PDA

View Full Version : The Karathi Assassin Guild

Deac
06-30-2002, 11:57 PM
Ok! Time for another Deac RPG!

The Story: On Nar Shadda, exists the Karathi Assassin Guild. They are a group of highly trained operatives, each with their own special skill, always working as a team. On this particular day, a group has been called to a conferance room in the upper levels of the Assassin Tower

Rules:
You can post your own character here, no need to post it anywhere else.
Each character can be proficient in two types of weapons, and may have one special skill and cybernetic enhancement, should they wish.
No killing other players. If you attack another player who has not gone rogue, the rest of the party will do their duty and kill you. No traitors.
No godmoding.
Classes e.g: Marksman, swordsman, medi, demolition men, tech etc.
No jedi, no sith, no lightsabers. This is set during the Galactic Civil War

Name: Beler Jil
Weapon Skills: Pistols and Rifles
Class: Marksman
Enhancement: Cybernetic Eye for aiming with viewing augmentations.
Skill:Called Shots

*Beler sits in the empty conference room, facing the door. He never sits with his back to it*

Redwing
07-01-2002, 04:23 AM
((OOS: Is it okay if we have two completely separate characters?))

Deac
07-02-2002, 02:31 AM
[I suppose so, so long as there's no godmoding]

Bobo Fart
07-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Ok i wanna join this,

Name Ad'Ul Rishg
Weapon Skills Melee and Rifles
Class Im not sure if this is possible but i will edit if not
Stealth Assasin
Enhancment I dont mean this to be multiple enhancement if it seems like it Stealth Suit for Temp Cloaking, Speed and jumping enhancments.
Skills Stealth Sneaking (for assasinations)

If it seems a little dodgy im happy to change :D

Genota
07-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Name: Johnny Tacko

Weapons Skills: Laser rifles and revolvers

Enhancement: Has a big body and can withstand a couple of shots, good defense

Skills: Marksman

superthrawn
07-02-2002, 01:50 PM
Name: San'sti'tre
Weapons Skills: Is only proficient with his Diamond Katana, with which he is deadly.
Class: Swordplay, also decent in straight hand-to-hand.
Enhancement: Neurological/exoskeletonic implants increase reaction speed and strength.
Skill: Decapitations, even on something as bloated as a Hutt.

Redwing
07-02-2002, 05:33 PM
((OOS: Okay, expect the bios tomorrow because I don't have time to write them today...must get off the computer *looks at cloak* aargh...1:30 AM x_x))

Deac
07-03-2002, 02:08 AM
*Beler looks at the people who have just entered the conference room, and stands*

Interesting. I thought I would be the only high-calibre assassin for this job. That's the way it's normally done, eh? This must be something big. I look forward to working with you. Still a few missing, though.

Redwing
07-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Name: Riss Dul'ur
Species: Unknown
Weapons Skills: Who needs weapons when you've got claws?
Class: Infiltrator
Enhancement: (Not an enhancement, but in place of it) Has the natural ability to cling to almost any surface, and to jump extreme distances. Very fast and agile.
Skill: Slicing, bypassing security systems

Name: Celeste
Species: Human
Weapons Skills: Long knives and close-range blasters (She almost never kills from a distance)
Class: Specialized Item Retriever (*cough*theif/kidnapper*cough*)
Enhancement: The ability to mentally teleport to any place she can visually target.
Skill: See above two categories

Riss: *above Beler's head, on the ceiling* Sssssoo...didn't sssee me come in?

*He drops to the floor as Celeste calmly opens the door and walks in. She is the only one in the room who shows not a trace of fear...of course, that could simply mean she hides it well. She sits down in a chair*

Celeste: Sorry I'm late. *she doesn't offer an explanation*

superthrawn
07-03-2002, 01:46 PM
San'sti'tre stands in the corner, unperturbed by the nervousness of the others in the room. His face is a mask of calm, though he exudes just a bit of fear, as is expected. He carries with him his katana, a long, slender sword with only one sharp edge. It is made from diamond, and a rather potent electric current runs through it, in order to absorb blaster bolts. This also helps in victims where nothing more than a quick stab is possible; the electricity runs through their body, frying them where they stand. Like I said, potent.

