PDA

View Full Version : **double Bladed Lightsaber**

SunBurN
07-06-2002, 02:19 PM
In case you didn't know about this, there is a double Bladed saber built into the game. Host a multiplayer game and in console ("shift" and "~") then, type devmapall [name of map] IE: devmapall ffa_bespin. You are now hosting a map with cheats turned on. Now, with your lightsaber drawn, BUT NOT INGNITED, pull down the console again and type: /thedestroyer and you'll have a double light saber!

This will only last as long as you live, once you die, then you'll have to type in /thedestroyer again. Since you'll probably never find a server with cheats enabled, you'll probably never get to try this online. But you can at least try it out.

Have fun!:D

the destoryer cometh!

SunBurN
07-06-2002, 04:28 PM
Is there anyone who knows how to add the double saber to multiplayer as say one of the features of the map? I was thinking of recreating the tatooine battle with Darth Maul but I would like it if when you ran the map, you could choose to be Darth Maul and use the Double light saber. Since I haven't actually made this map yet, anyone is free to use this idea. I would just like to play it. I think there is a model or prefab of Amidala's royal ship, so it wouldn't be too hard to make all the back ground. But a skin of Darth Maul and Qui Gon would also be needed. Does anyone know of either of these skins already made?

RichDiesal
07-06-2002, 05:02 PM
Can't be done. Those kinds of settings are server-side - you would need a server MOD to enable that. I am under the impression that there is currently a double-saber-enabling server mod, but I'm not sure what it's called.

SunBurN
07-06-2002, 05:12 PM
I was afraid of that, ok thanks :)

winner_rex
07-07-2002, 02:34 AM
On Tatooine Darth Maul used one blade.

SunBurN
07-08-2002, 10:22 PM
true, very true so I guess I will plan on making that map, thanks for that observation!

VIO
07-08-2002, 11:30 PM
double can't be put in sp either just a nother note