PDA

View Full Version : The next Spaceballs skin is....

Yar Cydoh
07-08-2002, 06:44 AM
President Skroob!
Check it out:
http://acdc.netfirms.com/skroob1.jpg

The skin should be completed at the end of the week so keep a lookout for it on jk2files.com and jedikightii.net

-Chrono_MOT-
07-08-2002, 06:46 AM
rofl just let me know when you're done with it and started on Dark Helmet, so I can make his schwartz :P your lone starr goes great with the schwartz ring I made btw :P

Yar Cydoh
07-08-2002, 06:59 AM
Oh yeah, I have your Schwartz mod! Downloaded that way before I started on Lone Starr.
I don't think I'll be working on Dark Helmet because I'm don't know how to model. I just like skinning things :)

PIo Koon
07-08-2002, 12:58 PM
Yar...if u want a matching object...

reskin the (forgot name) tank to look like the air-can he breathes in the movie!!!

Bacta container?...i forgot what its called lol..whatever the health refil thing is...reskin it to be the air thingy =O)

and instead of making that wierd sound...u could replace it with a sound that has him breathing it in!!!

=OD

Klorel
07-08-2002, 11:45 PM
you could always post requests for models in the modelling forum. we need a MOG and dark helmet. great work on the first 2 by the way.

Lazarus85
07-09-2002, 09:43 AM
you dont need a new model for it in my opinion you could have an uncaped version of dark helmet with the rebel trooper model. just get a cape in there and re-skin the model and its good to go in my opinion.

Klorel
07-09-2002, 12:00 PM
nah, you'd need a model, his helmet is 3-4 times as big as his head.... no model made for this game to date could produce an accurate skin.....
"whyyyyyyyy is his head SO BIG?!?" ~GIR - invader zim

Lucko Mabri
07-10-2002, 01:19 AM
What i always wanted! :D "Why didn't anyone tell me my ass was this big!"

-Lucko Mabri

Yar Cydoh
07-10-2002, 03:37 AM
Update on the skin:
The main skin is done. There is full bot support, custom taunt. Just need to finish work on team colors (not showing up in the game..)

After Skroob is released I might be releasing a new version of Lone Starr with bot support and team colors and a taunt.