He looks around the room, and sizes everyone up. He then turns to Beler.

"So, are you the leader of this little venture, or are we independent. And if you are, why haven't we started yet?"

Bobo Fart
07-03-2002, 03:28 PM
*without anyone noticing, Ad'Ul cloaks and enters the room* "BOO!" Ad'Ul yells into San's Ear "did i scare ya? HAhah"

*Ad'Ul sits on a seat acting all excited and alive about this mission, but seems scared, fear is noticible in his eyes*

"apparently this is a large mission. Who's leading?"

OOC: Thrawn, Deac i dont thnk is our leader cause he doesnt evcen know the mission, he is another high class like us, but then again i may be wrong, ARE YOU supposed to be leader Deac?

Redwing
07-03-2002, 07:15 PM
((OOS: @superthrawn: Diamond does not conduct electricity, and electricity cannot block blaster bolts. How do I know the latter? Because electricity is never used in SW to block blaster bolts; instead they use shields, which use FAR more energy. There has to be a reason.

And you knew I was going to post that :p :D

@Bobo: I'm assuming Deac will also RPG the leader))

Deac
07-04-2002, 02:40 AM
[Yep, I'll RP the leader-it ain't Beler]

*Beler remains cool, even with the...thing...above his head. He could easily kill him with his sharpshooter pistol in his pocket. As he contemplates this, the holoscreen in the centre of the table activates to show an aged human face, and all present stand and salute. It is Molok Karathi himself. This must be important*

Karathi: Be seated, agents. You may be surprised to see such experience agents all working together for one mission, but we're playing to our strenghs here. We have several assignments for you. The first is this:

The rebel alliance has contracted us to kill an Imperial Moff by the name of Poless for them. It seems he killed a lot of innocent non-humans or something, doesn't matter top us. Anyway, his palace needs destroying and he must be killed. But, and here's the tricky part, he must be killed before the palace is destroyed. The rebels want two extra minutes for one of their own teams to steal something. We want this one clean, so minium wastage of life if possible. Also, we must remain undetected. The empire's still taxing us dreadfully for our part in the whole Yotashi affair. Your pay will be given when you get here. Any questions?

superthrawn
07-04-2002, 02:37 PM
OOS: Well, it seems that Redwing and I have come to another technical debate about the physics of SW. Alas, this one I cannot win, for he is correct in his statement that diamond is not a conductor. So goes the way of reflecting Blaster bolts. I guess he'll just have to rely on his reflexes and dodge them.

San'sti'tre still stands in the corner, and though he was slightly surprised by Ad'Ul's enterance, he remains unperturbed.

"Yeah, I've got one. What are the rules of this mission? Should we try to infiltrate, or smash our way in, are there any innocent bystanders we'll need to avoid or get rid of, when do we leave, and stuff like that. I was just wondering. I like to know up front."

Redwing
07-04-2002, 03:55 PM
((OOS: You don't have to change the effect; magsealing would work just the same lol))

Celeste: Will we have layout holos and/or readouts of the palace?

Riss: Yessss...I have tthhee same quessstion.

Deac
07-05-2002, 04:24 AM
Karathi: A plan, yes, the plan. I'm downloading a template plan from our people at planning. Good luck.

*Hologram changes to the plan*

Beler, you and one guard member should infiltrate and set up shop on top of the building across the street from the balcony. Two other assassins must pose as dignitaires, and Riss, using your unique talents, you hide under the balcony should all else fail. The remaining team members should secure the base of the building.

Beler will take charge for this one.

*Hologram ends*

Beler: Sounds good to me.

Redwing
07-05-2002, 09:25 AM
*Celeste studies the building plans* So who's who? I can pose as a dignitary, unless you have other plans.

