PDA

View Full Version : Wtf! I'm l33t

SeraphimII
07-08-2002, 03:20 PM
Anyway I was wondering what everyone thinks of my tactics. Keep in mind I play on No Force duels. Basicly I fight mainly with Heavy but make changes due to players skill/tactics. I keep backstabs and ass-fighting to a minimum, and only use backstabs on 4 ocasions, when someone uses a dfa(medium) and misses (when crouched on the ground) , on a heavy lunger (When they're on the ground crouching), to kill a lagger(At the start not durring a fight), or to kill an assfighter/lunge/dfa/heavylunge/bs whore/or just any ole ass.

Vote!

P.S. I always bow and gf when a goof fight is earned.

heh just voted hmmmm what did I choose

Homosexual Ewok
07-08-2002, 03:54 PM
You as good/better than DeathDealer (sorry if I messed up your name dude)?
I mostly play Full Force duels, but I did play this guy a few times, and from what I saw (as I died) and heard (from others on these forums) he is one of the better NF duel players around.

SeraphimII
07-09-2002, 12:25 AM
Woot!

I'm not lame! Hehe. Not that I didn't already know this.

Oh course now I have like 5 people going to hunt me down for wasting their time...

Jah Warrior
07-09-2002, 01:27 AM
erm cant vote dude,

whats l337 when it's at home?

BET BEL? what?

your tactics sound ok, but i only backstab if the opponent puts them self behind me, having said taht with the duel se mod i dont mind people 'trying' to assfight me their back isn't guarded so a nice red swing through their gut does wonders. ehehhe

But yeah a good flying backstab opening shot is a really satisfying way to deal with lamers, its almost poetic

also while i'm here whats woot? and what is lol? whats CS as well?

If you really are a good No force dueliser come over to Hermes place we got some badboy players there man.

thaumaturgy
07-09-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Jah Warrior
erm cant vote dude,

also while i'm here whats woot? and what is lol? whats CS as well?

W00T, as far I remember, doesn't really mean anything. It's like a joyous noise. I think. W00T!!!11

lol = Laugh Out Loud (acronyms for really lazy typers ;))

CS = Counter Strike, the "Half-Life" game mod.

To Seraphim:

Tactics sound good. I employ a similar tactic when I fight (mostly NF servers; Force servers is a totally different story), where I try to model my movement and attacks like in the sword art Kendo. I stance mostly heavy, with doses of yellow stance and the occasional blue. But yeah, good tactics overall.

Did I ever duel against you? I'm not sure...

SeraphimII
07-09-2002, 01:45 AM
woot- think of it like a woohoo, but sounds cooler

lol- Laugh out loud. (I.e LOL I cant believe you dont know what lol is) :p

Cs- Counter Strike The game for whiners, 12 year old boys(that talk in l33t speek, and cheaters.

L33t at home?

Bluezman
07-09-2002, 04:51 AM
l33t = leet = elite = very good player

(You asked that, didn't you?)

As for the vote: I don't vote. Whats the point in that? "Look, I play this way, am I l33t?"

I never played you, so: duh...

Dissectional
07-09-2002, 04:59 AM
I'm a recovering CS addict, and I've been 5 months without this piece of **** noob ass lamers-and-whiners-and-cheats game. I quit because new patches were coming out every two weeks because ppl whined too much. Every time they thought a cheat was fixed, a new OGC would come out and fgts would cheat some more. My bro also quit with me and is now a JK2 whore. expect to see him raping the servers under the name of Mitor and I as Dissectional. basicaly, i wasted 6 months of my gaming life on this pointless game called counter-strike. I'm now hated by the entire CS community for defecting to JK2. All i can say is, SCREW THEM, CUZ JK2 KICKS ASS.

Anyways, thats my little soap opera.

Agen
07-09-2002, 05:35 AM
I think we should have some sort of thread where we share our mp game demos, jsut to see how each other play and comemnt on their tactics.