(No, please...)