Deac
07-06-2002, 03:25 AM
Ok, here's the setup:

I'm going to snipe from across the street, as you know. I don't need a guard.
Tacko, you'll secure the base of the building. The rebel theft team will look for you. They'll identify themselves with the phrase "Nice Haircut, swampman". You then say "Nice boots, farmboy"
Celeste, you pose as a dignitairy. Carry something small and deadly. San, you too.
Riss, you hang underneath the balcony and tear him to shreads should all else fail.
Ad'ul, you're going to be in the basement, and plant the explosives in the basement. Once they're set, get out of there.

The rest of you get out as soon as the Moff goes down. Last questions before we set out?

Bobo Fart
07-06-2002, 09:56 AM
Hmm...
Sooooo really what i do is sneak into the basment... set some explosives and WATCH THE FIREWORKS!
:explode:
Then we all celebrate!
:cheers:
And ghet drunk
:wornout:
Simple!

Redwing
07-06-2002, 03:16 PM
Celeste: *to Ad'ul* There's a reason why you aren't posing as a dignitary.

Beler, do San and I have prefab identities or are we simply forging invitations?

Deac
07-07-2002, 01:35 AM
*Almost in response to the question, two invitations are printed from the holoproj in the centre of the table. Beler reads them*

Right. Celeste, you will be Arll Syr, one of the Moff's mistrisessess, and Ad'ul, you will be a contractor named Nldar Ksta. That seems to be the fine tuning. Get your weapons in our team armoury, and then head to pad 34.

*He rises and heads to armoury*

Redwing
07-07-2002, 06:44 AM
Celeste: *looks disgusted* Mistress? *picks up her invitation anyway. Riss snickers and crawls out the window*

Tyrion
07-07-2002, 06:55 AM
.......................*tap**sssshhhhssss*

Tyrion has just put his lightsaber up to Riss' throat.

"Do what I say and you'll have a throat"

Redwing
07-07-2002, 07:00 AM
((OOS: I assume they're on the roof or something*

*Riss hisses and grabs Tyrion's saber hand with his feet, and flips him over his head* I donnn't thhhink ssssoo, Jediii. *catches Tyrion's saber with his tail*

Tyrion
07-07-2002, 07:34 AM
*Tyrion force pushes Riss off the roof into the lava*

"what are you going to say now,mutant?"

Redwing
07-07-2002, 08:04 AM
((OOS: There isn't any lava on Nar Shadda))

*Riss catches on to the edge of the building as he falls. He leaps above to the next level and crouches above the Jedi. He unsheaths his claws*

I tthhought Vaadeerrr killlled youu allll!

Tyrion
07-07-2002, 08:53 AM
(oos:there isnt?what about a fire?)

*Tyrion jumps into the fire ,dissapearign from sight*

'I'll be back!"

Redwing
07-07-2002, 10:17 AM
((no...there's no fires on rooftops either :p You do know what Nar Shadda is, right?))

*Riss snears and retracts his claws* Jediii cowwarrd... *leaps off the edge of the building*

Tyrion
07-07-2002, 10:23 AM
(( isnt Nar Shadda like Corruscant?Remember those fire things?))

"Sir,I have placed the beacon on Riss.You are ready to fire."Said Tyrion.

"Launch the bomb now"Said Sel-Matad

*The 700-megaton bomb was lauched into the populace,centered on Riss*

Redwing
07-07-2002, 10:42 AM
((OOS: Tyrion, don't start godmoding, that was really on the edge---and you never placed a beacon of any sort on Riss---you never had a chance in the fight.

Play seriously, please...your character needs a motive and something different than a 700 megaton bomb to kill everyone and end the thread :rolleyes: ))

Tyrion
07-07-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
((OOS: Tyrion, don't start godmoding, that was really on the edge---and you never placed a beacon of any sort on Riss---you never had a chance in the fight.

Play seriously, please...your character needs a motive and something different than a 700 megaton bomb to kill everyone and end the thread :rolleyes: ))

*ahem* What,you think I was gonna let teh bomb hit you?;) :rolleyes:

"No,I cant do it!"Said Tyrion.He only had enough time to reverse the bomb's path and destroy the ship.

*boom* that was it,he came as quickly as he left.

(yes,I suck at these:p :( :D :o

Redwing
07-07-2002, 11:13 AM
((OOS: No, Tyrion, just pretend you're a 'real-world' character in the Star Wars universe. IE...don't godmode :D

Just think of a few things:

Why does your character want to do what he/she is doing?

How is he/she doing it?

How is he/she able to do it?

Know those things and follow the RPG rules and you should be fine ;)))

Deac
07-08-2002, 01:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Deac
No jedi, no sith, no lightsabers. This is set during the Galactic Civil War [QUOTE]

[What part of this did you not understand? Did you bother to read it?]

*Beler responds to Celeste's disgust*

Don't worry....you'll be new. According to the invite...you're a "gift" from some Lord Darkstar or other...

Redwing
07-08-2002, 01:22 PM
((OOS: Deac has to temporarily leave the RPG (till July 12 or so)))

*Beler's comlink buzzes, and he picks it up, and excuses himself to talk privately for a minute. After he finishes, he returns to the table and addresses everyone (except Riss, who'd left)*

Beler: Ok, everybody, change of plans. I have to leave on a private mission for the time being, but I'll be back in time for the raid, which is in two days. In the meantime, Celeste will be in charge. *Beler walks out to the armory*

Celeste: Okay, so the first thing to do is check out this building while it's still night. Who's free to come with me?

superthrawn
07-08-2002, 02:19 PM
"Hmm... Celeste. Beler said I'd be posing as a dignitary. Can you grab my prinout on my I.D. please? It's always good to know who I get to play next. Oh, and don't worry about concealing too much weaponry. This katana generally fits pretty well under most suits.

Oh, and yes. I'm free for the next few hours, days, months... years. However long this job takes. I never focus on anything but the job."

OOS: Wow! My shortest RP post ever! But, I'm so excited. I get to be a dignitary! Yes! Exactly what I always wanted!

Redwing
07-08-2002, 06:46 PM
Celeste: Pick it up yourself. *tosses it at him* Anyone else coming?

Tyrion
07-08-2002, 07:21 PM
At corruscant's distant moon-

"Wait,the altar is glowing!"said a acolyte.

*A dark,shadowy red glow was comign from teh altar*

*A tall,broad human came forth from the altar,carrying a huge axe and slays each and every acolyte

"Fools,they thought I was a god and would bring them immortality,they are too gullible..."said the figure.

"Now,to get more followers at corruscant..."

How's that?Is it ok to have a evil character?

Edit-and no,he isnt god-like.I'm just giving a VERY vague idea about him.

Redwing
07-08-2002, 07:31 PM
((OOS:

First of all, we are on Nar Shadda, near or in the Assassin's Tower.

Secondly:

Rules:
You can post your own character here, no need to post it anywhere else.
Each character can be proficient in two types of weapons, and may have one special skill and cybernetic enhancement, should they wish.
No killing other players. If you attack another player who has not gone rogue, the rest of the party will do their duty and kill you. No traitors.
No godmoding.
Classes e.g: Marksman, swordsman, medi, demolition men, tech etc.
No jedi, no sith, no lightsabers. This is set during the Galactic Civil War

You need to be an assassin. You need to post an introduction like everyone else: example

Name: Beler Jil
Weapon Skills: Pistols and Rifles
Class: Marksman
Enhancement: Cybernetic Eye for aiming with viewing augmentations.
Skill:Called Shots

However: If you want to use that character as a side character, then I think it's fine. For example, your assassin character could be sent to assassinate him, or be related to him in some way.))

Tyrion
07-08-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((OOS:

First of all, we are on Nar Shadda, near or in the Assassin's Tower.

Secondly:

You need to be an assassin. You need to post an introduction like everyone else: example

However: If you want to use that character as a side character, then I think it's fine. For example, your assassin character could be sent to assassinate him, or be related to him in some way.))

((OSS:You know,I really should read the first post before joining into a rpg thread:D :p))

Name:Kelthos Strife
Marksman
Weapon skills:Pistol,Rifle, and Vibro axe
Human
Helmet with targeting system.

That's all.Is that too godlike(I'm use to being a jedi)

Redwing
07-09-2002, 06:31 AM
((OOS: It's fine, except you have one too many weapons skills (You get two). Also, you get to have a special skill.))

