PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Dark Helmet Model

Midgit Yoda
07-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Any of you people out there seen the movie Spaceballs? If you have you'd know the guy who plays the "darth Vader" type character is Dark helmet. He has a HUGE helmet. I am making a model of him (since I have nearly finished my jawa (except for some minor details). I have the outter section of his helmet. Still needs some work but I figured you guys might like to see how BIG it is.
http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/dark001.jpg

t3rr0r
07-10-2002, 11:22 AM
i see your schwartz is as big as mine. the helmet looks good so far.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-10-2002, 11:25 AM
*sigh* i'll get to work on his schwartz ring :P

t3rr0r
07-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-
*sigh* i'll get to work on his schwartz ring :P
and dest can handle the positioning. :D

Midgit Yoda
07-10-2002, 11:39 AM
hahaha your schwartz is as big as mine LOL. That's my favorite line in the whole movie lol. Either that or, "oh yes sir, snotty beamed me twice last night". God that's an awesome movie. (notice that when the presidents head is supposed to be on backwards his hands and arms are the same LOL). Anyway, I'm going to work on my new JK2 site (Jedi Council). After I'm done with that I'll work on Dark Helmet some more (probably tomorrow).

EDIT: Also any good reference shots would be VERY helpful.
EDIT 2: I HAVE FOUND HIS TAUNT!!! "I knew it, I'm surrounded by @$$ holes". And his pain is, "Keep firing @$$ Holes"

ateam2002
07-10-2002, 12:33 PM
im also in the process of making a dark helmet model

ill post an image when its done

for his taunt

100%

i will add the "your schwartz is as big as mine" quote

Midgit Yoda
07-10-2002, 12:53 PM
I expect actual modeling to take a week or two b/c now I have the hand of 3DSMax better. (Just need to learn to UVMap)

Kranckor
07-10-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey Ateam,
"I pity the fool who don't post what he has now!"

ateam2002
07-10-2002, 12:58 PM
lol

well im not an expert at modeling so it might take me longer than most people here

winner_rex
07-10-2002, 01:00 PM
AHAHAH YES!! YES!!

"No sir, that's Mr. Radar"

ateam2002
07-10-2002, 01:02 PM
is it possible to model in maya and than export in md3?

adillon
07-10-2002, 01:12 PM
hey midgit yoda,

looking good so far. howzabout you put the whole modeling process into ludicrous speed and get it done???

j/k, take your time and make it the best *BLEEP* dark helmet it can be! hoowah!

btw, if there was a midget yoda, exactly HOW small would he be then? :D

Midgit Yoda
07-10-2002, 08:40 PM
"You know I always have coffee while watching radar...."
"KNOCK! Did you see anything?" "No sir, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again sir."
I don't know about the Maya to MD3 thing. Sry. O far the only thing that I can do in modeling is the actual model. I need to learn to UVMap. Moving to Ludacris speed. lol

Darth_Salinous
07-10-2002, 09:14 PM
you should make his taunt: "I see your Schwartz is as big as mine."

and u could make his animation have him make his saber come out in between his legs like the movie.

Klorel
07-10-2002, 10:05 PM
What about:
"you must realize that evil will always triumph because good is dumb!" -- thats always been my favorite

and maybe for a hit sound: "we've gone plaid" or "whats wrong colonel sanders... chicken!?"

BobaFett7
07-10-2002, 10:30 PM
LOL!
It would be hilarious to see this character with such a massive helmet running up to kill you!
I don't think the schwarz thing will work out though, just use the typical bone arrangement to make sure the animations work out.

T-Dogg
07-10-2002, 11:12 PM
I loved the scene where the two black guys had an afro comb to comb the desert... :lol:

"We ain't found s**t!"

Midgit Yoda
07-11-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by BobaFett7
LOL!
It would be hilarious to see this character with such a massive helmet running up to kill you!
I don't think the schwarz thing will work out though, just use the typical bone arrangement to make sure the animations work out.
I am just modeling it around the typical bone arrangement. Also, I'm somewhat getting the face of the helmet.

