PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Apprentices: Kessel Captives (Game)


DashRendar
07-08-2002, 08:41 AM
YAY it be time to start!!!

man I'm glad I typed this up previously cuz right now I'm so tired I'm surprised I can type this.

Master Shenn Jrulen walks through a door into the briefing room where his Apprentices eagerly await.

“The Republic has known about the illegal slaving operations on Kessel for quite awhile, but until now they have not paid much attention. This time they have gone TOO far. Two Councilmen from Corellia have been captured and have been taken to Kessel.”

Master Shenn raises his hand and a screen drops from the ceiling showing a map of a mine

“Chancellor Antillies has decided to shut them down once and for all. Our mission is to go in and clear the way for a Clone Army to take over the mine. Our objectives are basically to go in and take out their primilinary defenses and disabling their sensors, to clear the way for a landing team. We must also recapture the two councilmen so that they are not killed in the ensuing action.”

Master Shenn again raises his hand and the screen changes to show an Advanced Jedi Starfighter

“You will be flying the new Advanced Aethersprite Delta-7. They are equipped with Hyperdrives so that we don’t have to use the Hyperdrive Rings. I will be taking a YT-1300 in and land in the main port and supposedly pick up some spice. You guys will take a different route and land awhile away from the mine.”

Master Shenn raises his hand a final time and the screen reverts to the mine’s map

“Once inside I shouldn’t have much trouble moving around the mine. We’ll meet right here”

Master Shenn points to a point near the out skirts of the Mine.

“We’ll then move to the main building and recapture the Councilmen, and take them to the YT transport. The transport will take you back to your fighters and then we’ll do a strafing on the Sensor Array.”

Master Shenn pauses for a breather

“Any Questions?”

darthfergie
07-08-2002, 10:08 PM
Character Jec Sporkwind
"Do we kill? Minimal casualties on both sides or are we authorized for stronger measures?"

DashRendar
07-08-2002, 10:29 PM
*Master Jrulen turns to Jec*

"We ONLY kill what we must, our job is to make sure it won't see the attack coming before it's too late. We are NOT there to kill everything in sight."

[GM SPEAK] I like what Fergie did with his PC name. I'd appreciate it if you all did that. O and if you don't have any questions/comments post anyway so I know you're alive and will be able to participate. [/GM SPEAK]

Wraith 5
07-09-2002, 12:02 AM
Devdel

Master if we are going after these senator shouldn't we also free the rest or the slave on the planet?

darthfergie
07-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Jec Sporkwind
"You must remember many of the slaves there are actual criminals serving their sentences. Then, Some like the couselors are captured by rogue slaving bands."

DashRendar
07-09-2002, 01:23 AM
"Devdel, the only reason we're freeing the Councilmen at all is because they'd be the only people we know of that the enemy would benefit from if killed. The Clone Army will free the rest."

Artoo
07-09-2002, 03:38 AM
Chiso

Chiso listens intently, but has nothing to add to the conversation.

Redwing
07-09-2002, 05:21 AM
Rey Adi Seyah

*Rey walks in late, then looks startled to see everyone already there*

Sorry...I thought we were meeting in an hour?

DashRendar
07-09-2002, 08:20 AM
*Master Jrulen gives a slightly annoyed look at Rey but quickly changes to a curious one*

"Well I don't know where you got that from, but at least you got here..."

*Shenn walks to the wall behind him and turns a small dial back and forth twice, which in turn opens a small panel on the wall. Shenn pushes a small button and a datadisk is ejected from it's slot.*

"Here's a copy of the briefing once you get to your ship watch it as we head through hyperspace."

Artoo
07-09-2002, 09:48 AM
Chiso Sebatyne

I know everything I need to Master Jrulen, so I am going to head to my starfighter.

*walks out towards the hanger bay where the fighters are parked*

DashRendar
07-09-2002, 09:50 PM
*Master Jrulen takes out a datapad from the small safe-like-thing and guides it to [Tie Guy's PC]'s hand*

"Here's a copy of the map of the mine, it should come in handy."

Redwing
07-10-2002, 12:27 PM
*Rey looks over [Tie Guy's chara's] shoulder curiously*

Tie Guy
07-11-2002, 02:48 AM
Dyn Westl

I grab the datacard and put it in my pocket with the others. "Great, i'll make sure i review this on the way over and see if i can't work out a good entry and escape route." I start to walk out of the room to get changed and head to my starfighter.

My internets still down. I"m at my grandparents ouse right now. Dash, you could just play my character in the meantime, that would enable you to keep going normally. I don't know what else to do, honestly. I already reinstalled all of windows and got a new network card and it still doesn't work. I don't know how soon it will be.

Wraith 5
07-11-2002, 06:47 AM
devdel

*I also start to walk toward my fighter*

tie i don't know when you will be back or if you will ever see this, but have you installed the new drivers for your network card?

DashRendar
07-11-2002, 07:53 AM
[GM Speak] Well this is bound to happen with a larger group...Here's the deal, Tie, you seam to occasionally have access so instead of right away saying what you do, I'll wait until everyone else has responded so that you can still post whenever you get the chance. Also, it appears Bobo nor Rhett have noticed the game, I've also noticed there absence on MSN, so I'll take over their characters in the same fashion, at least until either of them come back...for now I'll just say that neither had any questions and they both headed for their fighters...[/GM Speak]


Master Jrulen, seeing everyone has gone to their starfighters, also heads for his ship. As he walks into the cockpit he is created by his droid copilot. Soon after he is settled, he keys on his Commlink

"Is everyone ready back there?"

Receiving acknowledgments he keys the repulsorlifts and heads out of the hangar bay and heads around the building to the other hangar bay to meet with his apprentices' fighters

"OK guys let's get out of here..."

A few seconds later they are in open space and in another few seconds stars start streaming past their canopy.

darthfergie
07-11-2002, 09:31 AM
*put in some tunes for the long hyperspace ride*

Artoo
07-12-2002, 09:20 AM
Chiso Sebatyne

Aaaaaahhh, time for a little sleep before a mission. I'll just set my hyperpsace alarm to wake me up right before we reemerge. :o

Tie Guy
07-12-2002, 09:46 AM
Dyn Westl


I settle into my cockpit as i enter hyperspace. "Twitch, put the contents of this datacard i'm putting in to the main moniter. And prep the hypercomm on all the usual channels," I tell my R4 unit I insert the datacard and watch a map appear. I begin to study the map intensly, searching for the quickest and safest routes in and out of the complex, as well as possible locations of guards. Thinking for a moment, i flip on the hypercomm. "Saber 2 to Saber 1. Master, do we have any specific information on the security of the prison and the surrounding areas? Can we expect fighter resistance also?"

