PDA

View Full Version : Captain Kirk Vs. Vader


QuietSith
06-30-2002, 06:33 PM
Who is more melodramatic?

Ben_Walker
06-30-2002, 06:36 PM
VADER IS!

Lunatic Jedi
06-30-2002, 06:58 PM
Nah, Vader Just has trouble breathing and is very embittered. Kirk just overacts to a very irritating extreme.

Luc Solar
06-30-2002, 07:38 PM
Poor asthmatic Vader... :(

He really didn't deserve that.

Lunatic Jedi
06-30-2002, 07:58 PM
Yeah, but what can ya do? **** happens, and in this case, that **** caused some really disabling injuries in Vader.

la$her
06-30-2002, 09:20 PM
Anybody heard William Shatner's attempts at singing, such as his rendition of 'mr sandman'? Great stuff.

Yoda_623
06-30-2002, 11:06 PM
I think Vader would take care of him fast.

JandoFett1842
06-30-2002, 11:16 PM
:vadar: :vadar: :vadar: :vadar: :vadar: :vadar: :vadar:
You dont know the Power of the Dark Side!
Even with out his sab, vader would still kill kirk, force grip

obi
07-01-2002, 01:23 AM
The Poll was about being melodramatic, not who would win in a fight, so I voted Kirk.

greedo626
07-01-2002, 01:32 AM
Kirk is more melodramatic. I can't come up with a good example.

NerfYoda
07-01-2002, 04:00 AM
Kirk definately. Case in point:

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

JandoFett1842
07-01-2002, 06:22 AM
Vader!

Slack
07-01-2002, 07:41 AM
I couldnt tell ya which one was more melodromatic... But I can tell ya one thing... Kirk definitly gets all the alien poontang he can handle.. lmao

Crazy_Taco
07-01-2002, 08:17 AM
It...is-kirk. When...will-we learn, when...will-we-all...learn.

Jedi_Monk
07-01-2002, 12:07 PM
Anakin gets Padme... she's worth a thousand spacewhores :p

Anyway... allow me to sight this line from Anakin's teenage years: "I am obsessed with the kiss you never should have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that it will not become a scar! You are in my very soul, tormenting me!" Annie always had a flair for melodrama :D

"No Luke (suspenseful silence)... I AM YOUR FATHER!"

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg

The Truthful Liar
07-01-2002, 12:12 PM
Yeah well, I'm rather shocked myself that I'm saying this... but I'd have to go with Kirk... and frankly I liked Kirk (his character) more than vader.. heh..

*runs away* :D :D :D

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-01-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Slack
I couldnt tell ya which one was more melodromatic... But I can tell ya one thing... Kirk definitly gets all the alien poontang he can handle.. lmao

LOL :D

Ain't that the truth. Kirk, absolutely.

Let's face it; Kirk is no match for Vader. He'd force pull his Tribbles off. OOOUUUCCCHHH!!!!

Darth Groovy
07-02-2002, 06:19 PM
Boring ILM guy: "In this new scene which took about a year to do, in the original scene, we saw Darth Vader choking the Captain of Tantive IV right when he asks him "where are those transmissions you intercepted". In the "Special" Special Edition George wanted Vader to be choking Captain Kirk from Star Trek, so we had to completely remove the original actor and replace him with a CG version of William Shatner. Which was a challenge to do because William Shatner's hair piece is very difficult to immitate with CG technology...........blah blah blah...............

Skuttle24
07-03-2002, 01:57 AM
EEk! More Trekkies!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek:

Phillio
07-03-2002, 05:30 AM
I'm getting tired of all these star trek verses star wars forums. Frankly, im suprised so many ppl voted for kirk, consoidering this is LUCASforums. I saw a post here about "which is better". Of course, star wars won cause this is a STAR WARS forum. Personally, I like em both the same. But I saw a starfleet command forum that said "which is better" and star trek won, why u ask? CAUSE IT WAS A STAR TREK FORUM. To get good answers, try posting this thread at a star trek forum too, and average out the answers.
This thread IS a little different though, it is about who instead of WHICH.
I voted for kirk, just cause he fought off a gorn single handidly and flys 3 Enterprises (NCC-1701, NCC-1701-A, and NCC-1701-A (refit).)

MeRrY cHrIsTmAs!

Hope I didn't make this too long!

-Phillio

(P.S. Why don't star trek and star wars unite and blow up the borg and empire.......)

Robbiesan
07-03-2002, 05:42 AM
Kirk for sure..