PAUL WEISS
07-11-2002, 10:07 AM
i think the taunt still shoul;d be thwe oen where he says "im surrounded by @$$ holes" and blah blah blah. Hey, you should post more screen shots, id liek to see what it looks like up to date.

Midgit Yoda
07-11-2002, 08:17 PM
I am either going to use that or "Keep Firing A$$ Holes" I've nearly completd his mask. Trying to get a good picture of it to show the deptch but it ain't workin too well.

Lucko Mabri
07-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Use "I knew it! I'm surrounded by bunch of *******s!" because "keep firing *******s" is a order though the other is a taunt. Thankyou :D

-Lucko Mabri

Delmar
07-11-2002, 09:13 PM
I dunno, I think "I see your schwartz is as big as mine" just fits the whole taunt thing perfectly.

nucular_jedi_14
07-11-2002, 09:14 PM
and i agree delmar that would go great as a taunt~:D

Midgit Yoda
07-11-2002, 09:20 PM
Yeah, definitly. I'll make that the taunt. The other two can be pain things (which would be funny as crap lol "KEEP FIRING A$$ HOLES) lol.

drjimmy515
07-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Or when he says "FOOLED YOU" after tricking Princess Vespa out of Yogurt's hideout.

MidgitYoda, if you need any of these sounds, just let me know, and I'll take em straight from the dvd. Don't settle for stuff on the web if it sounds crappy!

Midgit Yoda
07-11-2002, 09:25 PM
That would be great. Here are the main ones I want...
Fooled you
and I see your schwarts is as big as mine
$hit, I hate it when my schwarts gets all twisted.
I knew it, I'm surrounded by a$$holes
KEEP FIRING A$$HOLES
I always have coffee while watching radar

Thanks a lot. If I need more, I'll let ya know

-Chrono_MOT-
07-11-2002, 09:36 PM
"If I must, then I must. Put her there pal. Oh! I got the ring! I can't believe you fell for the oldest trick in the book!"

"What's with you man come on?!"

"Ludicrous Speed, GO!"

"Yogurt! I hate Yogurt!"

"I can't breath in this thing!"

"So the combination is...1, 2, 3, 4, 5..."

"Fire a warning shot...across her nose."

"Say goodbye to your two best friends. And I don't mean your pals in the winnebago."

Use his pain sounds too (from his fight with Lonestar, and during the Ludicrous speed sequence)

nucular_jedi_14
07-11-2002, 09:39 PM
What's a matter cournel sander's? Chicken?

CoolMoeD
07-11-2002, 10:40 PM
"so you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb."

my favorite line isnít from Dark Helmet :(
Ape1: "Good heavens whats that coming out of her nose?"

Ape2: "Spaceballs?!"

Ape1: "Oh sh!t, there goes the planet"

winner_rex
07-12-2002, 12:59 AM
I'm voting for "FOOLED YOU!"

drjimmy515
07-12-2002, 01:29 AM
Ok, I'm on it right now. MidgitYoda, can you give me an email to send it to, or PM me if you don't want to post it here.

PIo Koon
07-12-2002, 02:31 AM
What!? What happend whats going on!?!?!

Its Mega Maid Sir...

Shes gone from suck to blow!

=OD

6!?!? what happened to 7!?!?

just kidding
grrrr

*breathes in*

Have a nice day...

thank you *breathes in again*

Ansible
07-12-2002, 02:43 AM
"I told you to fire across her nose, not up it! "

"There's only one person who would give me raspberry...Lonestar."

"Yogurt, I hate yogurt. Especially with strawberries."

nucular_jedi_14
07-12-2002, 02:49 AM

drjimmy515
07-12-2002, 07:53 AM
The clips are ready... I got 33 to choose from. Damn, this is going to be one cool-sounding character :) MidgitYoda when you have a chance I still need your e-mail to send it to.

Oh If anyone else wants the sounds, just let me know.

-Chrono_MOT-
07-12-2002, 08:15 AM
Taunt - "Say goodbye to your two best friends. And I don't mean your pals in the winnebago."

Taunt - "So you see Lone Starr, evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb."