Wraith, i tried EVERYTHING. I did install new drivers, even a new card AND new drivers. I tried everything I know. My dad tried everything he knows (he's a programmer). I even had my cousin look at it and he tried everything he knows (he's a hardware and network guy). So know i have no clue what is wrong. In fact, i'm sitting right next to my PC using my dad's laptop (which is on top of the PC tower) to type this, and we connected through the same modem as my PC! However, i have managed to get on every couple of days or so. So i might be able to play noramlly. I'll try to get on as much as possible, but if something really urgent comes up, Dash can just go for me. Sorry.

DashRendar
07-12-2002, 11:56 PM
"Well intelligence says that they have a few patrolling craft. but they are lightly armed, so if you meet any you should have no problems with them. As for guards to the actual mine itself...well we don't know much about that but we DO know that they're there."

Tie Guy
07-15-2002, 07:59 AM
"I'll just take the shortest route then, Master." I take out my datapad and insert the map. I begin to draw out the projected courses. I reinsert the card into the ship's computer. I flip the switch to an open channel.

"Ok, everyone, i've plotted our routes for the intrusion. I'm sending them to your R4 units now." I press a button on the console to my left. "The main route is marked in red and the backup, which we will use if we run into any unexpected trouble on the main route, in yellow. I suggest you at least look over them so that you will know where we are going once we get on the ground. Time is tight, so we can't afford to waste any by getting confused."

My PC is still down, but i see that it hasn't been a problem since my last post anyways. Thats nice.

darthfergie
07-15-2002, 09:31 AM
*recieves files and carfully looks over the map...then turns up the tunes*

Tie Guy
07-16-2002, 02:03 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that i finally got my PC working again. And all it took was a format and a new network card. :rolleyes:

Redwing
07-16-2002, 05:27 AM
*Rey fiddles with the displays in his starfighter and rereads the plans for the tenth time out of boredom. Sigh. Hyperspace trips were so long...and boring.*

Wraith 5
07-16-2002, 06:21 AM
*Devdel looks at the map, memorizing the main route, and the back up route. When done he looks for places in the main route that would be good places to make a break for the back up route.*

DashRendar
07-16-2002, 09:53 AM
About half an hour through the trip starlines start forming outside of the cockpits and soon they turn into normal stars, but as the group looks around no planets are in site.

I think we took a wrong turn. One of the Padawans say with a touch of nervousness in his voice.

Don't worry this is just where we split up. Remember I'm approaching the planet from a totally different area. You guys are on your own for now. Just keep heading on the same route you were. See you soon.

With that the freighter heads into hyperspace. Leaving the fighters alone. After a few seconds the last of the fighters also blink out into hyperspace.

A few minutes later the YT-1300 comes out of hyperspace and is immediately caught by the sensors. After a short talk with Flight Control 2 fighter escorts come up to lead them down. Sensors concentrating on the YT-1300 no one even notices the 7 Fighters that come in from the other side of the planet.

But that soon would change. Soon after the fighters come out of hyperspace 3 patrol fighters catch them on radar. The Padawans quickly jam their frequencies, but that doesn't stop them from heading down to the surface to report what they found. They must be stopped.

Artoo
07-16-2002, 10:15 AM
Chiso Sebatyne/Saber 7

"This one is ready for a little hunt. Saber 7 engaging the one on the right." I bring my fighter behind the rightmost fighter, and fire my laser cannons at him.

ooc: c'mon you guys, I'm the worst pilot here!

Tie Guy
07-16-2002, 08:18 PM
Dyn Westl

"Main Group, this is Saber 2, we can't let those fighters reach the surface. Take your target and go."

I throw the tiny fighter into full throttle, lining up a shot as soon as i'm in range. When the hud indicator goes green i pull the trigger, releasing my deadly blue energy bolts.

Wraith 5
07-16-2002, 09:51 PM
*devdel throws the fighter into full speed, and takes off for the fighter that Dyn Westl is shooting at*

ooc. artoo i think the hornor of worst pilot is mine this time, you pilot +6, me pilot +5, opps i forgot about that wing man thing, did i get it right?

darthfergie
07-16-2002, 11:27 PM
Jec Sporkwind

"Saber 3, on my wing. Lets go take 'em down."
*pulls up beside Devdel's fighter and powers towards his target and fires*

Remember your callsigns guys. You need 'em.
BTW, Astrogate +8, Pilot +10...(I'm pretty sure I'm the 2nd best pilot and Tie is the best)

Tie Guy
07-17-2002, 01:49 AM
Ferg, Wraith's my wing. Your wing is Bobo. I'm 2, wraith's 3, your 4, and Bobo's 5. Therefore the pairings are Wraith 5 and I, and you and Bobo. Get it? Just trying to be correct about it. It would normally be 1 & 2, 3 & 4, and so on, but since Dash isn't here its different.

BTW, Pilot +15, atrogate +7


Bobo is gone (scipio's replacing him) and we're a group of three...the rest are groups of two...remember the grouping...Main group and subgroup -darthfergie

EDIT: Oh...when did that happen?

Boba Rhett
07-17-2002, 03:22 AM
Boba Rhett quickly turns his craft, targets one of the trailing fighters and fires

Redwing
07-17-2002, 04:26 PM
*simply aims his fighter at the nearest enemy and fires*

DashRendar
07-17-2002, 11:13 PM
None of the fighters are destroyed, but 1 loses its sheilds.

The 3 fighters do a loop and one gets on Fergie. Another Wraith, and the last on Rhett.

Fergie is right, TG, it seems our friend Bobo forgot about this game...

Artoo
07-18-2002, 12:25 AM
ooc: Which fighter lost the shields? Oh and everyone remember your wingman assignments.

I maneuver my fighter behind the one following Rhett's and let loose with a blast from my laser cannons.

DashRendar
07-18-2002, 12:29 AM
The one main group was chasing. The other two only lost half of their sheilds.

Tie Guy
07-18-2002, 01:42 AM
"3, break port!" I put the fighter into a spin and target the fighter on Devdel's tail. As soon as the targeting bracket turns green and i here a tone from twitch i jam the firing button, sending a linked burst of fire at the now unsheilded fighter.

Boba Rhett
07-18-2002, 03:41 AM
I pull up sharply then cut my acceleration, causing me to streak back behind Artoo and the enemy ship. I then speed up and position my ship next to Artoo and begins firing at the enemy ship as well.

