PDA

View Full Version : irritating forum rule

Skuttle24
07-03-2002, 06:41 AM
I wish u could post as many times as u wanted in 90 seconds.

That way u could spam easier:D

(kiddin, i actually make decent posts, but like to have 2 threads opened at once so i can make posts and have conversations on each and that rule irritates me, although i understand it to keep bak foul spammers...i won't mentions any names *glares at kal-el*)

obi
07-03-2002, 06:48 AM
Irritating or not, It's a rule. There are rules every place, and this 90 second rule is kinda irritating(I ran into it about 8 times already!!!!). I don't spam however. And a lot of people start more threads just to raise post count, which is called spam. I'm not saying you spam, I'm just saying a lot of people do.

Yoda_623
07-03-2002, 06:51 AM
Yeah I find myself sometimes typing something too fast then typing it over like 3 more times because of the 90 second rule.

Tyrion
07-03-2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Irritating or not, It's a rule. There are rules every place, and this 90 second rule is kinda irritating(I ran into it about 8 times already!!!!). I don't spam however. And a lot of people start more threads just to raise post count, which is called spam. I'm not saying you spam, I'm just saying a lot of people do.

only 8?I ran into it 20 times today:p

Kyth'emos
07-03-2002, 07:18 AM
Tyrion thats because you are one of the ones the rule is designed for ;)

I only run into that about once a week so it isn't that annoying to me.

shidobu
07-03-2002, 11:44 AM
I've only run into it when I'm posting with the intent to raise my post count. [not spamming mind you, just post-count-enhancing.]

SPY_jmr1
07-03-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by shidobu
[not spamming mind you, just post-count-enhancing.]

I see no difference...

this is not the first thread complaning about something that was put inplace to STOP things of this nature...

thread closed.