Taunt - "I see your schwartz is as big as mine. Now let's see how well you handle it."

Force speed - "Ludicrous speed...go!!!"

Jump - "Very impressive Lone Starr. Too bad this isn't the wide world of sports!"

Land hard - "Fool you!!!! hahahahahahaha!"

Pain - "I can't breath in this thing!"
Pain2 - (pain sound from lone starr fight)
Die - (sound from lone starr fight when he gets smacked in the nuts)

ateam2002
07-12-2002, 08:27 AM
hahha lol

world wide of sports

and the force speed ones are perfect

lol

that quote always makes me laugh

drjimmy515
07-12-2002, 08:38 AM
Ha, the wide world of sports is perfect for jumping, but it would probably get annoying after hearing it a thousand times in a row...

We need to have an entire sound with only taunts. :p

Master Yogurt
07-12-2002, 10:09 AM
SPACEBALLS

Master Yogurt
07-12-2002, 10:12 AM
How about an "i am your mothers brothers fathers uncles cousins former roomate taunt"?

Midgit Yoda
07-12-2002, 10:31 AM
plz send the sound files to LiNuXProggy@cs.com Thanks a bunch. I will give you full credit for those, drjimmy515.
Also, I have nearly completed the head although I might go back and fix a few spots on it. I'll mainly work on the body this week and weekend. Expect screens in a few days (wanna get a version of the torso and arms done first at least).

MaulerZ
07-12-2002, 11:56 PM
"Yogurt I HATE YOGURT!!!!!"
Looks Pretty Cool.
For a sound when he dies could always say "Come back you fat beared bitch!!!!":vadar:

Kranckor
07-13-2002, 12:12 AM
LOL I love that idea Mauler!

Midgit Yoda
07-13-2002, 08:52 AM
Yeah that is a good Idea. I'll probably do that. Currently though I am UVMapping my Jawa Model. I'll work on it some more this week.

Midgit Yoda
07-14-2002, 09:25 AM
Alright folks. His head is done. I'll give you a render of that tomorrow. (focusing my time on Jawa Beta but have worked on Dark Helmet enought to make him 10% done). It shouldn't take long to do his body since most of the complexity lies in skinning that. Expect the big headed guy in a few weeks!

Wakka Bongo
07-14-2002, 12:25 PM
Please Don't Use Any Profanity,
I Love That Movie And I Know I'll Love Your Model
But Putting Profanity In His Taunts Will Just Ruin It For Some People!

Please I Want That Model But I Won't Download It If It Has Profanity.

The Other Taunts Are Terrific!!!
But Please Don't Ruin It!

-Chrono_MOT-
07-14-2002, 12:39 PM
why are you capitalizing every single one of your words in a sentence? are you feeling alright?

Ansible
07-14-2002, 01:09 PM
"I bet she gives great helmet.":D

Commodus
07-14-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Midgit Yoda
I expect actual modeling to take a week or two b/c now I have the hand of 3DSMax better. (Just need to learn to UVMap)

Ahem. Chilliskinner (http://www.chilliweb.co.uk/chilliskinner) and Texporter (http://www.cuneytozdas.com/software/max/texporter). That should help you out quite a bit I think...

Twisted Vertex
07-14-2002, 01:53 PM
Just becasue he has the apps, he is going to then magically understand how to do uvw mapping?.....You don't need the chili skinner. Texporter and your unwrap tools are great. Though i am still a "padawan" in the art of uvw mapping...You can contact me on msn or email. I be happy to help you out. Hell you might even be able to some me a thing or two

Gram_Reaper
07-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Yeah a great reply when getting hurt would be " Out of Order, ^@#%, even in the future nothing works" hahahah but yeah the profanity would begin to spread wildly after all model type

Midgit Yoda
07-14-2002, 02:16 PM
I never really considered the Profanity thing myself. If it will please the audience I will make a version with Profanity and one with out it. Also I have learned to UVMap. hehe

ßith Lord
07-14-2002, 11:25 PM
Dark Helmet: what about him

Commander: hes an ******* too sir, Major *******

Dark Helmet: how many *******s do we got on this ship

(*******s in unison): AYE SIR!!