Wraith 5
07-18-2002, 04:32 AM
*devdel breaks hard to port*


ooc: may i suggest that if your wingman give an order to you (much like tie did to me) that unless you don't want to follow it for some reason that everyone just assume that you are going to do what the wingman said...

darthfergie
07-18-2002, 04:43 AM
*Rockets into a tight turn to loose the enemy craft*

Redwing
07-18-2002, 05:20 AM
(("Artoo", Rhett? :D))

*Rey pulls his fighter up, searching for a target. He sees Jec's fighter trying to shake its opponent. Rey aims his targeting reticle at the tail of the enemy fighter and fires*

DashRendar
07-18-2002, 05:56 AM
Rhett nails the fighter knocking its sheilds out.

Dyn hits the fighter's engines sending it spiraling towards Kessel

The fighters again loop around and the unsheilded one gets on Chiso's tail again, and the other on Rey's.

Wraith 5
07-18-2002, 06:11 AM
Devdel

Nice shoot Saber 2!

2, lets go after the on ... (the person with the bad guy with sheild) tailer, and consentrat our fire.

Tie Guy
07-18-2002, 06:13 AM
Dyn Westl

yes! A kill...sorta. I think it counts :D

"Three, four, help out six, i'll get the one tailing seven. Hold on seven, i'll get that bogie off your six. Eight, swing around to starboard and we'll trap it. "

I swing my fighter into a turn, heading directly behind Chiso. As soon as i'm in range i fire another blast at the fighter behind Chiso, hoping to at least draw it into "rhett's" line of fire.

what is rhett's name anyways?!?


Sorry wraith, your post wasn't there when i started typing this.

Redwing
07-18-2002, 06:15 AM
*Rey spins his fighter and goes through a series of random maneuvers designed to throw the enemy fighter off*

*into comm* "A little help here?"

DashRendar
07-18-2002, 06:24 AM
If I'm not mistaken Rhett named his character after himself, so "Rhett" is Rhett''s PC. Did I lose anyone?

Man too bad Master Shenn isn't here...he'd wipe the floor with these guys...

Wraith 5
07-18-2002, 06:27 AM
ooc: no problem tie, i like your idea better


*devdel, seeing wisdom in Dyn suggestion, veres off toward saber 8, once in line he opens fire*

edit: opps i ment to say saber 8, i'm with you Redwing!!

Artoo
07-18-2002, 09:48 AM
Chiso Sebatyne/Saber 7

ooc: this is hard without a good model of where everyone is.

"Roger that 2. I'll line him up for you and 8."

I keep steady speed and juke trying to give other people time to shoot/a better shot.

Wraith 5
07-18-2002, 10:05 PM
ooc: Space combat is very hard to describe, and there is no really good way to do it online, at lest not that has been found yet... Well i tryed making maps, but i had to updated them everyday and that got to be a lot of work and time for someone with just a dial up connection.

darthfergie
07-18-2002, 11:21 PM
Jec Sporkwind
*I pull in and try to target and fire on the one fighter without shields*

since it didn't seem like anyone was going to shoot at it :P

Boba Rhett
07-19-2002, 04:51 AM
Continues to fire at one of the unshielded fighters

DashRendar
07-19-2002, 06:33 AM
The unsheilded fighter is knocked to the right hitting the sheilded one, destroying both.

Looking around and checking his sensors Rhett gives the all clear signal and the squadron lands on the extremely dusty planet.

As they jump out of the fighters they see the Fighter Wreckage only a little to the right of the course they have to take.

So do you want to check it out? There might be some useful stuff there.

Wraith 5
07-19-2002, 06:41 AM
Devdel

I think we should check out the fighter, we need to see who these people are, and if they were able to send off a message before they crashed...


ooc: Does anyone have telepathy skill? It would be useful to send the master a message about what happenes, OK i looked and i have the skill, so whatever we want to do i can try to send him a message.

Oh and dash, it is better if you just leave the hint of the fighter being there and letting the party think of going over to see it themselfs, otherwise them may go over there just because you brought it up ;)

Tie Guy
07-19-2002, 06:47 AM
Dyn Westl

"If we are going to check out the fighter then we need to check it out quickly. We still have to meet up with Master Jrulen and that clone army isn't going to wait for us either. And lets not forget that we can't avoid detection forever. The more time we watse the less of a chance we have to do this quickly and quietly."

Boba Rhett
07-19-2002, 08:07 AM
"Well then what are we standing around here for?"


Rhett begins jogging toward the crashed fighters with his saber in hand

Artoo
07-19-2002, 11:40 AM
Chiso Sebatyne

"This one thinks there could be something useful in that wreckage. It might be worth the time it takes to check it out."

ooc: seeing as our GM overtly hinted that we do so. :D

Jogs off after Rhett to make a closer inspection of the wreckage.

Wraith 5
07-19-2002, 09:58 PM
*devdel starts off toward the reckage as well...
He also tries to send the felling of possable troble to the master, as well as a felling of hope and pactines.*

Tie Guy
07-19-2002, 10:21 PM
Dyn Westl

I shrugg and start off towards the wreckage with the others.

darthfergie
07-20-2002, 02:22 AM
Jec Sporkwind
*Flies over to the wreck but instead of searching it flies cover and looks for any aproching craft or sesor readings of them*

I also have telepathy

Redwing
07-20-2002, 05:09 AM
*Rey lands his fighter close to the wreckage and begins walking towards it, wishing he had a speeder bike*

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 05:43 AM
As Jec flies by he sees nothing but keeps circling just in case.

Devdel finds a Datapad, and 1000 credits the pilot must have dropped.

Rey finds a pair of macrobinoculars and a field kit.

All of the sudden from under the fighter a stun bolt hits Chiso in the back. Although unharmed he falls to the ground, and before he can get back on his feet a Twi'lek steps on his back.

"Why hello gentlemen."

Wraith 5
07-20-2002, 06:13 AM
Devdel

*I try to slip the datapad into a pocket or hide it someplace...

At the same time i send "danger" to Jec, hopeing he can do something or try getting a message to the master.*

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 06:14 AM
I ignite my saber and whip it out in a defensive stance in response to the attack, haoping the mystic blade might cause a little more cooperation.

"Bad move." I say, waving my silver blade in the air. "Now, tell us who you are and why you are working for slavers. Oh, and you won't need that weapon anymore either." I reach out with the force and attempt to move the blaster from here hand and into mine.



How come rey and devdel get stuff and i come up empty handed? Anyways, why would she use a stun bolt? She isn't a friendly, right? Or is she, sorta?


