PDA

View Full Version : Who will win world cup.

darth dragon
06-29-2002, 07:00 PM
Winner of the world cup is.....

Divine Spirit
06-29-2002, 07:46 PM
Germany only got the the finals by luck. they were beaten by wales before the tournement ffs!

brazil must win because they managed to beat the might English :p :D

its a win-win situation for England. if brazil wins we were knocked out by the best and if germany wins then we recently beat the best 5-1!

BCanr2d2
06-29-2002, 08:11 PM
Germany have done their usual thing of winning "ugly". Not as good on paper as other teams, but work very well as a team to their strengths.

Couldn't think of a greater contrast, the team ethic and blandness of Germany versus the everyone but the keeper goes forward, individualistic and dazzling approach of Brazil.

Don't care who wins, since it has been great for us in Australia to see the games live, but at a normal time for us. I watched some of France 98, usually only got to see the first game before it was midnight and needed the sleep.

King Andrei
06-29-2002, 08:46 PM
I think Brazil.

simon_taylor50
06-29-2002, 10:34 PM
brazil's gotta win now, germany are crap, the only reason they're in the final is because LUCK is their 12th player. The world cup final is going to be really boring now thanks to the crouts.

BlackDove
06-29-2002, 10:39 PM
Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Carlos, Denilson and Cafu are gonna OWN Germany :D

BCanr2d2
06-29-2002, 10:57 PM
I am pretty sure Rivaldo is the early favourite for next years OSCARS, or is on the Brazilian diving team, after his effort against Turkey in the group matches...

Or is that the rare football gene, where the pain is always felt in the face, and nowhere else?!!

Yoda_623
06-29-2002, 11:27 PM
Brazil is gonna own.

Krayt Tion
06-30-2002, 01:06 AM
Brazil might be favored but I'm rooting for Germany. They haven't won or been to the finals since 90... while we all know where Brazil as been in recent years. It's almost boring for me to see them in the finals so many years in a row. Typical underdog appreciation from me.

Also, I like Kahn as a player. That's a man I would sit down and have a couple pints with. You see a real flash of fire and determination in his eyes every time you see him, plus his decisive body movement commands respect. I'd root for him over a flamboyant striker or any other player Brazil has got (granted, other players on Germany like Klose are still big time goofs).

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 02:16 AM
thinking about it,

i really do want brazil to win.....they almost need to win. their country's economy is so bad that football is probly one of the few reasons they carry on living. all those poor people living in favelas deserve to have something to be proud about! germany has so many other things going well for it, it doesnt really need this win

Come on brazil!

Raven_Xwing
06-30-2002, 04:03 AM
Who cares, The Detroit Redwings Won the Stanley Cup...Thats the only cup that counts anyway!:)

darth dragon
06-30-2002, 04:18 AM
just pray hitlers dead and if he is alive pray he is too old to pull of some stunt killing everyone (execpt if he kills all the Brazilians. Also SK and NK are at war i see a conspiracy (hitler lives and shall rule the world.)

BlackDove
06-30-2002, 04:19 AM
OOOOOk.....

kaibigan
06-30-2002, 04:26 AM
Hey DD where is the vote for "Lone sniper in the stands with high powered rifle and bomb?"

Kaito Fett

MotionMan
06-30-2002, 05:13 AM
brazil

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by MotionMan
brazil

Im afraid posting messages with just one word is in direct breach of forums rules

you shall now be erased. your posts shall be deleted, your account will no longer exist. you have no family, you have no house.

you are now nobody

thank you for using Lucasforums

greedo626
06-30-2002, 05:19 AM
go Ireland! *sigh*:( ... I think Brazil will win. or course I haven't seen Germany play so my guess is based on what I've heard.

BlackDove
06-30-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit

Im afraid posting messages with just one word is in direct breach of forums rules

you shall now be erased. your posts shall be deleted, your account will no longer exist. you have no family, you have no house.

you are now nobody

OOOOOOh, so exciting...how long did it take to come up with that +1 post to post count?

MotionMan
06-30-2002, 05:25 AM

you are now nobody

Alright then , Ill amuse you with my babble.

Brazil-They have the better team. Their Defense and Offensive players are better than the German squad.
Brazil also has been playing better in this world cup. The german play hasnt been that good. Still they did get to the finals(with some questional calls by the refs). Germany is a great team , but vs. Brazil they will lose I think.

Better:)?

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 05:34 AM

Alright then , Ill amuse you with my babble.

Brazil-They have the better team. Their Defense and Offensive players are better than the German squad.
Brazil also has been playing better in this world cup. The german play hasnt been that good. Still they did get to the finals(with some questional calls by the refs). Germany is a great team , but vs. Brazil they will lose I think.