Dark Helmet: I knew it im surrounded by *******s

drjimmy515
07-14-2002, 11:28 PM
I finished the sound set yesterday. I didn't use "come back you fat bearded bitch!", but, as far as profanity goes, both "I knew it, I'm surrounded by ***holes" and "keep firing, ***holes!" are in there (if you can consider anything from a PG Mel Brooks movie "profane"). Though they're set as jdetected3 and jlost3, which means they hardly ever get played. In fact, I made a custom npc just to try out the set, and, after playing for quite some time against him, I never once heard these clips. Furthermore, in MP, I don't think it's even possible to hear those sounds - so I don't think two separate releases are really necessary.

Btw, if anyone wants to preview the sound set (and offer feedback before the final model release), just give me an email to send it to. I set the sounds up with a stormpilot custom npc for now, cause you really can't get a feel for the whole set until you play against it in SP. :)

Midgit Yoda
07-15-2002, 04:39 AM
Please do includ Come Back you fat bearded Bitch. That is for the one with profanity.

EZ8
07-15-2002, 10:02 AM
I gotta vote for "So I see your Schwartz is as big as mine" to be the taunt for Dark Helmet, that's one of my favorite lines from that movie :D .

drjimmy515
07-15-2002, 11:30 AM
Oh it is. ;)

Gram_Reaper
07-15-2002, 01:02 PM
well enough about the sounds migdit how far have you come along on the model

volrathxp
07-15-2002, 07:36 PM
bump... extremely cool guys... any chance of the Mog after this? or Lonestar? :D

SPACEBALLS SHOOTOUT!

:p

MaulerZ
07-16-2002, 03:09 AM
A skin of Barf..........that would be cool...:D

Midgit Yoda
07-16-2002, 04:26 AM
Well, I have the head nearly completed. Sorry I haven' t put very much effort into this model yet. I've been busting my butt working on my Jawa. And I'm gonna be set back a while on everything b/c I have to undo a lot of what I did to the Jawa (luckily I have a lot of different saves so it isn't permanently damaged). I may be able to release the Jawa in about a week or so. Once that's released, watch out. Dark Helmet will me coming at you at Ludacris speed! Untill then though, I won't tell what my next project is (even though I have one in mind hehehe and yes it is from spaceballs :)). Thanks for your help sound guys :). Once again, when I get the whole WIP section of my site (http://www.nbeecee.com/jedicouncil/) done I will give you guys credit for the sounds.

MaulerZ
07-16-2002, 07:32 AM
Is it President Skroob or Maybe Sanderz????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Midgit Yoda
07-16-2002, 09:47 AM
Well what do you guys think should be my next SpaceBalls one?

volrathxp
07-16-2002, 09:49 AM
definitely Barf.... or Yogurt.... or Lone Starr... or.... :D

drjimmy515
07-16-2002, 10:24 AM
We probably don't need a Lone Starr model, since there's already a decent skin out there (maybe if someone just wants to fix up the face)...

Barf... or maybe Pizza the Hut :p

Gram_Reaper
07-16-2002, 01:04 PM
well once kinja releases the yoda model, you should try doing the yogurt one. And after your done with the Jawa make a strawberry model(jawas, dink dink, dink dink dink ,dink dink dink)

Wakka Bongo
07-17-2002, 09:12 AM
Any Progress Midgit Yoda?

BUMP

Midgit Yoda
07-17-2002, 09:37 AM
Well I was considering puttin this one on hold but it looks like it's stricken an interest nerve in you guys. I am moving to Ludacris speed with this. It will now be my main work. Sadly this week is hectic big time for me guys. I will be able to accomplish something probably Tonight (won't be here Wed. at ALL) and maybe thursday and friday night. Saturday is going to suck though b/c we're having company. later that night I should be able to get some done. I hope to have it completely modeled by next week. LUDACRIS SPEED GO!

Wakka Bongo
07-17-2002, 10:17 AM
Midget Yoda Has Returned!!!