Forget it Wraith. :D

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 07:06 AM
Tie, you didn't get anything because your search check failed...mostly cuz you don't HAVE search, but besides that the RNG doesn't like you for some reason.

O and Wraith wants me to tell you guys that you CAN'T deflect stun bolts...at least the ring type. IS there any other type?

O and btw Tie, I think HE's just smarter than the average thug and knows better than to shoot an unknown target who has brought an unknown number of friends with he/she with a normal shot.

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 07:14 AM
Whatever, its fine. More than whining i was wondering what determined those sorts of things. I know now that it is search. I do have +4 though, or does that only matter if you actually put skill points on it? whatever. Oh, and i'm not trying to deflect anything, just cause a little intimidation. Its like pointing a blaster at someone. BTW, most stun bolts are just low powered bolts i think. Some guns have a different beam though, i guess.

Redwing
07-20-2002, 07:27 AM
*sticks to standard RPG OOS form*

((TG, don't you remember ANH? That's where you see a common stunbolt ;)))

*Rey tucks the field kit into his belt and scans the area with the macrobinoculars. He doesn't notice the scuffle between Dyn and the Twi'lek yet*

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Redwing, i know, but in many books and the essential guide is says that "stun" is simply a power setting.

Redwing
07-20-2002, 07:34 AM
((Yeah, but it never says the stun bolt looks the same as a normal blaster bolt.))

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 07:35 AM
The weapon flies out of the Twi'lek's hand and Dyn catches it in mid-air. Totally caught off guard he just raises his hands and says.

"OK you win!"

Redwing
07-20-2002, 07:48 AM
*Rey startles from looking through the macrobinoculars at the Twi'lekk's yell*

Dyn! Who's he?

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 07:51 AM
What reason would it have to change?


"Yeah, good call. Now answer me and we might be merciful."

*turns to Rey*

"Some thug. Think we should take him with us? He might be useful."

Artoo
07-20-2002, 07:55 AM
I use the force to throw off the stun numbness, and jump back up to my feet.

"This is not one we should trust." I say with a snarl.

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 07:57 AM
"Uh, sure, but uh what were the questions again?" the Twi'lek says nervously.

Sensing his Padawans' danger Master Jrulen pulls out his commlink (fogot about these didn't you!?).

"Everything OK, guys?"

Redwing
07-20-2002, 08:00 AM
((Because it was only ever shown that way in the movies.))

Rey: *jabs a finger in the Twi'lekk's direction* You can start with telling us who you are and what you're doing here.

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 08:06 AM
"My name is Soenae Del'ono." *points to insignia on sleeve* "I'm a pilot for Offworld. I've been working at this mine for a few months now, and know a good deal about the layout. If you dare trust me I think I may be of some help to you."

Redwing
07-20-2002, 08:12 AM
"'Offworld'? 'Trust me'? Sorry, but I don't see how those two go together?"

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 08:21 AM
"I must say I would probably say the same thing in your place. Well notice that I DID only use a stun bolt...and it didn't hurt you at all. Does that count for anything?"

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 08:46 AM
Dyn Westl

I take out my comlink. "Master, we have encountered a mercenary pilot who says he could be of some use to us. Should we bring him with us?"

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 09:22 AM
"Well I suppose that's your choice, but from what I can tell I sense no danger or deceit among you, but my powers are limited, even as a master, from this range." *Shenn says into him commlink while looking around."

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 09:28 AM
Dyn Westl

Thanks alot, Master? :rolleyes:


"Okay then, i say that we take him with us, but only if he cooperates and tells us where the guards and security sensors are."

Redwing
07-20-2002, 09:31 AM
"Fine.

But I'm still not trusting him." *sideways glance in Del'ono's direction*"I've had experience with these 'Off-Worlder's. They killed my second Master."

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 09:34 AM
"Well i don't trust him either, but we might be able to use him. It could save us alot of time and trouble." I say, starting to grinn as i raise my voice so Del'ono can hear clearly. "And if he doesn't, we can just get rid of him."

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 09:37 AM
"Sounds good to me...so far I've managed to stay undetected. I've learned that a Jedi Master in Jedi Robes sticks out like a sore thumb at an Offworld mine..."

Tie Guy
07-20-2002, 09:42 AM
"Ok, Master. We are proceeding to the rendezvous point now."

I change the channel on my comlink to Jec's. "Jec, we're heading to rendezvous with Master, you can land now."

"Everyone, let's go. I'll keep an eye on our guest."

darthfergie
07-20-2002, 11:13 AM
Jec Sporkwind
*after a quick landing Jec jumps out of the fighter and runs toward the group*

"Who's the bum?"
*gets explained the story*
"What were you doing over here in the middle of nowhere? We landed a ways from the mines."

DashRendar
07-20-2002, 08:39 PM
"Remember the first fighter you guys shot down? I was the pilot---(man I thought you guys would have figured that out by now)---I ejected and came back to here to see if I could salvage any parts. Then you guys came along. I think you know the rest."

Artoo
07-20-2002, 10:31 PM
Chiso Sebatyne

"I still don't like the idea of trusting this person. But it would be quite unwise for someone like him to be stabbing someones like us in the back."

"Are we ready to head to the rendezvous? If so we need to get going before someone gets suspicious."

((Can someone check her to make sure she isn't giving us away in some way?))

Redwing
07-21-2002, 03:58 AM
"We did know. We were just testing you. To see if you were lying to us!" *stabs finger at Del'ono* "You can't hide things from Jedi. Ever. You remember that!"




((edit: Bug here...Artoo's above post is meant to be read after mine.

And why is everyone assuming the Twi'lekk is female?))

Tie Guy
07-21-2002, 10:45 PM
Dyn Westl

"Yes, everyone, we are moving out now. Master should be waiting for us by now." I take out my datapard and pull up the map. "The rendezvous point is.....this way," I point in a direction, "let's go." I point to Del'ono. "You go first" I push him forward and head off behind him.



((Del'ono is a male))

Wraith 5
07-22-2002, 09:42 AM
*Devdel, takes position at the back of the group, as far away from plilot as he can get, and pulls out the datapad he found in the reckage and turns it on, checking the information on it.*

darthfergie
07-22-2002, 11:32 AM
Jec Sporkwind
*Walks beside Dyn without lightsaber drawn but alert*

Artoo
07-22-2002, 11:35 PM
Chiso Sebatyne

I walk behind Del'ono, constantly alert for a change in the surroundings, watching Del'ono especially close.

