PDA

View Full Version : Can you use the Deathstar and the Star Destroyers in multiplayer?

Darth Facism
07-06-2002, 03:02 AM
Well, I guess the the subject says it all. In addition explain how exactly to do it.

Kryllith
07-06-2002, 06:12 AM
So long as the cheats are enabled, you should be able to use them just as you would any other cheat. Just make sure that there isn't a mark in the "disable cheats" (or whatever it is listed as) on the multiplayer setup screen. Then you would use them like you would any other cheat.

Kryllith

jcb231
07-06-2002, 06:35 AM
While we're on the subject, is it possible to allow only one player to cheat?

Or, not have a visible mark in the check box for cheats....thus not letting anyone know they're enabled?

Sneaky yes, but I'm just curious.

Kryllith
07-06-2002, 07:06 AM
So far as I know it's either everyone can cheat or nobody can cheat. Only possible exception I can see is if someone designed a program to let them cheat regardless of the game settings. From what I know, there's nothing like this built into the game though.

Kryllith

DarthMaulUK
07-06-2002, 07:32 AM
I have a template from our friends at SWGB heaven to use the new cheat units in scenarios & campaigns.

Once the file section is up, I will put it there. If anyone cant wait that long, email me and I will mail it to you.

DMUK
www.galacticbattles.com
One website for one game

Jango_Fett91
07-06-2002, 08:41 AM
DarthMaulUK y dont u update your site? I love that place!;) :D

MontyCora
07-13-2002, 12:27 AM
You can use the SD and DS in Multiplayer, but you have to get the template and put it in a Scenario.

As for using the cheats to get the special units. No you can't. Only the resources and that building speed thingy works for multiplayer.... Believe me.....I've tried for fun.