Good Luck And "May De Schwartz Be With You!"

:doo1: Does Anyone Else Think This Little Dude Looks Like Johnny
Bravo?

Midgit Yoda
07-17-2002, 11:37 AM
Okay here's my latest update. I have nearly finished the head (it will look way better whenever it's skinned). I now will start on the body which is gonna b tough b/c the only reference pics I have are from the movie. It's coming along nicely though.
http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/head001.jpg

Wakka Bongo
07-17-2002, 01:45 PM
Lookin Good!!! :) :) :) Can't Wait Midgit Yoda!:D :D :D

Wakka Bongo
07-17-2002, 11:05 PM
BUMP BUMP:thmbup1:

MaulerZ
07-17-2002, 11:54 PM
Looking good hopefully this will come out soon you have my dl! :thumbs1:

fat_101
07-18-2002, 12:43 AM
just read the thread and the models coming along nicely, but mostly u have reminded me of a fantastic laugh of a film to watch :D :D :D

thats it im gonna go out and buy it :D keep up the good work midget yoda or should it be yogurt?? ;)

FATTEH

p.s everyone else is doing it so " may the schwartz be with you" lol love that :elephant:

Wakka Bongo
07-19-2002, 01:51 AM
Must....Say.....BUMP!

Midgit Yoda
07-19-2002, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it. It's good to finally have a model in progress that a few people are looking forward too. I just got home today (Like 20 minutes ago). I'm really tired so I might not stay up Very late working on Dark Helmet. I will however work on getting his body correct (he looks so hillarious the way I made the tie LOL). This model is going to be funny as crap. I can't wait to get him in game and run around with this gigantic head lol.

Wakka Bongo
07-19-2002, 01:10 PM
Awww:D Right:D Im:D So:D Excited:D Im Giddy!

delquar
07-19-2002, 03:06 PM
lol, great idea, i like to see yogurt next, but dark helmet has to be a great idea for a model. need to make him kinda short too. i gotta play as him

Midgit Yoda
07-20-2002, 07:18 AM
Alright, I'm awake, I'm awake lol. I've put in some work on him last night and today. I almost have the kinks worked outta the torso. I do need to open up his skirt/kilt thing a little bit more to avoid problems with in game play. I have 3 screens today. This morning I was lookin at him and I thought, man, his head looks like a funky Darth Vader (size wise). So I made it bigger lol. Critisizm is welcome...
Image 1 (http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/body001.jpg)
Image 2 (http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/body002.jpg)
Image 3 (http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/body003.jpg)
Keep in mind, changes will take place. I personally think that's pretty close. (the actual Dark Helmet has got baggy shorts over his pants but I am debating on making it a kilt that will look like shorts in a way.

drjimmy515
07-20-2002, 07:50 AM
Looks very good so far. Just one thing - I think the helmet is too wide around the bottom. It seems like you were going for that exaggerated look, but maybe a little bit trimmer would be good too..

I'm sure you have many already, but here's another reference pic: (copy link to new browser)

http://www.geocities.com/jk2mayhem/darkhelmet.jpg

Keep up the good work! :D

DarthDarth
07-20-2002, 07:53 AM
Looking great, but isent that Helmet just a lil bo big? Ohh wait......yes.

I can't wait ^_^ well I can, but hey playing as dark helt will be funny stuff

"So Lonestar now you see evil shall always triuph, because good is dumb"

DarthDarth

Midgit Yoda
07-20-2002, 10:47 AM
I've edited the helmet a bit to make it not so wide.
Image 4 (http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/body004.jpg) Also to darth darth, I like the counting crows as well. MR. JONES AND ME lol (your signature lol).

-Chrono_MOT-
07-20-2002, 10:50 AM
it should be a little bigger.

you should make two versions: one without the mask and one with.

drjimmy515
07-20-2002, 11:37 AM
Bigger? I don't think so... not if you're going for the movie proportions. Check out the screenshot I linked to at the end of the last page.

I think it's perfect now. :)

Two versions, or maybe a removable cape and front mask part.

Midgit Yoda
07-20-2002, 11:59 AM
Thanks. I agree. He looks better with the new helmet. Also, I wasn't planning on adding a cape as of now to the model. Maybe once I'm done with the rest of him I will add a cape but I don't really think it's 100% necessary (also I'm not 100% sure how to make it work).

Midgit Yoda
07-20-2002, 11:25 PM
Bump

VampireHunterD
07-21-2002, 12:25 AM
bump.

volrathxp
07-21-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by drjimmy515
We probably don't need a Lone Starr model, since there's already a decent skin out there (maybe if someone just wants to fix up the face)...

Barf... or maybe Pizza the Hut :p

or... Vinnie!

lol i bought the DVD today for this: can't believe i didn't already have it :p

the helmet looks a lot better now than it did Midgit. someone just needs to make a Schwartz ring now for him.

next model: Definitely do Barf. That would be schweet.

May de Schwartz Be With You!

"It's Mega-Maid... She just went from Suck to Blow"

-Chrono_MOT-
07-21-2002, 11:26 PM
I'm already working on a schwartz ring for him ^_^ I made lonestar's already :P

MaTT[-FcG-]
07-21-2002, 11:27 PM
Ive been searching for reference pics and found this...

http://tomsquotes.amhosting.net/movies/space/helmet.jpg

Gram_Reaper
07-22-2002, 12:26 AM
Chrono you got to show some pics of the ring

pakmannen
07-22-2002, 05:58 AM
oh, hiiii midget yoda :)
can you please explain why you have a link to the beta yoda model in your sig, stating it as your own?

no?
well, look here what you've done:
http://66.250.145.38/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70780

superdude201
07-22-2002, 10:04 AM
can you please explain why you have a link to the beta yoda model in your sig, stating it as your own?

Yeah y don't u tell us now you have made one of the best modelers (sithlord_II) stop making jk2 models.
I hope your happy and hope u get hate mail 2.:mad:

icepool
07-22-2002, 10:49 AM
Your a big ####ING FAGGOT you stupid RETARD!!!!! I hope you get banned and die a most horrorible death you stupid a$$hole.

GET A ####ING LIFE RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!

MYSUX
07-22-2002, 10:52 AM
For one you are a selfish #######, two this model is a peice of crap, get a life midgit, and dont defile these forums with your presence ever again.

Eklin
07-22-2002, 10:54 AM
1. GET RID OF THE ####ING LINK TO YODA!!! You've already made sithlord-ii leave the forum, so what do you think will happen with everybody else working on the REAL Yoda? Sure, they may go about their happy little lives. OR they could just decide not to release the model, and quit altogether. And then other modelers, like the guys working on Count Dooku, Palpatine, The Tusken Raider, the Battle Droid, and PloKoon may decide to just quit and leave as well, and then NOBODY will get the models.

2. Your dark helmet doesn't look very good. The top part of the helmet is fine, but WTF is up with his face? It looks like you just took a bunch of random shapes and threw them on in hopes that it might look SOMEWHAT similar to DH.

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 10:58 AM
Does anybody have proof, I don't see a link.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 11:00 AM
Hey musashi122. Maybe if you clicked the link where his models are there is one big link leading to yoda.zip . Be more observent.

-Lucko Mabri

Jo
07-22-2002, 11:01 AM
what kind of person does a space balls model..thats stupid. now ill never get to play as yoda thanks to you..i, like everyone else have been waiting for months in baited breath for the yoda model...and with a singel post you tossed it down the drain...there is no way i am going to dl the model you put on because like someone said on another topic...which are you gonna buy
a new car from a respected car dealer
or a stolen car from some pothead down the street

*starts breathing really heavy from saying so much*
and i certainly can't say i got ALL that off my chest...i still have alot more to say
:swear:#$!#@%!#@$^%!@^#@$%!*&(&*($^!$#%$#@!%~@#@%#$#@DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE :hang1:

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 11:02 AM
i didn't see that, it just said WIP, i thought that was for the list. Oh well.

Jo
07-22-2002, 11:03 AM
small revision
with one post you most probably tossed it all down the drain

ps your a discrace to the jkii community

KapnKeg
07-22-2002, 11:14 AM
Just because this guy doesn't seem to have any tact or morals, you guys need to stop ripping on his model. I think it's pretty sweet! We've got Slave 1, the N1 starfighter, a swoop-bike and pretty soon ... it looks like we're going to have a fantastic table lamp ... with a tie!

Maybe someone should leak THIS (http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/body004.jpg) out before it's completed too.

t3rr0r
07-22-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by askkkkkkkk88
now ill never get to play as yoda
uh, yeah you will. when it's done. :P only the weak fall before leakers/leakees.

Kranckor
07-22-2002, 01:35 PM
BEE BOO BEE BOO

Kn1ves
07-22-2002, 03:03 PM
Actually, The Dark Helmet does resemble the man quite alot. Those "random shapes" are his FACE, if you look in the refernce pics, and these are mighty accurate.

Most posters here disgust me though. They post because they fear they might not get to play as Yoda! You're about as bad as he is, fu(ktards, and you totally missed the motherfuc(kin point!

And the rest about Midgit being a dick, there's nothing much to add.

Midgit Yoda
07-22-2002, 05:31 PM
Kn1ves I think you made a very good point about the posting not to get yoda thing. Also thanks for taking up for my model. I thought it looked like him too but then again, who knows lol. Also to all of you out there Spamming at me in here (yes I believe that's what they call it isn't it? Oh wait, isn't that another reason Sithlord Left? I believe so.) You are no better than I am. At least I appologized for my mistake (check the My Hatred is not worthy). And to the idiot that said get a life. At least I have something better to do than to flame somebody because I'm not going to get to play as yoda in an ignorant video game. And one last thing. I never passed it off as my own work. The Midgit Yoda that I was working on is merely a SKIN for Kinjas model (as you would have known if you didn't take everything to heart and flame people so quickly). It is stupid of you to critique my work because I did something bad.

Kranckor
07-25-2002, 03:59 PM
Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.
Dark Helmet: How soon?
Corporal: Sir!
Dark Helmet: What?
Corporal: We've identified their location!
Dark Helmet: Where?
Corporal: It's the moon of Vega.
Colonel Sandurz: Good work. Set a course and prepare for our arrival!
Corporal: Nineteen hundred hours, sir!
Colonel Sandurz: By high noon tomorrow, they will be our prisoners!
Dark Helmet: Who?!

Midgit Yoda
07-29-2002, 08:29 PM
my my my how quickly this forum has dropped. The bottom of the third page. Wow. Seems like forever since I've posted an update. Well I have one. Dark helmet is nearing completion. I have almost got him completely modeled (and am UVMapping him as well now). He should be finished quite soon. I expect just a couple more weeks.

Gram_Reaper
07-29-2002, 08:35 PM
do you have any pics?

and to that suck who said that spaceballs models will suck. What the heck kinda sense of humor do you have.

MaulerZ
07-29-2002, 08:50 PM
I dont care what you guys say this looks like a good model looks alot like him from the movie i will still dl when u are finished....

Midgit Yoda
07-29-2002, 09:32 PM
Thx. Glad to see my model is wanted. I am working on getting a pretty good pic together now. Okay here are two. These aren't even on my site yet (GAME MODDZ (http://www.nbeecee.com/gamemoddz/index.html)) but they will be really soon.

Image001 (http://www.nbeecee.com/gamemoddz/wip/midgityoda/darkhelmet/images/body005.jpg)
Image002 (http://www.nbeecee.com/gamemoddz/wip/midgityoda/darkhelmet/images/body006.jpg)
The head looks odd in those b/c It's UVMapped and attached together so it is one color there (I didn't show it with the current Skin I'm working on yet). The body is still under construction a bit. Needs hands and feet, then the detail to the body (which should be finished within a couple of days). Then the rest of the UVMapping. I've decided not to add a cape just yet. Perhaps in a later version I will.

Kranckor
07-29-2002, 11:30 PM
Don't forget to make him Jedimod capable so he'll be short :D