((Did someone check Del'ono?))

Redwing
07-23-2002, 04:05 AM
*Rey walks behind Del'ono next to Chiso, keeping one eye on the mercenary's back while looking through the field kit he'd found*

((I assume Dyn did))

Tie Guy
07-23-2002, 12:28 PM
((I never did, though i took his blaster. He could have something else, what skill would you use to check him? I don't have search or anything.))

DashRendar
07-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Search WOULD be the correct skill to use so I reccomend you guys check your PCs for it...

I ought to be home in about 5 days, or if my Sister gets her new computer before then. Until either one of those happens-I'm loving life and won't miss you!:p ;)

Chow for now!

Artoo
07-30-2002, 06:16 PM
*checks PC*

((ummmmmm, i seem not to have included it, oh well, :o))

I continue to walk behind Del'Ono constantly alert.

darthfergie
08-01-2002, 09:04 AM
*thinks to himself*
OKay Dash. You can't hide! I've seen you on MSN IM! SO update the RPG or else I'll...um...DO SOMETHING SO TERRIBLE I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK OF IT!


Thats only because you can't think of anything right now ;) -Wraith 5

DashRendar
08-01-2002, 08:06 PM
Jec suddenly trips over an unseen object and the apprentices hear muffled laughter from their commlinks.

The apprentices slowly walk through the arid desert, and by the time they reach the rondevous point they are almost so exhausted that the force can't even help.

But the look they get from their master changes that quickly.

I sense a disturbance in the force...something's wrong here. You! says Shenn pointing at the Twilek What's the safest way to the main building?

There are two secret alleyways through the town that lead past the guard stations and lead to a rear entrance to the main building. The first one starts just over thier. The Twi'lek points at what looks like a drain pipe.

Master Shenn nods and leads the way to the alley./

Anything about this alley I should know? Shenn asks.

Well actually, yes. The Twi'lek answers. There are rumored traps along the alleys, unfortunately only the higher ranking officials know the exact locations of them, and exactly what they are.

Tie Guy
08-01-2002, 09:04 PM
"Well if there are traps then how's that the safest route? Oh well, i guess we can't turn back now. If we can find them then i may be able to disable some of them. What kind of traps are we talking about? And what about sensors?"

((I've got +8 disable device, don't know everyone's skills, someone else may have better.))

DashRendar
08-01-2002, 09:24 PM
TG, I'm afraid Disable Device is more like for taking apart a grenade, or a Timing Device. To put it simply, it'll be fairly useless in this case.

darthfergie
08-01-2002, 09:36 PM
Jec Sporkwind
"Should we send those of us who are the best scouts to check the passages before we advance?" (Me)

Tie Guy
08-01-2002, 09:37 PM
((Hmmm...thats different. Taking apart a grenade, taking apart a laser trap, whats the difference? Ok then, what do you use?))

((and what about sensors?))

DashRendar
08-01-2002, 09:40 PM
You want skills that will let you spot them or by listening carefully hearing them before they can get sprung...hmmm I wonder what skills will help you guys there....

Tie Guy
08-01-2002, 09:41 PM
((ok, so you hear them, then how do you get by them? I guess once they are found out they just fall apart? :rolleyes: ))

DashRendar
08-01-2002, 09:50 PM
A KNOWN trap is much easier to evade than an unknown one...man I hate having to quote Rennasaunce(sp?) Philosophers

Tie Guy
08-01-2002, 09:54 PM
((whatever...))

"Ok, Jec, we need you and one other person to go first to spot traps. Who volunteers?"

((We need two because you can only use one skill at a time, correct? Plus, a little insurance never hurts. I have neither listen nor spot so i can't do it. Who has the next highest in either one?))

Artoo
08-02-2002, 12:58 AM
((Rhett has spot and listen, and enhance ability. I would do it, but my skill points, well i just won't say anything about them.))

darthfergie
08-02-2002, 01:24 AM
((Yeah either
Rhett
Listen +6, Spot +6 ,Enhance Ability +9, Enhance Senses +10
or
Wratih 5
Gather Information +12, Search +9, Spot +4
Enhance Senses +13, Farseeing +10, Telepathy +8
Feat=Sharp-eyed))

Wraith 5
08-02-2002, 01:26 PM
ooc: i will go, thought it looks like rhett would be better with spot and listen, compared to my spot


oh and yes, if the traps are hiden, we would need spot and listen checks to find them, but depending on the trap, we may need disable device to disable the trap so that we can get by them.

hannibalscipio
08-05-2002, 04:36 PM
Kenji

"Well, my abilities are not perfectly suited for this endeavor; notwithstanding, if by any chance I am selected, I shall strive to the utmost to perform my duty to the best of my ability. In other words, I'll go if y'all want me to."


*I couldn't get ahold of the PC that I'm taking over for one of the players, so I couldn't post till now. Sorry*

DashRendar
08-06-2002, 08:45 PM
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry had to get that out of my system...ok on with the show.

Devdel and Rhett take the lead through the holographic wall, followed closely by the Twi'lek, then Master Jrulen, and finally the rest of the apprentices bring up the rear.

The walk 10 meters, and try to hear anything...they give the all clear signal and keep walking...5 meters later they stop again.

Stop! Hear that? Rhett hisses between his teeth.

What? Devdel asks.

That humming!

Enhancing his senses Devdel also picks up on the humming. He quickly lowers his sound intake though, for it's quite loud.

Both of them try to find the source of the sound. Devdel and Rhett both spot it at the same time. 4 criss-crossing lasers at about ankle height. No problem for Jedies...if you know what to do.

Tie Guy
08-06-2002, 10:03 PM
Dyn Westl

I move to the front of the pack and look carefully at the laser traps. I try to see if they can move or are stationary, as well as what type of sensor they use.

DashRendar
08-06-2002, 10:13 PM
Looking carefully Dyn spots a wire going up from each laser to an anntennae at the top of the building. He also doesn't notice anything that would symbalize that the lasers can move at all.

Tie Guy
08-06-2002, 10:26 PM
"Alright, if we cut those wires leading to the antennae at the top we should be able to diasrm the traps. And since they shouldn't be able to move, just stay out their line of fire." I motion to the right wall and the wires that run up it.

I pull out my saber and ignite the switch. I move to the closet wire, carefully watching where i put my feet. I slash the first wire, and then move on to the next, still watching my step just in case. Im this fashion i slash the remaining wires. To check if the lasers are truly disabled i sweep the blade across the line of fire of the traps.