Darth Groovy
07-03-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
Nah, Vader Just has trouble breathing and is very embittered. Kirk just overacts to a very irritating extreme.

Kirk didn't choke people. Vader did, and it was cool. End of subject.

shidobu
07-03-2002, 12:03 PM
du du du du du doooood du du dooooooo


::hums Imperial march::

that's all I have to say on that subject.

Lime-Light
07-03-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Phillio
I'm getting tired of all these star trek verses star wars forums. Frankly, im suprised so many ppl voted for kirk, consoidering this is LUCASforums. I saw a post here about "which is better". Of course, star wars won cause this is a STAR WARS forum. Personally, I like em both the same. But I saw a starfleet command forum that said "which is better" and star trek won, why u ask? CAUSE IT WAS A STAR TREK FORUM. To get good answers, try posting this thread at a star trek forum too, and average out the answers.
This thread IS a little different though, it is about who instead of WHICH.
I voted for kirk, just cause he fought off a gorn single handidly and flys 3 Enterprises (NCC-1701, NCC-1701-A, and NCC-1701-A (refit).)

MeRrY cHrIsTmAs!

Hope I didn't make this too long!

-Phillio

(P.S. Why don't star trek and star wars unite and blow up the borg and empire.......)


This isnt who is better, its about the king of melodrama baby. Kiiiiiiiiiirk

Darth Groovy
07-03-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Lime-Light



This isnt who is better, its about the king of melodrama baby. Kiiiiiiiiiirk

Don't forget that he also moonlights as the big "Giant Head" on Third Rock and he once was a kick ass cop and went by the name T.J. Hooker.:rolleyes:

WolfmanNCSU
07-03-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by la$her
Anybody heard William Shatner's attempts at singing, such as his rendition of 'mr sandman'? Great stuff.


Yeah, I have heard a lot of his "stuff." They only get worse the more you listen. You may like Mr. TamborineMan. It really displays his .....errrr.... singing.....talent. Or something. Or perhapes Rocketman. Another goodie.

Leonard Nemoy (Spock) also has some songs. They are just as.... ahhhhh.... good.

Pedantic
07-03-2002, 09:15 PM
Heheh, well, I was gonna say that Vader would slice Kirk's head off clean enough to eat off of 'til I noticed what the thread was actually about. ;) :D

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-09-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Don't forget that he also moonlights as the big "Giant Head" on Third Rock and he once was a kick ass cop and went by the name T.J. Hooker.:rolleyes:


Shatner is definitely the king of Melodrama. :D

Darth Groovy
07-09-2003, 09:22 PM
-=Chi3f=-, you nit wit, why did you bump this?

Remind me to smack you when I get a chance.

The Cheat
07-09-2003, 11:12 PM
kirk is much more melodramatic

Darth Rythe
07-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Vader is a dark jedi, he has to be special!!!!!

Lil Killa
07-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by The Cheat
kirk is much more melodramatic


I must agree but I like vader better.

El Sitherino
07-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Ben_Walker
VADER IS! how could someone who like vader(atleast i assume since you have him in your sig and av) talk him down. kirk was a mellodramatic character. vader RULES!

Darth Rythe
07-10-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
how could someone who like vader(atleast i assume since you have him in your sig and av) talk him down. kirk was a mellodramatic character. vader RULES!

Oooops my bad too,
KIRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vader GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD!

El Sitherino
07-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Just so everyone knows.
Melodramatic- Exaggeratedly emotional or sentimental; histrionic

pbguy1211
07-10-2003, 01:04 AM
jeez.... i thought this was a "who would win in a fight" deally at first. that'd be no contest...

but kirk is SUCH an over reacting wuss!

Darth Rythe
07-10-2003, 01:05 AM
KIRK!
I want to change my post!

Lil Killa
07-10-2003, 01:36 AM
If you want to change your post there is a nice little edit button at the bottom right of your post.

(i mean that in a nice helpful way not mean and degrading)

pbguy1211
07-10-2003, 02:55 AM
i think he meant "vote"

Shotokan
07-10-2003, 04:58 AM
I can't stand Kirk... He's just so friggin annoying LOL. I voted for Vader.

Lion275
07-10-2003, 05:47 AM
Kirk definitly gets all the alien poontang he can handle..

:rofl: you said right brotha'

Anakin gets Padme... she's worth a thousand spacewhores I'd have to agree, Padme's a sight for sore eyes :naughty: