PDA

View Full Version : Poll #3: Final batch of civs....

jcb231
07-02-2002, 02:34 AM
The third civ poll, another step towards determining the most-wanted civ.

stormtroop
07-11-2002, 12:00 AM
i think the bounty hunters guild would be the best

Kryllith
07-11-2002, 02:32 AM
You're grasping a little bit here. I think the moisture farmer coalition would be rather humorous to see actually, though I really don't see them being able to put up much of a fight.

Kryllith

jcb231
07-11-2002, 09:07 PM
I never said I liked all of these civs....believe it or not I heard Tatooine people metnioned multiple times as a civ people actually wanted. I suppose they could be interesting, but there's a lot of civs I'd rather see.

Kryllith
07-11-2002, 10:27 PM
I suppose if they hired all of their warriors/fighters/etc out of the cantina and cut deals with the jawas or sandpeople then they might be able to mount some kinds of offense/defense. :) Would take an awful lot of nova though. Course I'm all for building something off of the Hutts as a civ that would incorporate a lot of bounties, gammorians, weequay and the like but could also include sandpeople, jawas, and the local humans...

Kryllith

jcb231
07-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Definately the Hutt civ...that'd rock, although I'd prefer to keep the Jawas and Tuskens as "wild people." A Jawa civ might be fun and offer some cool scavenging bonuses or something, but it's not on my absolute most-wanted list, which includes these four civs:

Ewoks
Mon Calamari
Hutt Clan
Bespin/Cloud City