DashRendar
08-07-2002, 09:01 AM
Sparks fly from the wires that are now laying on the ground, shocking Dyn, but other then that nothing happens.

Tie Guy
08-07-2002, 11:00 AM
Dyn Westl

I move back to my position in the pack behind Devdel, Rhett, Master, and Del'ono.

"Alright, we can go now, just watch you step."

Wraith 5
08-07-2002, 04:34 PM
Devdel starts foward again, moving very slowly, Enhancing Senses once again, hopeing to hear or see something.

darthfergie
08-07-2002, 06:46 PM
Jec Sporkwind
*Skips along behind the group all the while listening to a Game through his telepathy with another student back at the Temple;) *

Redwing
08-07-2002, 06:47 PM
*Rey walks behind the others, looking around behind the group*

hannibalscipio
08-08-2002, 09:56 AM
Kenji

I summon all of my powers in the search for the deadly wires.

Artoo
08-08-2002, 08:42 PM
I continue forward with the group. Staying in the middle of it.

DashRendar
08-09-2002, 08:35 PM
This time Devdel sees it first. A vertical laser field (like the one R2 makes in AotC). Rhett puts his hand through and back through the field quickly. All of the sudden a flame thrower is activated from the walls on the other side of the field. No obvious means of cutting the power this time. It takes a few seconds for the flame throwers to reset themselves before they set themselves back into the wall.

"What now?" asks the nervous Twi'Lek.

***Let's see how good your Greek Mythology is***

Tie Guy
08-09-2002, 09:42 PM
Dyn Westl


"Alright guys, i think i know how we can get by. If we just throw something in first to start the fire, we can get by while it resets. We just have to be quick. We might want to do it twice, just to be safe. Devdel, Rhett, Del'ono, Master and I will go first, and the rest of you come afterwards."

I take out my saber and ignite the blade. I thrust the blade into the wall and move it in a small circle. I reach out and take the piece of wall i just cut in my hand.

"Ok, first group ready?" I see everyone nod and toss the stone into the field and stand back. I watch the flame cross the small gap in the alley, preparing myself to run through as soon as it dies down.

hannibalscipio
08-10-2002, 05:13 PM
I, Kenji, rack my brains for a way to get past the deadly trap. "Perhaps we could go for the flamethrowers while they were extended?"

darthfergie
08-11-2002, 10:12 PM
Jec Sporkwind
"I'm with you Dyn. Go for it"

Artoo
08-12-2002, 10:17 PM
ooc: IDEA THIEF! Oh well, like it matters. Unoriginal thought is usually the best choice between it and original thought. (Jason and the Argonauts)?

I get ready to run across after the first group goes.

DashRendar
08-13-2002, 06:03 PM
Dyn touches the laser field, waits for the flames to die down and then runs across, with the first group at his heels.

The flame bursts acrost again and as soon as IT dies down. Chiso and the rest of group 2 run across without getting even a little brown. ;)

Well that was interesting... Says Master Jrulen.

The group keeps walking for another minute when all of a sudden the Jedi Master freezes. --Snap Hiss-- His lightsaber comes on with the rest of the apprentices' sabers not far behind.

All of the sudden the alley is lit up by laser fire coming from seemingly everywhere.

darthfergie
08-13-2002, 06:19 PM
Jec Sporkwind
"Hebejebe"
*Turns on Lightsaber also defending from blaster fire, while looking for the source of the fire*

Tie Guy
08-13-2002, 09:41 PM
I ignite my saber and begin trying to deflect bolts. I look for a possible escape route as well as the source of the fire.

Artoo
08-14-2002, 12:36 AM
I also begin blocking laser fire whilst looking for it's source.

Redwing
08-14-2002, 02:14 AM
Rey angrily yells an expletive while blocking the fire.

DashRendar
08-14-2002, 08:54 AM
The first round of shots all miss. In the few seconds of they get of peace Master Jrulen puts his hand on Rey's shoulder to calm him down.

I'm pretty sure they have a blind spot just a little above us. right along that wire. Dyn yells over the din. :-p

hannibalscipio
08-19-2002, 05:42 PM
"Should we try to storm the spot in a frontal attack, or look around for a different path to catch them off guard?", I whisper to my companions.

Tie Guy
08-20-2002, 08:08 PM
Dyn Westl


I look closely at the wire, studying it.

"Ok guys, i think that the wire is thick enough that we can hang onto it. But be carefull, that looks like a main power line, thus the reason the lasers won't shoot up there. I'll go first, if i make it across then everyone else come after me. Better just to one at a time, just in case the wire can't hold two. And keep on you guard for the next round of firing until you go."

I clip my lightsaber to my belt and cautiously reach up and grab the wire with both hands. I pull my feet up and lock them around the wire, and then begin moving forward slowly.

DashRendar
08-20-2002, 08:28 PM
Devdel easily makes it along the wire and out of the range of the lasers

Hey guys! I think I'm at the end of the alley here. Devdel says excitedly.

They rest of the group, eager to get out of the alley quickly get across the wire and to the end of the alley. No one is hurt, except for the Twi'lek who loses his grip while climbing and swings down by his legs. He is soon hit in the back by one of the lasers, and quickly drops off the line, dead.

The rest of the group cautiously moving out of the alley while keeping an eye out for hostiles. The whole group's soon out in the open and ready for anything that's thrown at them. And soon something IS thrown at them.

A laborer throws a box of just mined spices, taking the group as other laborers, because of their dusty and ragged robes, and rough looks all around. The whole group exchanges nervous looks.

Can't kill him...want to keep secret as long as possible...

Well...? The laborer says impatiently.

Redwing
08-20-2002, 08:57 PM
*Rey looks around. There's no one else on the street. The box landed in front of him, and the others seemed reluctant to touch it. Rey stoops and opens it, taking out a packet of spice.*

"I'm sorry, sir, but we can't accept your kind gift..." *Rey walks over to the laborer, holding the spice package out as if to return it. Then Rey smashes the spice into the laborer's chin, knocking him unconscious. Rey dumps the box next to the prone figure's head, leaving several spice packages loose.*

*to Master Jrulen* "Master? Can you erase his memory of meeting us?"

DashRendar
08-20-2002, 09:32 PM
Master Jrulen looks slightly puzzled for a second. And then he gets it.

Of course. Master Jrulen waves his hand as he says Well let's get going before more people get here.

The Jedi quickly all walk away and come to the end of the street where they must decide to go left or right.

Not much is going on to the left but it also doesn't seem to be the way that one would make to get to the HQ of a fairly prosperous (hey slave labor ain't exactly expensive) mine. To the right you see a few Guards and laborers alike walking around, but not TOO many. To the right you also spot a few empty boxes.




***There, happy Wraith? I didn't give away the hint this time!***

Tie Guy
08-20-2002, 09:49 PM
((hey, my name is Dyn! Wraith is Devdel.))

I pull out my datapad and punch up the map. After searching for a second i locate our present location.

"Going right does lead to the headquarters most directly. Going left doesn't take us anywhere usefull. Do you think we could distract them and sneek by?"

I then examine the boxes to the right to determine there size and probable usage.

DashRendar
08-20-2002, 09:52 PM
***You'll have to figure out their 'probable use' on your own, TG***:p

Tie Guy
08-20-2002, 09:59 PM
((Well then tell we there size. You always leave out the information neccessary to make the decision, instead relying on hints (and my own problem solving skills :D) to get past the obstacle. Oh, and answer my other questions, Master.))

darthfergie
08-20-2002, 10:08 PM
Jec Sporkwind
"How about 2-3 of us running out noisily and running off the left passage way to distract the guards...and they go running down that way...the rest of us come ing from behind...knock them out from behind..."

DashRendar
08-21-2002, 10:01 AM
***That MIGHT work, but there's a much easier way.***

The boxes are the same size as the ones the laborer was carrying.

Wraith 5
08-21-2002, 11:41 AM
Devdel examines the boxes has well....

he then looks at the map...

OK the main building is right next to (and shares a wall with) the refinery.

These boxes look just like the one that the miner in the ally though at us...

and remeber we have been mistaken for miners once today...

i say we take these boxes and walk right into the refinery and see if there are any doors in that wall. Hopfully ungaurded walls...


Devdel grabs a box and closes it, them starts carrying it the same way as the miners...

DashRendar
08-21-2002, 12:38 PM
Devdel easily blends in, but is stopped by a guard, who seems to like picking on miners, looking at all of the miners with bruises all over them. All of the sudden, a guy holding a pet monkey and being chased by a boulder shouts: Go Wraith Go! The Guard, caught off guard for a second, pauses, and Devdel uses that pause to get away. He soon arives at the refinery door and gets in line with the rest of the 'laborers'. Devdel reaches for his comlink, hidden behind a flap in his cloak and taps to send button twice giving the all-clear signal.

Given a few seconds to reflect on the passage Devdel realizes he remembers the guy that saved his skin somewhere else...

Tie Guy
08-21-2002, 03:33 PM
Dyn Westl


"Ok, thats the all-clear signal, let's go." I pick a box and start for the line of miners.

DashRendar
08-21-2002, 04:22 PM
The whole group passes with ease, except for a bruised arm that Jec got from the Gammorean.


Three minutes later the group has finally got into the building, got rid of the boxes, and found a little nook they could all fit in to discuss what's next.

Tie Guy
08-21-2002, 05:06 PM
Dyn Westl

I pull out my datapad and bring up the map. I begin tracing a route to the headquarters.

"Ok guys, the headquarters should be on the other side of the main building we're in right now. Remember, we are on a strict time limit for this mission, so i don't know how long we will be able to sneak around, taking a roundabout route. At some point we need to just take back the senators and leave the rest for the clones. Remember, we can't be here when they arrive, and we still have to take out the sensor array before they get here. That includes our escape."

Wraith 5
08-21-2002, 05:27 PM
We should see if we can find any doors or walk ways in the wall, it would be far less conspious then if we made our own door, thought if it comes to that we may have to.

hannibalscipio
08-22-2002, 10:42 AM
I begin looking around for some passageway to the other side of the main building. *look look look*

DashRendar
08-22-2002, 11:35 AM
Kenji sees a door and after holding his ear up to it he here's a conversation going on on the other side...not the best entrance...but after a little more looking he notices another door quite near your alchove then looks as if it was *attempted* to be sealed. Of course that's no problem for a Jedi...and Kenji also doesn't hear anyone on the other side.

This place looks to be the right one... Kenji whispers into his commlink.

Wraith 5
08-22-2002, 12:20 PM
*into comlink*
is it locked?

if it is how hard will it be to get it open? We don't want to atrace attention...

Tie Guy
08-22-2002, 06:09 PM
((doesn't fergie have a silenced lightsaber? Hint, hint ferg.))

darthfergie
08-23-2002, 09:41 PM
((I Have a silenced lightsaber, plus I have a wonderful little thing called disguise AND shapeshifting...or did you forget I had the coolest character;) )

Jec SPorkwind
What do you think about me cutting the door down and Dyn you grab the door on the way down...slow it down so it won't sound like a Gammorean's fart, okay?

*starts to cut the door*

Tie Guy
08-23-2002, 09:43 PM
Dyn Westl

"Alright, go for it." I move into position and prepare to catch the door with the force. I also get into position to catch it physically if i fail to slow it with the force.

DashRendar
08-24-2002, 09:11 AM
Jec turns on his saber and slowly and carefully carves the seal out from around the door. Slowly but carefully he goes around each side until he's finally finished. At this point Dyn comes in and tries to steady the door, but being much thicker, and in turn heavier, than he thought he only slows it down a good bit. The door lands with a little less than the sound of a CD Case hitting the ground.

They all head into the room with Master Jrulen setting the door back in place so that it is not noticed. Rey plls a Glow Rod out of his Field Kit and turns it on.

Looking around they find it appears they're in a unused store room. The smell of spice fills the room along with empty boxes scattered here and there.

Rey starts turning the the rod this way and that and finally finds what he's looking for: A door.

Going up to it and looking at it carefully he finds that it's only locked, not sealed. But then when he puts his ear up to it, he hears some talking. Although it sounds as if it's not right outside the door, but a little ways down the hall.

Rey joins the rest of the group and tells them what he found. And so Part 2 begins.

Wraith 5
08-26-2002, 05:59 PM
I concentrat hardon the area behind the door to see how many people are behind the door and where about they maybe (useing see force skill)


I can sence 3 people behind the door. All 3 are about 5 yards in front of the door.

Thought with see force i can't tell if there are any walls or if they have a clear line of sight to the door.

Tie Guy
08-27-2002, 03:02 PM
"I say we just break in and catch all three by disguise. There doesn't seem to be any otehr way forward, and we have to encounter people sometime anyway."

((Besides, this game needs a little excitement ;)))

Redwing
08-28-2002, 04:34 AM
Rey: "I second that. It's about time we gave these scum a reason to fear the Jedi."

Artoo
08-28-2002, 05:24 PM
Chiso

So how should we go about busting through as to catch them by suprise the most? Pick the lock? Kick the door down? Use the force in some way?

Tie Guy
08-28-2002, 05:51 PM
Dyn Westl

"Well, lets just cut it down. We have to do it quickly though. Two of us can do it, each quickly cutting a side and either the top or the bottom. Then we can rush in before they realize was happened."

darthfergie
08-29-2002, 05:10 PM
Jec Sporkwind
Bumrush a bunch of people...knock them out...take their uniforms...etc etc... Not too wise if they could tell us something...or even if they are slaves. Is anyone certain they are guards? And by the way...why cut IT down too? It's not like it's sealed. I say we just walk calmly in there and see what happens...ad-lib. If these guys are guards and try to sound the alarm...well they're survival may not be garenteed...but if these are officers...officers could be of great value to us. Especially for finding senators and passing guard stations. And if they're slaves...well there is allways the time honored tradition of slave revolt...

((The super sneaker says his peace...Skin change and disguise here! Yeah! I could take on the personality of the officer while he's locked up...eheheheh))

Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 05:41 PM
Dyn Westl

"The door [i]is[i] locked Jec. And trying to pick the lock would alert the guards, or officers, or whoever they are. And as for them, they probably wouldn't be of any more use than that Del'ono was. He just slowed us down. Besides, they wouldn't have to be a live to use a keycard or rank cylinder anyways. Capturing three guards would just take too much time for nothing. Lets just rush in there and neutralize them. And if we cut down the down the door we can then we might be able to use the force to push it into them, distracting them and giving us a little extra time. If we do it right then they won't even have a chance to reach for their comlinks."

Wraith 5
08-29-2002, 05:49 PM
would it help if one of use were to use our lightsaber to cut a small hole in the wall, making a sight hole so that we can find out where they are so that we push the door int he right direction?

DashRendar
08-29-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 5
would it help if one of use were to use our lightsaber to cut a small hole in the wall, making a sight hole so that we can find out where they are so that we push the door int he right direction?

Eh Hem

Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar


Eh Hem

((you got something in your throat, Dash? :D))

"Wouldn't that alert the people? Its not every day that you see someone cut through a security door with a lightsaber."

DashRendar
08-29-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy


((you got something in your throat, Dash? :D))

"Wouldn't that alert the people? Its not every day that you see someone cut through a security door with a lightsaber."

Sinse when did a poke with a lightsaber make a big enough hole to notice without close inspection?

Redwing
08-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Rey: "Okay, I agree with all of you." *reaches for the latch*

Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar


Sinse when did a poke with a lightsaber make a big enough hole to notice without close inspection?

((Noise my friend, if not sight too. Even with ferg's silent saber the cutting of the durasteel or whatever it is made of could be heard. But i guesss your the GM, you control the guys on the other side so i'll trust you.))

"Ok then, Jec, do it."

Redwing
08-29-2002, 09:26 PM
*Rey looks disappointed and takes his hand off the latch*

Tie Guy
08-29-2002, 09:55 PM
((Weren't we just gonna poke a hole in it?))

hannibalscipio
09-02-2002, 10:04 AM
I grin in anticipation of the outcome of our plan, whatever that outcome might be. "Yes, I say we poke a hole in the door, also."

darthfergie
09-02-2002, 09:56 PM
Jec Sporkwind
*Does cool back flip lands in front of door and punches a precise hole in the door, with his saber, where it was needed*

Done...

Tie Guy
09-02-2002, 10:01 PM
Dyn Westl

I bend over and look through the hole, trying to see the guards and their reaction or lack thereof.

Redwing
09-02-2002, 11:26 PM
*Rey resist an urge to bump Dyn and waits impatiently for his verdict*

hannibalscipio
09-03-2002, 01:53 PM
I, Kenji, barely restrain the urge to wet my pants as I wait to find out what Dyn saw.

DashRendar
09-03-2002, 04:49 PM
The guards don't even notice the hole in the door, and only look puzzled to the sound for a second or two quickly waving it off, or forgetting it. The latter more likely it seems sinse they are Gammoreans. The three of them are just standing outside of the other door that the group had spotted. Dyn spots their Vibro-Blades, and chuckles. "Easy" he mutters to himself as he turns around and tells the group what he found.





***OK guys here's the deal for some reason the CGen ain't liking me so I can't view any of the PCs I made including the baddies. Start the first battle round if you'd like, and remember that Surprise is on your side but that you also don't want to alert the whole planet to your presense***

Tie Guy
09-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Dyn Westl

I stand up and turn to the group.

"Ok then guys, i say we ditch the door push thing. Lets just burn off the lock and storm them. A few quick saber slashes and the thing is done, and not much noise either."

DashRendar
09-03-2002, 08:21 PM
WOO HOO! Got the CGen up and running and I'm ready for a good battle! Let's get going!

I DON'T CARE IF NOBODY'S POSTED!

An anxious Dyn quickly starts up his saber and in one swift movement burns the lock right out of the door. Jec comes up and pushes it open. While Rey goes out both sabers blazing.

"Let's get this going!" Rey says anticipating their first real action on this dustbowl.

Tie Guy
09-03-2002, 08:38 PM
I rush in behind Jec and Rey, bringing my saber up into the attack position. I charge the third guard and swing my saber in a sweeping attack across his midsection and bibro blade, hoping to shear him and the blade in one fell swope.

Redwing
09-03-2002, 09:15 PM
((lol Dash))

*Rey rushes at the other two guards. He aims a slash at each of them, using both his sabers in tandem.*

Wraith 5
09-05-2002, 09:50 AM
Devdel pulls his saber out and stands at the ready, looking for servalent devices that may have seen them come thought the door.

It would apper that there is enough people engaged in combat that 1 more may just get in the way...

hannibalscipio
09-06-2002, 08:47 PM
I attack the first guard with a quick slash to his ugly bod. "Have summa dis, Gammo!"

darthfergie
09-08-2002, 02:19 PM
*Grabs saber, turns it on and moves quickly towards a guard and swipes at the ugly bugger*

Raith_Seinar
10-08-2002, 03:16 PM
Is it to late to join?

DashRendar
10-08-2002, 04:49 PM
Ummmmm....yes....and before talking right in the thread itself try the chat thread instead....and besides this place seems to be dead...especially when it takes a week to play one battle round.

Redwing
10-09-2002, 03:26 AM
((It's mostly Wraith 5's conspicuous absence, methinks :p))

Redwing
11-05-2002, 01:24 AM
((*walks in thread* Whu.... *bump*))