PDA

View Full Version : In GB what is your Favorite vehicle?


Link Antilles
09-04-2001, 07:44 PM
Naboo speeders!

Kvan
09-04-2001, 07:48 PM
AT-ST or the TF Tank

Tie Guy
09-04-2001, 07:50 PM
For some reason i really like the ATPT, even though it is not even in the Empire but the Old Republic! Oh well, i can get over that coz it just looks really cool.

Kvan
09-04-2001, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
For some reason i really like the ATPT, even though it is not even in the Empire but the Old Republic! Oh well, i can get over that coz it just looks really cool.
Well it's in both isn't it? It was a prototype in the Old Rep. and during the Empire it went into full production.

Thrawn
09-04-2001, 08:23 PM
I can't wait to take control of an AT-AT. :atat: Also I think that fambaas and AATs look pretty cool. :D

Paladin
09-04-2001, 08:33 PM
AT-AT's RULE:atat: ----:wedge:

Tie Guy
09-04-2001, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Kvan

Well it's in both isn't it? It was a prototype in the Old Rep. and during the Empire it went into full production.

BUZZZ! WRONG! It never went into full production. The ATST and ATAT were based upon it, but the only prototypes were lost aboard the Katana Fleet. After that, all interest in the project was lost.

Kvan
09-04-2001, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy


BUZZZ! WRONG! It never went into full production. The ATST and ATAT were based upon it, but the only prototypes were lost aboard the Katana Fleet. After that, all interest in the project was lost.
Man you take all your info directly from the Essentials don't you :rolleyes:
Your right it didn't go into full production but the Empire did produce some.

Tie Guy
09-04-2001, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Kvan

Man you take all your info directly from the Essentials don't you :rolleyes:
Your right it didn't go into full production but the Empire did produce some.

i didn't need to look at a guide to tell you that, but now i'll give you a direct quote to prove my point, "Ultimately, the ATPT project was canceled, although imperial engineerslater used many of its concepts when they created the All Terrain Armored Transport (ATAT) and the All Terrain Scout Transport (ATST)."

Happy now :D

Darth_Rommel
09-04-2001, 09:46 PM
TIE Fighter! :D

Gamma732
09-04-2001, 10:42 PM
Even though I'm a big Empire fan, I'd have to say my fav vehicles are the TF's droid piloted tanks(I forget the acronym) and the MTT's.

Of course those are followed by the TIE's and the 3 Imperial walkers :D

Lord JayVizIon
09-05-2001, 12:16 PM
taun-tauns :D

Admiral Thrawn
09-05-2001, 12:39 PM
Those would be cool, but think about tons of gungan warriors defended by Faabuas! :gungan: :jarjar:

Droideka
09-05-2001, 02:25 PM
the destroyer droids "Where are those Droidekas"

Stormtrooper
09-05-2001, 02:32 PM
Hehe, but what about infantry??? everyone always likes the tougher units...So, lets here what kinda Inf is your favorite.:)
mine is:trooper: :trooper: (you get what i mean:D )

Booya2020
09-05-2001, 07:15 PM
hard decision but id have to saayy... JEDI!!!

Ok ok I know they aint a vehicle so ill have to say TF tank. I don't know why but I like the thing ;)

Paladin
09-05-2001, 07:42 PM
we haven't even seen all the units yet so i have a feeling people will change their minds:)

Thrawn
09-05-2001, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by StormTrooper
Hehe, but what about infantry??? everyone always likes the tougher units...So, lets here what kinda Inf is your favorite.:)
mine is:trooper: :trooper: (you get what i mean:D ) \


I know what you mean. :D I love stormtroopers too. :trooper:

Tie Guy
09-05-2001, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by StormTrooper
[B]Hehe, but what about infantry??? [B]

Uh, just a wild guess, but i think that the reason no one is saying infantry or jedi is coz the question is "In GB what is your Favorite vehicle" :D

Of course everyone likes jedi and infantry, i personally like them alot better than mechs normally, but that ain't the questions.

die rebel scum
09-05-2001, 10:35 PM
I think the dark trooper r cool

Darth_Rommel
09-06-2001, 08:30 PM
I'm sure you do, but is a dark trooper classified as a vehicle? ;)

madperm
09-06-2001, 08:40 PM
At-At all tha way...

:atat:

Paladin
09-06-2001, 08:44 PM
The Rebels 10 wheel Juggernaught looks kinda cool.
Even though i like the Wookies over the Imps i still like the
AT-AT:atat: :atat: ==--:amidala:

Crackercho
09-07-2001, 08:08 AM
AT-ATs rule :atat: but snowspeeders rule more

Admiral Thrawn
09-07-2001, 11:55 AM
Dark troopers are cool :D

Tie Guy
09-07-2001, 02:52 PM
I agree, but they still aren't vehicles. Besides, what could a dark troopers do to a ATPT?

BTW, welcome Crackercho. Hope you enjoy this place

Thrawn
09-07-2001, 03:01 PM
I think Tie's right fergie. The darktrooper isn't a vehicle. :D But if it's any consolation, I'm really for the Imps too. :trooper:

Paladin
09-07-2001, 07:11 PM
People don't read directions:rolleyes: