PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is an *******

Lime-Light
07-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Lets sing a song.

Backstab-ers, scripting jerks, ****ing spammers too, I'd like to murder them, burn thier pc and make them eat thier poo. Hey!

I'll maim them first, really slow, with a heavy blunt ob-ject. Then I'll take a knife and slice thier arms off so they can play any-morrrrre. Hey!

When the bleeding stops I'll take thier corpse and feed it to thier dog! Hey!

Backstab-ers, scripting jerks, ****ing spammers too, I'd like to murder them, burn thier pc and make them eat thier poo. Hey!

I'll steal thier car and torch thier house, they'll pay for being cheap. I'll drive to thier unlce's house and tell him he's a dick, then take his wife and re-beat her with the good ol' ugly stick. Hey!

When the cop cars come to take me in I'll put a big fight. I bunker myself in the uncles house with a 12-guage big shotgun. Hey!

When the SWAT team comes I'll beat them too, give them bleedy wounds. When they take me down with tranquilizer darts I'll scream out, "F*CK YOUUUUUUUUU!" HEY!

When the court case comes I plead insanity and spend me day in a men-tal hosp-i-tallllllll. HEY!

Why does everyone want to be cheap and kill me with newb moves and make me want to kill things? Why?

Kurgan
07-02-2002, 03:08 PM
Let's sing another song!

It's oooooooonly a game.

It's only a game!

What a glorious feeeeeling, I'm,
haaaapy again!

Who cares if people are cheap,
from me you won't hear a peep!

I'm a happy person 'cause
games are for fun!

Yes, I'm dancin' and I'm singin'
cause it's only
a gaaaaaame!

Lime-Light
07-02-2002, 03:09 PM
Yeah I know....but this is a forum about the game, so I thought it would be pertinent. And b/s spamming sucks....

Zindell
07-02-2002, 03:19 PM
Yes spamming does suck and seems to be a huge problem here.

So everyone listen to his song and stop the damn spamming.

Lime-Light
07-02-2002, 03:21 PM
I was talking about move spamming, not forum spamming....

This was in the Valley, but somebody moved it.

Old_Ben
07-02-2002, 03:22 PM
Yah bs spamming is a huge problem. I dont know why someone would buy a gam just to run around backward in it. Personnaly i buy games to enjoy them.

Darth Groovy
07-02-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Lime-Light
Lets sing a song.

I'll maim them first, really slow, with a heavy blunt ob-ject. Then I'll take a knife and slice thier arms off so they can play any-morrrrre. Hey!

I'll steal thier car and torch thier house, they'll pay for being cheap. I'll drive to thier unlce's house and tell him he's a dick, then take his wife and re-beat her with the good ol' ugly stick. Hey!

When the cop cars come to take me in I'll put a big fight. I bunker myself in the uncles house with a 12-guage big shotgun. Hey!

When the SWAT team comes I'll beat them too, give them bleedy wounds. When they take me down with tranquilizer darts I'll scream out, "F*CK YOUUUUUUUUU!" HEY!

When the court case comes I plead insanity and spend me day in a men-tal hosp-i-tallllllll. HEY!

Why does everyone want to be cheap and kill me with newb moves and make me want to kill things? Why?

Words and music by Eminem

Divine Spirit
07-02-2002, 03:55 PM
you forgot kick whores - they annoy me way more than spammers! :mad:

Zindell
07-02-2002, 04:07 PM
well either one... stop the spamming people

King Andrei
07-02-2002, 11:42 PM
What a piece of ****!

Can someone please close this profanity-filled-****-of-a-topic?:mad:

Lime-Light, I really hate to see someone who made over 700 posts get banned right now!

WolfmanNCSU
07-02-2002, 11:47 PM
Plus spamming is bad.

*Sure am glad I am not spamming*

j/k

King Andrei
07-02-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU
Plus spamming is bad.

*Sure am glad I am not spamming*

j/k

Spamming or not, it is strictly forbidden to offend members (including spammers)

Oh, mooooods! Close this please!

s0ulblihtr
07-03-2002, 12:32 AM
hmmmm This has obviously touched a few nerves... Lets play uhhhh "Make up another subject to talk about". You start!!!

jesseg88
07-03-2002, 12:36 AM
What a surprise! This thread is still open! It could use a good closing.

Elijah
07-03-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Let's sing another song!

It's oooooooonly a game.

It's only a game!