Tyrion
07-09-2002, 06:33 AM
Here is it,revivised.

Name:Kelthos Strife
Marksman
Weapon skills:Rifle and Vibro axe
Human
Helmet with targeting system.
Called shot(are we using skills like Ad&d or just out of the blue?)

That's all.Is that too godlike(I'm use to being a jedi)

Redwing
07-09-2002, 07:02 AM
((OOS: I dunno---I don't even know what called shots is---I suppose I'll hafta look it up :D

It's out of the blue ;)))

Tyrion
07-09-2002, 09:06 AM
From NeverWinterNights ,called shots are where I specifically target a body part to shoot at.

Redwing
07-09-2002, 11:32 AM
((Oh, ok :D))

Deac
07-13-2002, 02:42 AM
*Beler returns, looking very pleased.*

Well team, we won't have to worry about the Rythoni Clan anymore. Rythoni's dead.

*Beler's eye projects the image of Beler sniping Rythoni*

All right, everyone aboard the ship on the landing platform*

Redwing
07-14-2002, 06:47 AM
Celeste: So much for preliminary stakeouts. *follows Beler*

Deac
07-15-2002, 04:04 AM
[Where's everybody else? Why is it that people always drop out of RPG's after the first page?]

Redwing
07-15-2002, 07:30 AM
((OOS: Ummm...I dunno why Tyrion isn't posting.

Superthrawn hasn't been online. I can remind him to reply when he gets back.

I dunno where Bobo Fart went. Haven't seen him online either.

I think Genota is just lazy -_-* :p))

superthrawn
07-15-2002, 01:21 PM
(OOS: Sorry all, didn't mean to scare you there. I was on vacation this weekend, and preparations have kept me away for a couple of days, so no chance to warn everyone. So, I guess I get to tie everything in now...)

San'sti'tre returned to his corner before gazing at the printout that had been handed to him. He looked around quickly, and noticing no one looking at him, continued on. The information contained upon this paper was not to be known to the entire group. In fact, it was to be known to no one. This changed everything. After memorizing the words, he stuffed the paper in his pocket, and forgot about it.

Redwing
07-16-2002, 07:28 AM
((now we need Genota and Bobo...hopefully :p

*goes to try and find Bobo*))

Tyrion
07-17-2002, 11:16 PM
*teleports in*

I'm here...:D :D

Redwing
07-18-2002, 06:36 AM
((OOS: Tyrion, you can't teleport unless you listed that ability, and you didn't :p))

Celeste: *sees Strife walk in* About time you got back here...I was wondering if you'd decided to desert.

Deac
07-24-2002, 08:25 AM
Right people, I've picked out my weapons:

Blastech MX 50 Sniper Rifle. Nice zoom, no disintegration.
Bryar Rifle. Slow rate of fire, packs a punch.
Marksman Pistol. Real fast, real accurate.

The only weapon that is not for defense is the sniper rifle. Should that go wrong the other guns are to get me out alive. Get your weapons ready before we move out.

Redwing
07-24-2002, 10:01 PM
Merr-Sonn MSD-32 close-range disruptor pistol. Only ten shots, but a hell of a punch.
Czerka ST-X8 Vibroblade. Best vibroblade around. Silent and deadly.
Assassin's knives...standard affair. Deadly in the right hands.
Short-range Assassin's blaster. Dismantles for concealment if necesary. Silent and no flash.
Standard stripped-down Blastech DL-44 blaster pistol. In case there's no other options.

Celeste: Right. I'm ready...

Tyrion
07-24-2002, 11:15 PM
Merr-sonn XII ion rifle,Elite guard class Vibroaxe dual sided with a EMP forcefield(Can go through shield very easily,but it's blade is moderate,nothing special),primative pistol with titainium bullets,genectically enhanced body, Titainium strength armor,with built-in power pack to greatly lighten the armor.

Is that too powerful?

Redwing
07-24-2002, 11:35 PM
((Use OOS for outside conversation, or I'll edit that into your post! ;)

Umm...it's fine unless Deac says otherwise))

Deac
07-25-2002, 03:49 PM
[Not really too powerful]

Right, Kelthos, the plan's changed. You are to secure the base of the building and greet the rebel agents with the password. After the target is down, you are to secure the retreat point.

Move out!

*Beler enters the Karathi ship-unmarked with autopilot on, but turrets available in case of attack, and an override system. He sits in the large lounge, polishing his sniper rifle*

Redwing
07-26-2002, 04:12 AM
*Celeste, dressed as a dignitary and carrying her invitation, enters her expensive-looking speeder and drives it off towards the building...*

Deac
07-26-2002, 10:38 AM
[Skipping ahead there, Redwing, but nevermind. We're now on planet and go with the plan]

*Beler gets his weapon ready*

All teams, check in.

Redwing
07-26-2002, 06:11 PM
((Oops, I thought we were on the same planet...*didn't think of the unlikelihood of a palace being on Nar Shadda* :sweat: Oops))

Redwing
08-15-2002, 11:21 PM
((OOS: Oh yeah, I hafta reply to this thing :D))

Celeste, standing by.

Deac
08-16-2002, 09:11 AM
[Everyone's gone again]

Ok team, I'm goin to take the shot....

*Beler aims....

and fires, causing the target to fall in a heap. As the people scream, the team begin to move to the retreat points. Beler senses someone behind him. He turns to see a blaster leveled at his head, and an imperial officer.*

Imp: Got you Beler. I knew this simple plan would work...

You...

Imp: Yes. We hired you to kill a disgraced official, and we get in on the plan, we have some of the galaxy's most wanted arrested. But what of your friends? I have a squad of stormtroopers guarding each exit of the building. None shall survive.

Redwing
08-16-2002, 06:47 PM
((heh, I'll go remind Tyrion and superthrawn to reply

If people don't reply...then I suppose it's cuz they're on their way to Kessel...

:D))

Celeste hurridly exits the building after Beler took the shot. But before she could make it, she noticed a squad of stormtroopers at the exit...checking everyone who left.

----------

Riss glanced down from the balcony to see the same thing. "Traiiitorrrsss!"

He unsheathed his claws.

Deac
08-17-2002, 11:34 AM
So do you still want me to join you? Be a G-man?

G-Man: Oh no. The time to join our agency is long past...I'm not even acting as one of your supposed "G-men". We don't exist.

You forget something, G-man...

*G-man turns to reply, "No Such Agency!" when he is blinded by a flash from Beler's occurlar implant*

Redwing
08-20-2002, 08:21 AM
Celeste was caught up in a wave of guests being swept out. She fought the current, but no use... She subtley spoke into her communication device, which was a thin, almost invisible wire attached to her face.

Beler, are you there?

Deac
08-21-2002, 09:03 AM
*While the G-man is blinded, Beler grabs his marksman pistol and fires at his face, burning it away. The G-man screams, and dies.*

Beler to all surviving team members: Go to Evac point two...and don' t talk to anybody.

*Beler hurls the G-man's body off the side of the building and begins to descend to fire escape*

Redwing
08-22-2002, 08:26 PM
Celeste: I can't get to the evac point without causing a disturbance. What should I do?

----------

*Riss hisses with displeasure. He retracts his claws and scampers along the side of the building*

Deac
08-23-2002, 09:29 AM
Hold on Celeste...and stand away from the building as poss-

*The bomb underneath the building explodes, causing it to burst into flames*

-ible....looks like you have a distraction.

Redwing
08-26-2002, 05:27 AM
The room explodes into panic. Everyone runs for the nearest exits. Even the stormtroopers dash for cover as the building's foundations crumble. Riss is thrown off the building but lands on the lower roof of another. He lands on his feet, like a cat. Celeste slips to the evac point...

Deac
09-27-2002, 02:51 PM
*Beler runs toward the point, only to see the ship take off without any of them. He then hears a beeping*

Sithspit! Evac two is live! Go to plan Theta!

*Beler runs, and falls down as the shockwave of the exploding bomb hits him*

Redwing
09-27-2002, 10:03 PM
*Celeste reaches the evac point just after Beler. The last thing she saw before everything went black was a blinding wave of fire.*

----------

*Riss sees the evac point go up in flames and scowls*

Sssso much fforr that. *turns and scampers the other direction*

Redwing
09-29-2002, 04:13 AM
((*bump*

Stupid forums.))

Sky Master
01-24-2003, 10:26 PM
Mind if I tagg along?

Adorca- a male Wookie. FORMER Jedi/Sith knight. Frontal assualt type. Weapons: Crossbow, hand-blaster
. Special ability: exelent pilot

G'Orba- Male Hutt. Former drug dealer, current guild commander (unless objected). Hand to hand warrior.. He is covered in black armour with a spike ball at the end of his tail. Weapons (unnatural): Blue-flame-gun-thingy, Crossbow. Special ability: VERY fast and strong, especially for a Hutt.

A speeder bearing the symbol of the guild pulled up in front of the burning building. A Black-silver streaked Wookie Piloting with a Hutt in the rear. "Arha, rawa. Raugh, awwr, arr." (Remember, we are here only to search for the others. too bad we arrived back at the rost late) The Wookie said...

Deac
01-25-2003, 01:55 PM
[Just edit out the jedi thing and it fits the rules. We always need more people. The Leader of the Karathi guild has already been mentioned as a human, but the Hutt could be a middle-man]

*Beler sees the guild speeder getting close*

Huh...this wasn't in the plan

Redwing
01-25-2003, 06:37 PM
((OOS: Yeah, the human named Karathi is the leader Sky Master. What Deac said))

*Riss pauses, spotting the speeder. He looks for Beler*

Sky Master
01-25-2003, 09:19 PM
Ooc: I said he was A top leader, not THE top leader. And the Wookie quit both to avoid
detection by the Emporer and Vader and to avoid being a Sith Knight.

Btts: "We came because the explosion made many nervous, so we came to check and be reinforcements if not. We have a reserve at base if one of us dies." Said the Hutt.

Redwing
03-19-2003, 01:20 AM
((Pokes RPG

Deac? We gonna finish this, or is it over? If so, do you want to end it, or just drop it?))

Deac
03-19-2003, 03:35 PM
[I'll end it]

*The G-Man leaps on Beler*

G-Man: Beler, without you to snipe off the Emperor this whole thing will fail. You're the only one he can't use the force to blind.

Beler: And what happens if you die?

G-Man: Wha-

*Beler shoots the G-Man through the chest at close range with his sniper rifle, causing him to be disintegrated.*

[The End. Howzat?]

Redwing
03-19-2003, 09:38 PM
((That works. ;)

Expect some of these characters to eventually show up in an upcoming Cantina thread....:D))

Kuuki
05-02-2003, 11:45 PM
((Well I donno, I might as well bump this thing, cus I have Jutrok ^_^))

((Although would the mines thread be before or after this? *Important*))

Name: Jutrok
Bio: A loner in the guild, whom is a younger brother of a Jedi whom dissappeared when the Jedi went into hiding. Jutrok attempted to become a Jedi himself at one time, but was envolved in a serious accident casing a large portion of his body to be damaged when he was 16. Now his reconstructed body appears to be nothing more then normal flesh and bone, but one should rather watchout if he turns on you...

Weapons: Profoundly expertised with weapons that he 'installed' on his own body, even to the clan he does not share, only to his 'targets' whom he shares that info... Dead men don't talk...
From that he can almost use a generaly fair amount of weaponry that has a trigger.

(I have thought up with a minimum amount thus far if his weapons that he has (like 2 maybe 3) but If i need to really show it, it'll be shown on the Mine's thread first)))

----------

Redwing
05-09-2003, 12:40 PM
((Well, this thread kinda ended. ;)

But I'll temporarily resticky it anyway, in case Deac wants to start a new Karathi thread :)))

Redwing
08-02-2004, 06:08 AM
((*bumped, because I don't want to resticky it but need to look at bios for C13 posts ;)*))

Kuuki
08-02-2004, 12:54 PM
((and it was just a little over a year too :)))