PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my Blue Saber??

Bird Of Prey!
07-07-2002, 03:09 PM
Recently D/L'ed the "Enhanced Saber" Mod and placed it in my "Gamedata" folder as instructed. Now my Blue Saber is gone. The Blue Sabers now look Green even if I don't apply the mod.

Any ideas???:confused:

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-07-2002, 03:14 PM
Hi,

I've never heard of that happening. What saber mod did you use and what did you delete. I might be able to mail you the right one.

-P34c3

Bird Of Prey!
07-07-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-
Hi,

I've never heard of that happening. What saber mod did you use and what did you delete. I might be able to mail you the right one.

-P34c3

I used Darcious's "Enhanced Saber" Mod and D/Led it from http://www.jediknightii.net/ . I do not think that I deleted anything but I'm not certain. :confused:

DarkJediExarKun
07-08-2002, 12:23 AM
I have the same problem but on the player setup screen it shows it as green but in-game it's still blue for me.....well actually it's white cause I got tired of blue but on servers that don't have it it comes up blue and it shos green on the player setup.

Skuttle24
07-08-2002, 02:34 AM
ooooooh that's my problem
thanx

HellFyre69
07-08-2002, 03:58 AM
is probably the mod. The mod must have a bug or something.

Bird Of Prey!
07-10-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by DarkJediExarKun
I have the same problem but on the player setup screen it shows it as green but in-game it's still blue for me.

Weird, I just noticed that I have 2 green sabers in the setup menu. However both look green in the game itself. Only difference is one does cast a blue glow on the surrounding objects. Something is definately futzed up!:confused:

Mercen4ry
07-10-2002, 10:50 AM
If you ever have any trouble finding your blue saber in any mod or with any custom file, try this in the console:

color1 4

That will fix your problem rightquick. :D

XERXES
07-10-2002, 12:42 PM
just save all your current pk3s youd like to keep and reinstall the game.

AuggieBenDoggie
07-10-2002, 11:27 PM
Couldn't he just remove the enhanced saber's .PK3 file instead of a reinstall? I had 2 running, my RED saber was Purple, my blue saber was hollow in the middle, I removed the 2 .PK3 files and relaunched, and it's like it was originally.

Bird Of Prey!
07-11-2002, 03:36 PM
I Figured it out!!!!!

After a reinstallation, a defrag, and a lot of file moving, I figured out what was causing this glitch.

Somehow a file called "Lukesaber.pk3" was placed in my "Base" folder. I renamed it to "Lukesaber.bak" and my problems went away. This did not affect my skins or settings.
I figured it out!!!

NerfYoda
07-11-2002, 04:18 PM
You probably got that lukesaber file from a server with auto download enabled. Glad you got it fixed. :)