What a glorious feeeeeling, I'm,
haaaapy again!

Who cares if people are cheap,
from me you won't hear a peep!

I'm a happy person 'cause
games are for fun!

Yes, I'm dancin' and I'm singin'
cause it's only
a gaaaaaame!

OMG, That was funny and true at the same time dude! PROPS!

Homosexual Ewok
07-03-2002, 01:24 AM
- Providing Invalid Personal Information when Registered a Hotmail Account.

ROLFMFAO, that sig rules dude.

JandoFett1842
07-03-2002, 02:07 AM
U know damn right!!

Throno-Denkai
07-03-2002, 02:11 AM
You better stop your stupid song or ill take your lightsaber and brake it in your ass.

Lime-Light
07-03-2002, 12:22 PM
I dont have a lightsaber.

Yoda_623
07-03-2002, 12:45 PM
I dont have a lightsaber.
I do, do you wanna borrow mine?

Darth Groovy
07-03-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Yoda_623

I do, do you wanna borrow mine?

You really want to give this person a lightaber? I have a better idea......lets subject some teenage boys to intolerance, sexual repression, gothic music and drugs, then give them automatic weapons.:tsk:

BlackDove
07-03-2002, 08:50 PM
Lets sing a song.

Are you angry at your *****?

King Andrei
07-03-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok
- Providing Invalid Personal Information when Registered a Hotmail Account.

ROLFMFAO, that sig rules dude.

Yeah, too bad I had to change it, not that it was agaisnt Forum Rules, but oh boy did it annoy some people!

Darth Knight
07-03-2002, 10:56 PM
AGHHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY PEOPLE

Divine Spirit
07-03-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by darthgroovyii

You really want to give this person a lightaber? I have a better idea......lets subject some teenage boys to intolerance, sexual repression, gothic music and drugs, then give them automatic weapons.:tsk:

we dont all live in usa you know!

:p :D

Joeeatshoe
07-03-2002, 11:27 PM
not here you wont put that image.... funny as hell but aalso nasty... bad first post... SPY

WolfmanNCSU
07-04-2002, 12:04 AM
I have a distribing feeling in the force....as if a million voices just started flaming....

Lime-Light
07-04-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

Are you angry at your *****?

Yes.

Are you angry at your parents?

Tyrion
07-04-2002, 02:03 AM
I see Spy with locks in his hand coming this way.....

IMNORFIN
07-04-2002, 02:13 AM
Why does everyone want to be cheap and kill me with newb moves and make me want to kill things? Why? [/B]
Because you suck and don't know how to play so you die?

KordKelly
07-04-2002, 03:45 AM
Hey!!!

Someone stole my avatar!!!
;)

:max:

Screw it, I'll just go back to my original Avi...

WB MAX!!!Gladasya!!!

Nebelwerfer_
07-04-2002, 05:16 AM
I'm surprised no femail members have complaned about that "bitches in the kitchen" pic.:leia:

Divine Spirit
07-04-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Joeeatshoe
yes. yes you are.:D

am i a bad person if i laughed at that? :confused:

*Darth Vega*
07-04-2002, 09:56 AM
OMG, did i tell you guys that I LIEK CAEK!?!

oh yeah...spamming is bad too:mad:

Darth Groovy
07-05-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Joeeatshoe
hmm not bad looking... why'd you break up:D

How did you get that picture of my ex-girlfriend?

Zindell
07-05-2002, 04:00 PM
Yeah I'm going to hell I had to laugh at that too.

BlackDove
07-05-2002, 09:55 PM

Yes.

Nope...why would I be? Are you?

WolfmanNCSU
07-05-2002, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I laughed at it too, but I have laughed at worse than that, but its no big deal.

s0ulblihtr
07-05-2002, 11:31 PM
nah he can't get in trouble for that pic... She knew what her job was when she went in there. She was a knowing accomplice to the publicification (made that up :D) of that pic. Oh and its funny as hell too...

King Andrei
07-06-2002, 03:02 PM
Yes.

Do you even know what a "*****" is?;P

Phillio
07-07-2002, 08:28 AM
Hmph, this thread is still open.........

Sigh, what is this world coming too?

"That is a song I haven't heard in a long time, a long time...."

SPY_jmr1
07-10-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
I see Spy with locks in his hand coming this way.....

very good kronk... and my board as well....:cool:

this is gonna take some cleanup...

and maybe get closed(scratch that:D )