PDA

View Full Version : New Force sounds

TeemtoJedi
06-30-2002, 02:58 AM
Hey all. Just sharing an idea with you all, maybe someone will do it. I was thinking it would be cool if someone could make a new force push sound to replace the one in JK2, like that really low rumble from the movies. Anyways, just an idea.

-Fish

Shadow Angel
06-30-2002, 10:58 AM
You mean when Darth Vader uses the Force Grip? Or when Darth Maul Force Pushed Obi-Wan into the bottomless shaft?

TeemtoJedi
07-04-2002, 06:08 AM
Yeah I was thinking about the part when Obi-wan gets pushed into the pit by Darth Maul... But the Darth Vader thing was a good idea though.

Emon
07-04-2002, 06:47 AM
1. About the Vader Grip noise...erruhm, the grip noise in the game is identicle to that.

2. As for push, I already made a very similar sound effect for my SP level. Same goes for pull.

xan
07-05-2002, 03:15 PM
I've been looking to replace this sound myself for ages.. been unable to find anything though.

A rumble would sound so much better than that crappy woosh sound.

Faye Ying
07-07-2002, 11:33 AM
i say there shouldnt' be a sound at all........

you didtn' hear any sounds when qui gon shoved those droids over on the trade fed's capital ship.....

xan
07-07-2002, 02:33 PM
wasn't that obi-wan? maybe it was because obi-wan's force sucked... when qui-gon pushed the droids over in the courtyard, you heard a real deep rumble.. maybe its because qui-gon ruled at the force :P