Better:)?

dont speak to me, speak to the mods

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

OOOOOOh, so exciting...how long did it take to come up with that +1 post to post count?

what an ironic post

you shall now leave the system

ur post count will be taken down to zero, ur siblings shall no longer know you. your car will be sold to fund the government, you clothes shall be sent to oxfam

uv just been erased

MotionMan
06-30-2002, 05:40 AM

dont speak to me, speak to the mods
I was;).

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 05:53 AM

I was;).

dont answer back to me either

you will be thrown out of society this instant

you bank account has been closed, your friends have forgotten you. you never went to school, you never had a childhood sweetheart

say goodbye to the world

MotionMan
06-30-2002, 06:10 AM

dont answer back to me either

you will be thrown out of society this instant

you bank account has been closed, your friends have forgotten you. you never went to school, you never had a childhood sweetheart

say goodbye to the world

Nice , If there isnt any evidence of me excisting then ill be a secret angent.:)

Lime-Light
06-30-2002, 06:18 AM
Yeah if I didnt exists I'd commit some fruad crimes or somehting.

Erase me .

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Lime-Light
Yeah if I didnt exists I'd commit some fruad crimes or somehting.

Erase me .

i dont erase on demand

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 07:57 AM

Nice , If there isnt any evidence of me excisting then ill be a secret angent.:)

a secret agent who whom?

you have no agency

you have no boss

you have no subordinates

you are nothing

MotionMan
06-30-2002, 08:02 AM

a secret agent who whom?

you have no agency

you have no boss

you have no subordinates

you are nothing

*swoot*Swoot*!!!
2 sniper shots hit their mark.
Divine Spirit falls to the ground. He is assasinated by an unknown asailant. He is killed by someone who cant be identified.
Divine Spirit dies at the hands of an invisible assasin. He was a victim of his own erasing program.

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 08:16 AM

*swoot*Swoot*!!!
2 sniper shots hit their mark.
Divine Spirit falls to the ground. He is assasinated by an unknown asailant. He is killed by someone who cant be identified.
Divine Spirit dies at the hands of an invisible assasin. He was a victim of his own erasing program.

i am a spirit

i am not in any one dimension at a time

i can move with deadly accuracy

i can be in your dreams

or your worst nightmares

Darth Knight
06-30-2002, 09:46 AM
thinking about it,

i really do want brazil to win.....they almost need to win. their country's economy is so bad that football is probly one of the few reasons they carry on living. all those poor people living in favelas deserve to have something to be proud about! germany has so many other things going well for it, it doesnt really need this win

Come on brazil!

are you seriously retarded did/do you ride the short bus to school

do you think the economy is going to macically rise becasue they win the world cup.....NO

Arkum
06-30-2002, 01:46 PM
I know brazil is going to win.

but i want Germany to win, Brazil has gone to the finals for the past 3 cups, i think, maybe 4 or 5, cant remember. I think they should take a rest or something and let someone else share some glory.

Heide
06-30-2002, 05:23 PM
Ohne Holland fahrŽn wir zur WM !

Anyway, I Think Brazil will make it.

King Andrei
06-30-2002, 05:42 PM
Oh, comeon, people, what don't you understand?

Spamming MEANS ONLY when:

1.) Your posts have no connection with the discussion/subject:

-ex: Talk about Counter-Strike in a Jedi Outcast Forum. (Except for Yoda's Swamp which is off-topic discussion.)

2) When you post the same message more than once. (Unless you post it on different Forums.)

3) Having a high posting rate does not mean you're spamming, unless your posts are useless and/or pointless.

4) When you post the same thing others are posting. (Again, ulness you post it on different Forums.)

5) Also chatting was considered spamming, but not in Yoda's Swamp.

BCanr2d2
06-30-2002, 08:30 PM
Andrei,

Spamming isn't just what you have stated there. Most of us here take a wider view of it, to make it just such a tight interpretation of it, has many people thinking they are just posting junk and getting away with it.

Ever stop to think that posts that don't contribute to the flow of a thread are spam.

MotionMan
07-01-2002, 02:53 AM

i am a spirit

"Who you gonna call?" GHOSTBUSTERS!

The ghostbusters arive on the scene and are quick to capture divine spirit and inprison him in the contaiment chamber for eternity.:)

Divine Spirit
07-01-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Darth Knight

are you seriously retarded did/do you ride the short bus to school

do you think the economy is going to macically rise becasue they win the world cup.....NO

omg!

*washes eyes*

omg its still there!!

you must be joking!! (please tell me if ur not so i can make fun of you)

thank you for using DumasForums

Divine Spirit
07-01-2002, 03:16 AM

"Who you gonna call?" GHOSTBUSTERS!

The ghostbusters arive on the scene and are quick to capture divine spirit and inprison him in the contaiment chamber for eternity.:)

i quickly changed dimension before they got me :cool:

(as if stupid old dan ackroyd and bill murray could catch me) :D

MotionMan
07-01-2002, 03:19 AM
LOL alright, alright. You have escaped for now:p

JandoFett1842
07-01-2002, 05:47 AM
I dont really care