PDA

View Full Version : Language Filter

j_anderson5
06-30-2002, 05:03 AM
Is it possible to set up a language filter for JK Outcast?

I enjoy playing on-line, but the continuous stream of foul and abusive language which some players insist on using really grates on me.

Can anything be done? Can all "chatting" be disabled, or can you disable messages from certain players etc.?

If not perhaps this feature could be added to Raven's "wish list".

BlackDove
06-30-2002, 05:04 AM
That would suck...50% of the fun is listening to the guy call you names after you own him time and time again :D

Grets Sirob
06-30-2002, 05:13 AM
I agree, the foul language is something that spoils my fun.

I don't care if I did just beat him with 25 sheild left(and 100hp), the language spoils it. I don't like to beat someone, then hear, "*bleep* *bleepity* *bleeper* *bleep*" Ruins it...

I'd rather hear, "whoa, I didn't do too good...
Oh well, gf"
Much better...

:joreth: May the force be with you.

Divine Spirit
06-30-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
That would suck...50% of the fun is listening to the guy call you names after you own him time and time again :D

haha yeah

Darth Knight
06-30-2002, 08:10 AM
it is called play the game and ignore the message no matter how stupid and how often they post it

obi
06-30-2002, 08:12 AM
Or you could just play with bots. Even though Bots suck, They never cuss:p

BlackDove
06-30-2002, 08:59 AM
But there is the famous movie-stolen-line they speak every time you hack through their interior...

Grets Sirob
06-30-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
But there is the famous movie-stolen-line they speak every time you hack through their interior...
lol

Yes, desann, the vader wanna-be...

I like to hack through their interior, much fun, it is...

:joreth: May the force be with you.

*Darth Vega*
06-30-2002, 10:34 AM
speaking of language i said count dooku in another topic today and i accidently left out the o in count and it caused the whole word to be filtered out lol